Problems with pellet burner Ferroli sun P7

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
cokoly
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cokoly » 04/06/15, 18:58

Hello,

Personally I do not know answer because I installed the Ferroli burner on a pellet boiler opop. I had to replace the original burner (opop brand) 4 because after years of service he fell to pieces and was irreparable.
I also read that the Ferroli burner was installed on an oil furnace but I can not tell more. Already your boiler has an ashtray?
0 x
cruse59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by cruse59 » 06/06/15, 01:24

cokoly wrote:Hello,

Personally I do not know answer because I installed the Ferroli burner on a pellet boiler opop. I had to replace the original burner (opop brand) 4 because after years of service he fell to pieces and was irreparable.
I also read that the Ferroli burner was installed on an oil furnace but I can not tell more. Already your boiler has an ashtray?

thank you for your reply.
An ashtray, no I do not think, but many people have installed the burner on the boiler mazout.J'ai doubt that their prints problems etc ... not just this reason.

I do not know anything more than that but there must be a smoke evacuation worries.
that's why I'd like some more feedback from people who installed the sun without DIFFICULTIES and understand exactly.
0 x
cokoly
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cokoly » 06/06/15, 07:12

As I said I installed it on a pellet boiler but if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me if I can I will pass on my "experience".
0 x
philippe70800
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by philippe70800 » 12/09/15, 21:55

Tikteklak wrote:The advantage of ceramic resistors is greater airflow (interior and exterior of the candle) on the original model (only outside).
Looking a little on this site, they seem to offer many models: www.carre-lutz.com

Hello, I ordered in late January 2015 urgency on this site an igniter which this is the 703928 350 reference resistance 18W mm diameter 220 mm.
The former was lighter trip the circuit via the RCD my 30 and unsystematically before giving up the ghost.
0 x
gitram
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Search hs lighters FERROLI burner pellets p7

by gitram » 14/11/15, 15:29

Hello
I look lighters HS Ferroli P7 to modify and test the adaptation of another resistance.
I have already made a .... that works great ... but not enough experience and I need to change other lighters to find the right compromise.
Repair and adjustment back within 10 euros ... it's worth it to look a little!
please
0 x
mroizo63
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Problems with pellet burner Ferroli sun P7

by mroizo63 » 08/02/16, 18:12

Hello,
This interested me
What resistance did you put in?
Do you have a link?
Thank you
0 x
mroizo63
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mroizo63 » 08/02/16, 18:22

Hello to you and Ramiro60

I have a lot of perspective on the operation of the burner (personally and by a community of users).
It works perfectly well, unless the boiler or fireplace lack of circulation is the key point.
The rise in temperature of the pellet supply pipe proves, and resistances that burn confirm: the pressure and the heat rises to the level inside the nozzle of the burner.
In this case, it must get even often safe, and even also melt metal Elements of the burner (metal plate supporting the granulated tuyere holes).
It works well in case of 9 10.
The operation of the burner depends on the boiler (of its circulation in particular) but also of the pellets.

The cluster deposits on the plate in the photo makes me think that the quality of the pellets is not good. Even in din +, there have been differences: smoke condensate scale, excessive ash

cordially
0 x
Tikteklak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tikteklak » 23/03/16, 16:25

Hello everybody
a little message to give you news of the couple SFL3 + Sun p7.
Everything works correctly, a fortnight ago my ignition resistance broke down ... I do not know if 5 years is a correct life but the replacement is done in qq minutes, not rocket science. ESC wholesaler had in stock so nickel.
I replaced the pellet supply pipe to the burner as in force to handle the cleaning, it was cracking. Rather than return the same I put a stainless steel !!! It is a little more noise, but god it is strong yet flexible. For those interested I found that I have a camper / caravan dealer, is used as a casing for heating recreational vehicle. The diameter is the same, it is sold by the meter.
Always very happy with my silo with a capacity of 600 kg, it gives a great autonomy. I take this opportunity to stress again the impact of the inclination of the worm (again!) For having had to work in my basement, I move the silo and screw without paying attention to the angle by putting them in place ... Result, A01, pb supply, heating long time .... and HS candle (I do not know if it's related, but the chronology of events makes me think that yes).
Recalibration of the worm since 45 ° and nickel.
That's the news.
Looking forward to reading you.
Tikteklak
0 x
oorel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by oorel » 19/10/16, 13:07

Hello, I would understand because I too interested in this burner, I sent an email asking them to FERROLI if my boiler fuel compatible, here's the answer:

"Sir,
This type of assembly is totally discouraged.
The burner you want to install must be installed on a vacuum fireplace (negative pressure). Boilers intended to operate with an oil burner have a pressurized fireplace (positive pressure). Pellet burners must therefore be fitted exclusively on wood-log boilers . "

Yet his works in some apparently ???

feedback 1 season with the FERROLI burner on boiler fuel the problem is the heat back draft in the pipe that pierces it and see it's worse smoke flame
I test a model that normally should walk otherwise purchase wood boiler OCCAZ
0 x
tangosierra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tangosierra » 06/05/17, 13:49

Bonjour à tous
I summarize quickly, I use a wood boiler Ferroli SFL3 with a burner SUN P7 from 2014.
Yesterday in carrying out my weekly cleaning the burner I found that the head of the burner was pierced.
a.jpg
b.jpg

The lick of the flame is all deformed.
Is this normal after 3 seasons of heating?
I looked on the internet to replace this piece - : Shock: 360 € the head and 150 € the grid is expensive for "pieces of sheet".
We're going to get out the welding station and tinker with something!
0 x