Mounting pantone 4x4 toyota turbo LJ73 2.4L

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 28/02/14, 07:35

Flytox wrote:On this nice diagram : Mrgreen: , I don't really see the point of the throttle or throttle valve on the engine outlet. The depression, not always sufficient for the engine, is "always" beneficial and follows with the engine speed. It would be better to put this shutter on the bubbler inlet. This would "control" the depression in the reactor and its gas flow.

On the other diagram which uses the pressurization of the turbo to bring the air to the bubbler, this “accelerator” could work instead of the anti-return.

It would also be possible to install a calibrated valve that would send air only when the pressure after turbo is greater than the bubbler pressure, of the type:

Yes, lots of good ideas!
If we close before the bubbler, his depression will increase and he will prepare more steam, ready to re-accelerate?

In a diesel the amount of air drawn is always important and, apart from the turbo, almost not influenced by the load.

The water / fuel ratio of 1 / 5 is a medium value. During the course it varies and is not always optimal, it is not known either how much air is added to the steam?

I think ideally we should dose the air and water in proportion to the fuel ... with joysticks at the tdb to start. :?:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/02/14, 18:43

The water / fuel ratio of 1 / 5 is a medium value. During the course it varies and is not always optimal, it is not known either how much air is added to the steam?

I think ideally we should dose the air and water in proportion to the fuel ... with joysticks at the tdb to start.

There are 2 schools, which basically say:

1 °) - the steam must be proportional to the air flow or engine speed.

2 °) - the steam must follow the fuel flow in the proportion of 1 / 5 you mentioned.

The debate is not settled. Some experimenters have spoken about it (Captain Maloche, André etc ...) but they do not all agree among themselves, and have not compiled many results on Econology. : Cry: : Mrgreen:

Besides, I'm not sure that the same Gillier Pantone can be used to demonstrate the supremacy of one or the other dosing system. It must still be more complicated to manage ... :| :frown: : Cry:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132