Mounting pantone 4x4 toyota turbo LJ73 2.4L

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
nikko
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Mounting pantone 4x4 toyota turbo LJ73 2.4L

by nikko » 19/02/14, 19:30

Hello to all pantoniens,
I just put in my way Pantone system is starting to plan.

The problem is that I have been a tour to 15km night and I put in the bubbling water 2.5L around and returning I look at what the 4x4 consuming and stupor it remains more than 1L
: Evil:
after you are-that consumption is normal or excessive.

thank you for your comeback

Nikko
0 x
Pascalou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pascalou » 19/02/14, 21:05

Hello! Yes there is a problem there!

Are you sure your bubbler is waterproof?

15 km is nothing! your water bubbler was not even warm!
You have a mounting defect

Attention no liquid water must not get into your engine! otherwise you will gun down the (so no liquid water in your reactor!)
Checks before all your editing, especially tightness,
After it makes the engine to slow down and look what happens!

The normal water conso revolves around 1l / hour!
0 x
The energy is unlimited, it is not a problem, man is the problem!
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partag ... xfBlcC.doc
Flytox

Re: Mounting pantone 4x4 toyota turbo LJ73 2.4L

by Flytox » 19/02/14, 21:33

Nikko Hello, Welcome to the club.

nikko wrote:Hello to all pantoniens,
I just put in my way Pantone system is starting to plan.

Congratulations, that André plan is the best basis that is published on the net for atmospheric Diesel. :P

The problem is that I have been a tour to 15km night and I put in the bubbling water 2.5L around and returning I look at what the 4x4 consuming and stupor it remains more than 1L
: Evil:
after you are-that consumption is normal or excessive.

thank you for your comeback

Nikko :P

The cons is between (0.4 and 2 liters / 100 km?). There is really excessive, if the engine had really absorbed it all ..... you would have heard, felt etc ... You must rather be a leak somewhere ... or .....

Are you talking about "4x4 toyota LJ73 2.4L turbo". The assembly for a turbo engine can / must be different ... Depending on where you connect in the intake circuit, the pressure of the turbo can reverse the direction of flow. If you inflate the bubbler instead sucking the water will be blocked by the air inlet of this same bubbler. For example, when you are connected downstream of the turbo, you must pressurize the bubbler with the same turbo pressure, otherwise the The flow of gas and water goes in the wrong direction.

Below 2 installation possibilities with Turbo

With pressurizing the bubbler:

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nikko
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nikko » 19/02/14, 21:47

Thank you for your answers,

My assembly is sealed with Teflon tape high temperature, infact from the liter and a half I had done to turn around to 2000tr / min for 20min and then I go ride 15km during 30min about during this trial phase the 4x4 to ride well and good restart.

the assembly is similar to the first diagram you made me Flytox except I is not essential're venturi?

When I opened the bubbler there was a lot of "normal" vapor, you would say to me, but I suspect that the vapor is sucked in too quickly and it does not bubble with the intake of the outside air.

thank you for your answers
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/02/14, 23:06

nikko wrote:the assembly is similar to the first diagram you made me Flytox except I is not essential're venturi?

If it works without, it's good. Some turbo intake are good enough depression. Control: must idle or very low speeds, you hear the air going into the bubbler gurgling.

When I opened the bubbler there was a lot of "normal" vapor, you would say to me, but I suspect that the vapor is sucked in too quickly and it does not bubble with the intake of the outside air.

If the water level is "good", the air must bubble. You roughly respected the dimensions of André's bubbler? Don't you have a few pictures to show us, of the bubbler, of the whole? :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

nikko
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nikko » 20/02/14, 05:32

Precisely at low speed I hear no bubble :frown: by cons when I but at 2000rpm I see the level move and my pressure maneuver slightly move "I would have thought not even 0.1bar.

Here is the plan of my invention my ribs are red I mas te pictures assembly in aprem there I bump : Shock:

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/02/14, 14:03

The buleur air inlet is at atmospheric pressure it? and you are sure the filter is clean engine air ... I feel well worth the air filter has blocked half and that your motor draws too much of what comes from the reactor ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
nikko
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nikko » 20/02/14, 17:26

Yes it was clean filter when draining it to one month.

Here are the pictures not very clear from my system:

That gentlemen

So if not back to my sheep :D I noticed that when I remove the hose, connect before the turbo and the air is not sucked in but blowing "I'm on the ***" so in my opinion I will have to pressurize the bubbler, no? Yet the water is well evaporated yesterday weird that must suck when the turbo is in charge.

Here is today's news
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/02/14, 18:26

nikko wrote:Precisely at low speed I hear no bubble :frown: by cons when I but 2000tr / min I see it move level and my depression mano slightly move "I would have thought not even 0.1bar.

You have a window to see the water level, and then you open the fuel cap? If you look through the cap, it is not at all representative of the operation and it stops bubbling immediately, the air passing directly over the water.

You put a nozzle on your mano? Otherwise it will be destroyed in a very short time with the pressure oscillations of admission to some plans.
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

nikko
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nikko » 20/02/14, 18:57

Yes I have a level I see it move a little but can not at high speeds to say that depression is not present.

no there is no nozzle but the mano does not change because I have no depression but rather a tunnel coming from the turbo I do not know why if you have ideas I'm interested. :D
0 x