TATA car tire - Guy Negro

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 13/02/14, 17:35

Ah yes... :?:
And why do you think sales of scooters and 2 wheels in general have increased in the last 10 years ... :?:

Quite simply because some have sought to reduce their travel budget and optimize their travel time.
:?

And coincidentally, fuel consumption has decreased in France ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/02/14, 18:23

the consumption of refined petroleum products fell sharply, but above all because of the drop in domestic fuel and jet fuel : Mrgreen: and as regards road fuel it is purely linked to the drop in consumption of new vehicles ...
for the scooter it is directly a story of transport time ... suggests that the parigo scotter swap his piaggo for a car where he will be protected from blows and rain but which will not take more time ... and you will see
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 13/02/14, 20:27

Macro wrote:for the scooter it is directly a story of transport time ... suggests that the parigo scotter swap his piaggo for a car where he will be protected from blows and rain but which will not take more time ... and you will see
:? In part only;
He will do it:
1 / If its consumption budget does not increase
2 / If his journey time does not increase
3 / If parking is as easy as on a scooter

That's a lot of Si ...
I covered 7000km in 2013 with my scooter, and it gave me a feeling of freedom far superior to driving a car ...
Certainly, a box came to darken the picture ... But I'm not discouraged, I can't wait to get back on the 2 wheels ... I'm waiting for the expert to come by.

The scooter is like the electric car, trying it is adopting it, even if you are not convinced because your extra urban journeys do not allow the scooter to demonstrate its superiority (just like your electric car ) ...
But you would have suburban and suburban routes where it is difficult to exceed 75kmh due to speed limits or the density of traffic, you would be quickly convinced ...
I have successfully replaced my BMW 750cm3 with a 50cm3 equivalent scooter with which I drive more year-round ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/02/14, 23:21

If if my sax shows its superiority ... In maintenance costs and in pain ... in economy on the actual consumption ... The electric road kw / h would be taxed like gasoline ... it would be a total fiasco. .. Hopefully with my future lithium batteries I would have better results .. for now it's very disappointing ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 15/02/14, 23:02

jean.caissepas wrote:MDI is also expected to market its car in India via TATA.

The Indian car manufacturer Tata Motors will market the air car in the coming weeks?

But there is absolutely nothing about it on the Tata Motors website: http://www.tatamotors.com/ (in English). Nothing.

We can follow the automotive news in India on blogs like http://indianautosblog.com/ (in English). There has been absolutely nothing on Guy Nègre's car since 2012. Nothing.

The 2014 New Delhi Motor Show has just ended. No compressed air car was exposed: http://www.autoexpo.in/ . There is nothing.

Strange, isn't it?
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 16/02/14, 01:26

Another info that could help MDI:

The Ile de France region wants to develop the compressed air car

Link : http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/uneactu.php?news_id=27305

If policies support compressed air cars (recharging stations?), This can move faster, but on condition that a "manufacturer" embarks on the adventure in France, with all the standards which "lead" to design light vehicles.

To be continued...
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 16/02/14, 09:59

jean.caissepas wrote:Another info that could help MDI:

The Ile de France region wants to develop the compressed air car

Link : http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/uneactu.php?news_id=27305

If policies support compressed air cars (recharging stations?), This can move faster, but on condition that a "manufacturer" embarks on the adventure in France, with all the standards which "lead" to design light vehicles.

To be continued...

This report is only an extension of the Ministry of Transport's 2013 report on mobility in urban areas. In the end, this report extolled the merits of traveling by bike and walking in town but that, we already knew that. No need for a minister.

JP Huchon's text speaks of an "efficient use of compressed air". This effectively excludes Guy Nègre / MDI's car where there is a use officient compressed air. We consume a lot of energy to store very little.
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: TATA pneumatic car - Guy Nègre

by PVresistif » 21/04/18, 11:31

a car with a supply of high pressure compressed air is called a bomb which will kill almost every accident; maybe the third world will find an interest there because well on the life is worth there not expensive; in countries where legalism and the precautionary principle is fashionable, I doubt that we can find a lesser interest in it; wanting to sell that to third worlds, that’s a kind of contempt, some would say ...
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: TATA pneumatic car - Guy Nègre

by moinsdewatt » 21/04/18, 13:40

This subject is dead and buried.
0 x