Gifnet and Mahg: free energy will change everything?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 03/07/12, 19:50

I didn't know that: the orgone generator.

It's very esoteric anyway

1 - Theta wave: 3.5 Hz Improvement of learning skills, responsiveness.
2 - Theta wave: 6.3 Hz Mental and astral projection, memory improvement, visualization, linguistic faculties.
3 - Alpha wave: 7.83 Hz Earth Resonance frequency, accelerated learning, invention, creativity, stress tolerance.
4 - Alpha wave: 7.0 Hz Improvement of extra sensory perception, telekinesis, mental projection.
5 - Alpha wave: 10.0 Hz Feeling of Unity, laryngeal chakra, balance and inner harmony.
6 - Beta wave: 14.1 Hz Efficiency in daily activities, mental and physical energy, concentration.

What is the setting for levitating: maybe it's the $ 10000 device: it's the wallet that levitates.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 03/07/12, 20:09

We want more RealWheel on the forum.

etc ...
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 04/07/12, 22:37

plasmanu wrote:I didn't know that: the orgone generator.
It's very esoteric anyway
1 - Theta wave: 3.5 Hz Improvement of learning skills, responsiveness.
2 - Theta wave: 6.3 Hz Mental and astral projection, memory improvement, visualization, linguistic faculties.
3 - Alpha wave: 7.83 Hz Earth Resonance frequency, accelerated learning, invention, creativity, stress tolerance.
4 - Alpha wave: 7.0 Hz Improvement of extra sensory perception, telekinesis, mental projection.
5 - Alpha wave: 10.0 Hz Feeling of Unity, laryngeal chakra, balance and inner harmony.
6 - Beta wave: 14.1 Hz Efficiency in daily activities, mental and physical energy, concentration.

What is the setting for levitating: maybe it's the $ 10000 device: it's the wallet that levitates.
: Mrgreen:

Let's simplify!
The Bessler wheel is as "superunitary" and pertetual as a heat pump with a COP of 3 : Mrgreen:

and within the interval limit, between the big bang and the big crunch mdr
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 04/07/12, 22:44

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Bessler
Bessler's wheel

Bessler has never publicly explained its mechanism, saying he feared that not everyone would be able to create his own wheel.

In 1719, he gave some very vague indications, in two places in his book Das Triumphirende Perpetuum mobile Orffyreanum: on pages 19-21 and pages 74-76 4,5. None of these indications has ever made it possible to reproduce his experience.

According to him, the main mechanism of his wheel is based on weights, which must be well placed to never get a balance, which allows the continuous movement of the wheel. Observations and notarial deeds of the time report that no external source of energy was detected. Before, during and after the demonstrations of the Bessler wheel, all the rooms were checked. No contact of the wheel with an external energy source was found. The mathematics and physics teachers participating in the demonstration, in particular M. s' Gravesande, affixed their signatures to the documents.

Today, we know that the functioning of the Bessler wheel would be in total contradiction with the laws of physics and would violate the principle of conservation of energy. More generally, the concept on which the wheel is based, "permanent imbalance", is nonsense. In physics, a stable equilibrium point is a minimum energy point - a cyclic device necessarily admits at least one.

From an epistemological point of view, the fact of refusing to specify the operating principle makes it non-reproducible and non-refutable. Bessler's wheel therefore never existed as a usable scientific experiment.

Since then, other wheels supposed to be in perpetual motion by simple mechanical arrangements have been proposed. None has been able to publicly demonstrate its effectiveness, and scientists are little interested in it.

to note :
This article does not cite enough sources (November 2008).
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 04/07/12, 23:33

plasmanu wrote:http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Bessler
Bessler's wheel
Bessler has never publicly explained its mechanism, saying he feared that not everyone would be able to create his own wheel.
In 1719, he gave some very vague indications, in two places in his book Das Triumphirende Perpetuum mobile Orffyreanum: on pages 19-21 and pages 74-76 4,5. None of these indications has ever made it possible to reproduce his experience.
According to him, the main mechanism of his wheel is based on weights, which must be well placed to never get a balance, which allows the continuous movement of the wheel. Observations and notarial deeds of the time report that no external source of energy was detected. Before, during and after the demonstrations of the Bessler wheel, all the rooms were checked. No contact of the wheel with an external energy source was found. The mathematics and physics teachers participating in the demonstration, in particular M. s' Gravesande, affixed their signatures to the documents.Today, we know that the functioning of the Bessler wheel would be in total contradiction with the laws of physics and would violate the principle of conservation of energy. More generally, the concept on which the wheel is based, "permanent imbalance", is nonsense. In physics, a stable equilibrium point is a minimum energy point - a cyclic device necessarily admits at least one.
From an epistemological point of view, the fact of refusing to specify the operating principle makes it non-reproducible and non-refutable. Bessler's wheel therefore never existed as a usable scientific experiment.
Since then, other wheels supposed to be in perpetual motion by simple mechanical arrangements have been proposed. None has been able to publicly demonstrate its effectiveness, and scientists are little interested in it.

to note :
This article does not cite enough sources (November 2008).

Your sources are goodbye !!!!!!! since November 2008

this information is conditional:
*** Today, we know that the functioning of the Bessler wheel would be in total contradiction with the laws of physics and would violate the principle of conservation of energy ***.

