About Lyme disease (borreliosis)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Vlinder
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: About Lyme disease (borreliosis)

by Vlinder » 02/03/17, 16:14

Does anyone know this clinic: Infusio in Frankfurt?
I hear good comments about it but I wonder if anyone knows this clinic here ...

Message translated from:
Kennst jemand diese Klinik: Infusio in Frankfurt?
Ich höre es gute Geschichten, aber ich frage mich, ob hier jemand dieser Klinik kennt.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/09/17, 19:06

The recognition of Lyme disease is progressing ... in Belgium doctors are obliged to declare it in a central file (in France too maybe ???)

Example of a local prevention / treatment group: http://www.timeforlyme.eu/fr/

Lyme_bastogne.jpg
Lyme_bastogne.jpg (47.23 KiB) Viewed 4446 times
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/17, 00:25

https://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/sante/a ... nce_118731

Alain Trautmann, immunologist, director of research at the CNRS and the Cochin Institute fears a new health scandal around Lyme disease. He accuses the Academy of Medicine and the National Reference Center on this disease of a denial of reality going against established scientific facts
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 08/12/17, 14:17

I think those convinced of the existence of Lyme disease will watch this conference,
but I encourage others to listen to the first 30 minutes of this recent conference (October 2017):

What I find surprising is that Professor Perronne does not hesitate to accuse and denounce laboratories, doctors, researchers, politicians, even accuse the public health authorities of negligence and denial, to say openly that there is a gruesome incompetence in some of his colleagues and that certain declarations and medical publications which disparage the evidence of this Lyme pathology are quite simply untrue, ... and a priori nobody tries to prosecute him in defamation!

And more serious, he claims that the doctors who treat Lyme disease outside the protocol, especially for the chronic form of the disease, are prosecuted and condemned by social security!
1 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Did67

by Did67 » 08/12/17, 14:56

Christophe wrote:
Example of a local prevention / treatment group: http://www.timeforlyme.eu/fr/

In France, there are also structured associations: http://francelyme.fr/actions-2/

The question is always that of the attitude of doctors, their training (I always remember that there is no organization of compulsory continuing education, the doctor is mostly a liberal practitioner in France; he can legally practice with his knowledge acquired 30 years ago!).

"Disclaimer" is not specific to this profession. "Nuclear" engineers are stinking in favor of renewable energies. The engineers of such carmaker have long dragged their feet on water doping or EV issues. The vast majority of agronomists are convinced that without pesticides and fertilizers, the earth cannot produce ...

The problem is that denial can be more serious in medicine (although a Fukushima is not bad either!).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/18, 03:22

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/18, 03:23

The Elispot test available in Luxembourg: https://www.wort.lu/fr/luxembourg/plus- ... ee25b7b4b1
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/01/18, 09:08

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/01/18, 09:43

Christophe wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crAgzXD7kPc
Nothing but music informs us of intentions to touch the emotional chord of emotion. respiratory assistance is the pompom ... Not to take seriously;)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/01/18, 09:49

Hello

And more serious, he claims that the doctors who treat Lyme disease outside the protocol, especially for the chronic form of the disease, are prosecuted and condemned by social security!

Health-pollution-prevention / a-about-to-the-disease-of-lyme-borreliosis-t12559-90.html

One more who dares to speak out against the conservative system in place. When will she be struck off?
23'00 ''

… .German people had seen bacteria in ulcers since the 19th century… French people saw the same thing we laughed at them… when Australian gastroenterologists showed that it was that, there is a fifteen years, it's not very old, we made fun of them, all the gastroenterologists in the world went against them declaring that they were impostors….
It is to show you that now the whole system of monopoly of control, of censorship in scientific journals is so organized when you go against a single thought that you can no longer progress in medicine… it is starting to shock me, we are delusional , there are fierce censorship in medical journals, this is a great example

Nothing new under the sun! We denigrate first, then we champion what we vilified yesterday.
For those who remember the start of the conference on the found mummy, the person was carrying a packet of therapeutic mushrooms, said the speaker. Wouldn't we be the real discoverers of natural antibiotics?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré