Cesi SONNENKRAFT Compact E from September 2013 down

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
max 01
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by max 01 » 20/01/15, 18:06

Hello Did67 and .... best wishes for 2015.

I told you that I will keep you informed,

The installer came yesterday (19 January) and changed the regulation (since according to him the problem comes from there).

I told him again that the message 888,88 which appears indicates a short circuit-break- of the sensor probe and I also told him that the ohmeter control gives a value of 0.00 of the resistance + probe to arrival at the control unit (item you told me to control).

So he also changed the probe.

I hope that the problem is solved ... I will monitor the indications of the regulation unit.
.................................................. .................................................. ......

I receive today by email the invoice for his intervention.

Sonnenkraft guarantees the sensors for 10 years, the tank for 5 years and 2 years regulation.
The installation invoice is for September 2013.
The equipment is therefore taken under warranty.
The installer has been aware of the malfunction since October 2014 (evening 13 months after commissioning)

The installer invoices us for its labor (1h30 for 140 € ht)

Being indebted for a workforce because the loose 1 year Sonnenkraft material seems excessive to me, it seems to me that this invoice should be taken into account by Sonnenkraft.

I joined them by phone and I had a termination.

What do you think of the reliability of this Sonnenkraft equipment and the commercial policy?

Can you give me your opinion ??? and possibly the way to proceed if you think like me that Sonnenkraft is abusing.

Thank you
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/15, 18:29

I fear that unfortunately nothing obliges a manufacturer to bear the labor costs necessary to replace a defective device or part of the device. To be checked with a consumer defense organization. And read what is written in the warranty contract - that in general, we do not keep and it is wrong!

Now, the absence of a "commercial gesture" is neither elegant on the part of the builder, nor of your installer (who had a nice margin of about 20 to 25% on the material + the labor that 'he charged you during installation).

So subject to verification, you still have the "somewhat threatening negotiation":

- yes, this is not compulsory
- but you are the victim of a defect hardly more than a year after starting and you wonder about the quality of the material / or the installation
- you expected a commercial gesture from this fact
- that you will pass this information, which will surely interest consumers who have not made their choice, to consumer protection organizations (UFC-Que Choisir) who may publish it and on forums specialized internet ...

Sometimes it works ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/15, 18:31

max 01 wrote:
So he also changed the probe.

If he had changed the probe first, he would have known if the regulator was indeed HS or not!

This might save the room at Sonnekraft (but not the travel / labor!).

And he might have learned to make a diagnosis in a "methodical" way ...
0 x