Counter econometer inconsistent billing or not?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 22/08/13, 07:44

SVP
kWh for drinks
et kW for the powers
do not participate in maintaining confusion
0 x
Click my signature
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/13, 08:09

Old meters tend to turn more slowly ...

Yes good question: what is your econometer?

A good tool to analyze your hidden consumption directly on the meter is a ecowatt 850: https://www.econologie.com/shop/ecowatt- ... p-319.html because it allows a time analysis:

So lets see what time there is peak consumption ...
0 x
Tinevez
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tinevez » 22/08/13, 10:14

chatelot16 wrote:what is your econometre?

voltcraft energy check 3000

Loan free for one month by my space info-energie (energence)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/13, 10:19

Ok, try maybe with another model ... to confirm or deny the measures of this one!
0 x
Tinevez
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tinevez » 22/08/13, 10:29

dirk pitt wrote:SVP
kWh for drinks
et kW for the powers
do not participate in maintaining confusion

I plead guilty for the lowercase "k", on the other hand I think I have clearly differentiated the power (average or instantaneous) in kW and the consumption in kWh.
0 x
Tinevez
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tinevez » 22/08/13, 10:37

The biggest problem is the fridge and the freezer. Indeed, with an average power of 20-25W, they are actually at 0W 95% of the time and can go very very high the rest of the time (my econometer has huge powers, but I do not have taken note precisely)

Suddenly, it makes a "noise", and strictly speaking the best would be to cut them off while I take my measurements. So as the freezer is in the cellar, and I spend a lot of time measuring everything, I can't see myself going to cut the freezer for an hour to measure the consumption of my home TV and box on, etc. But hey, I will no doubt bring myself to it, especially while waiting for the weekend, to do everything "quietly"
Last edited by Tinevez the 22 / 08 / 13, 10: 42, 1 edited once.
0 x
jlt22
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jlt22 » 22/08/13, 10:41

Tinevez wrote:
Oops, me is rather 8000KWh and 100 euros per month. After that it gives 2000KWh per person, I do not know how much you are in your home.

We are 2.
TV turned on more than reason by Ms. (I think)

André wrote:
Very lucky to have such a consomation

In my case
For 60 summer days 2900 kw
For 60 winter days 7280 kw
Annually 26250kw and fortunately I heat up at the heat pump. it's not uncommon for small houses to consume
30 000 kw annually if winter is rough ..

My conso gas varies from 7500 kw to 9000 kw annual after the winters and I warm 20 ° c permanently.Heating under the ground.
0 x
Tinevez
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tinevez » 22/08/13, 10:53

jlt22 wrote:TV turned on more than reason by Ms. (I think)

Do you have idea of ​​the conso of your TV?

Mine consumes a lot, it's a plasma. It is not lit often, and when it is turned off, it is cut off at a power strip.

The TV unit: "freebox player + amplifier + TV" consumes 400W in all, but it does 2 hours a day. And unfortunately, my wife is visually impaired, other screens (LCD / LED) do not suit her (same as the first LEDs, and compacts (*))

Obviously, I hope that progress will make we have high performance TVs and low consumption soon. but good, considering the time spent on the TV (a little more important this summer, because the children are at home)

(*) that's another debate, but we had a lot of difficulty finding a good lighting solution. Indeed, the light of the CFLs did not suit my wife (cold, taking time to "heat up"), as well as that of the first LEDs. "It certainly dazzles, but without enlightening" my wife said to me, amblyopic.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/08/13, 11:06

Tinevez wrote:
I see too go cut the freezer one hour to measure the conso my house and lit TV box, etc.

If you have a good freezer (classified A or A + or even A ++), you can switch it off for 12 hours without any risk [they generally "hold" 48 hours without opening! See instructions]

Just do not forget to reconnect!

[Note that for those with an HC / HP subscription, the bill can be reduced - not consumption! - by "recharging" the freezer on the HC with a programmer]

For info: house of 160 m²; 4 to 5 occupants; annual electricity consumption of approximately 3 kWh. Pellet heating; 700 freezer; 1 refrigerator; 1 TV; 1 LL; 1 LV; 1 box; "compact fluorescent" or "LED" lighting according to; various occasional equipment (tools, food processor, vacuum cleaner, etc.) Gas cooking (bottle) - an induction hob for "troubleshooting" / occasionally ... [watch out for hob "watches"!]

I am in the process of replacing the apparatus (I have a freezer that has 45 years, and refuses to die!); LV on CESI (a class A ++ ordered); LL on CESI on order (class A +)

[the above data are with a LV of 15 years, probably B? LL of the same age, probably less good and therefore this antediluvian co).

My goal is to go below the 3 000 kWh bar:

a) replace LED lighting again
b) finish renewing devices to A ++
c) replacement heating circulator by the new low-consumption self-adaptive range
d) pay attention to the day before ... But the "box" makes me worried (cut the night ??? and keep a "normal" fixed line ???)

[NB: boxes consume more or less; the news has made enormous progress there; do not hesitate to change! See eg http://www.clubic.com/connexion-interne ... -play.html]
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/08/13, 11:09

Tinevez wrote:
(My econometer statement of enormous powers, but I have not exactly taken note)

When the engine starts ? Or all the time? How many ?

[Startup, it is normal for an engine]
0 x