"Permanent imbalance !!
it's pure rabbit

still brainless information lol

There are some who chew it to collect bullshit

according to my readings:
The machine worked for 54 days in a room with a thick wall at the door celled by bailiffs
0 x
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 04/07/12, 23:45

HM hm
And the Vatican validated crying statues as a miracle at the same time ...
Then the ushers ... Huh.
My name is THOMAS like the saint: I wait to see to believe.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 04/07/12, 23:52

plasmanu wrote:HM hm
And the Vatican validated crying statues as a miracle at the same time ...
Then the ushers ... Huh.
My name is THOMAS like the saint: I wait to see to believe.

Another wash
0 x
Torture for Dummies
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/07/12, 06:45

You have to get out of paranoia ...

There are countries like North Korea, even China and the USSR, which would be very happy to have superunit machines, "free energy", Etc. don't you think?

: Mrgreen: They who struggle so much with energy supply problems ...

Well no, in winter, in all these countries, with billions of souls, it is always and desperately ... cold in bad seasons!

Curiously, they do not advance in this niche! There's nothing weird so far, as long as "these fabulous machines » don't work : Mrgreen:

Mébon, it's okay, if you believe in it, go and offer them, they will listen to you ....

Abba wrote:The policy towards these so-called technical solutions which allow it to be exploited promises a lot but for the moment there is not really any tangible result perceptible at the level of the consumer (and at the level of the researcher ??).
Abba

Absolutely. But that will not go without a voluntary reduction in consumption: change our habits and progress in energy efficiency! It is the largest "deposit" in the world today, there we could reduce consumption by 50%, at the same time, a good part of the remaining 50% could be devoted to renewable energies (transitional phase) ...

And energy saving and efficiency, we absolutely do not need amazing and magical discoveries to get there: the advantage is that we can start immediately

: Cheesy:

Abba wrote:The question I ask myself is: "Do you ultimately believe in "free energy"? if I may say".

Abba is right! Maybe we should knock on the right doors, right?

It may not be so much a matter of belief as of skill.

Personally, I have nothing against those who, with their pilgrim stick, invest in "free energy" or "surunitary" machines, but they would be just as inspired at reasonable proportionality, to invest in the concrete which works in similar fields, but which keep their promises today ...

The revolution is already underway, it is that - for example - of graphene, of Désertec, of storage by phase shift in medium depth geothermal energy and some other prospects for the future .... I would like to see the "dreamers" frequenting sons who talk about concrete things in "inexhaustible energies"And non-polluting and which exist. It is better to invest in REAL ground ... (Désertec, the storage of hydrogen in solid or liquid form, the solar thermal stored in balloons by phase shift and the ultracapacitors for storage, etc ...)

There is something to do in the "concrete" world and we lack arms ...

Abba wrote:Because it is true that it is not easy to pronounce on this point.

This is the fucking part of g ... e that our dreamy friends regularly bring to the carpet ...

The problem of the marketing of renewable energies is a false problem, it would have to be disjointed from the logic of short-term profits and speculative returns, it is a sector which lends itself to it badly ... And it is not yet won ....
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 05/07/12, 07:34

Obamot wrote:The revolution is already underway, it is that - for example - of graphene, of Désertec, of storage by phase shift in medium depth geothermal energy and some other prospects for the future .... I would like to see the "dreamers" frequenting sons who talk about concrete things in "inexhaustible energies"And non-polluting and which exist. It is better to invest in REAL ground ... (Désertec, the storage of hydrogen in solid or liquid form, the solar thermal stored in balloons by phase shift and the ultracapacitors for storage, etc ...)

There is something to do in the "concrete" world and we lack arms ...

I agree with you.
But for ordinary people with the means at hand: it is very limited.
We do what we can with what we have.
But I notice rather that nothing is moving because nobody has anything to give a damn: because of the habits, and its small comfort ...

I do what I can in the right direction:
- ban fuel oil (not Total)
-pay EDF as little as possible (no nuclear)
-recycle as much as possible of what is recyclable (no waste)
-repair as much as is repairable (no waste)
-Buy used what we should buy new (again)
-a bit of garden (fruit and vegetables)
- take advantage of a river, a spring, the sun and the wind.

It is not the projects that are missing.
-Use my cellar as a cold thermal buffer (a door and a bay window)
-Make a Canadian / Provençal well (remains to be dug).
- DHW (solar hot water) on the roof.
-Have animals from the farmyard (make them live together).

But you have to understand that it is not to give everyone the opportunity to meet all these conditions.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/07/12, 07:58

Yes, that's right, there is a lot to do in the "concrete world».

On the other hand: yes it is given to everyone to do something. Just want it!

A city of 400 inhabitants, supplied with 000% renewable energy, it's possible!
http://www.tsr.ch/video/info/journal-12 ... nal-19h30/

A valley in the Canton of St. Gallen in Toggenburg has set itself to be energy self-sufficient, and it works.
They rely on their own local energy resources to completely dispense with nuclear power:
http://www.tsr.ch/video/info/journal-19h30/#id=3163855

It also starts in the Vallée de Joux
http://www.parlament.ch/f/suche/pages/g ... d=20093146

In my corner, there are already several valleys which tend towards "energy autonomy»Also: everyone gets started!

You are also the brilliant exemplary demonstration of it.

Even in town you can do a lot. It is our municipality which launches the energy reduction and efficiency program to reduce current consumption by 50%. So it's good for politicians to get started first (I've always said that). Thank you for showing the Plasmanu example (and to all those who frequent this site for the same purpose and elsewhere). We have to do "boule de neige"...
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"