Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/14, 18:18

Did67 wrote:I do not know if it is feasible, but it would be necessary to "classify": a section "only said on TV", a section "For those who do not believe what science says", a section "What if we changed the company ", etc etc etc ... And each one would subscribe to one or more sections ...

There are pennies forums for each of these points, right?

https://www.econologie.com/forums/actualites ... -vf49.html

https://www.econologie.com/forums/moteurs-ou ... -vf40.html

https://www.econologie.com/forums/societe-et ... -vf81.html

Anyway from my point of view, I think that the evil is deeper ... thank you the crisis, thank you facebook, thank you trolls, thank you the "competitors" who have continued to make attacks during these years .. . more or less noticeably (for you) ...

And here is the editorial of forums (visible only to visitors):

Welcome to this forum on heating, building thermal, insulation, renewable or fossil fuels and nuclear, DIY and home, mobility and new transport, society, economy and sustainable finance. register here

With the links to the sub forums respective ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 12/02/14, 18:43

I wrote without going to the current home page: I see that it has been improved, but the reaction that I reported must come from someone who knew the old

so my criticism of an overly esoteric welcome is no longer even relevant

his following message on usinages.com which complains of wikipedia abuse must mean that he has read dedeleco ...

dedeleco has been banned, we deprive ourselves of its few interesting interventions, but we let its multiple messages repel ... and I am aware that cleaning up the superfluous messages of dedicates is a superhuman task

well finally we must not break our heads, we can not please everyone ... those who are not able to sort and understand can also go see elsewhere

ce forum is it, as long as it lasts
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 13/02/14, 08:28

chatelot16, Did67you who are still interested in improving this forumWhat do you think of the new presentation with only 5 interventions per page?
0 x
To argue.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/02/14, 09:23

I don't really like it, it makes finding an old intervention even more difficult.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 13/02/14, 13:14

I do not like either, it's 40 pages for a subject like this which is however not so long

it makes all the indications that have been written wrong see page 3

other remark: on certain forum we see the message numbers so we can say "see message n ° 25", and it remains clear even if there is a change in the number of messages per page
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 13/02/14, 14:25

+1 with you, Chatelot on your last suggestion (N ° of message)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/02/14, 22:39

The best would be to be able to directly find this number (super index) by typing it in a search area, without having to type reading X messages / pages. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Mike12721
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The ad that hides part of the screen

by Mike12721 » 14/02/14, 16:47

Dear christophe,

I do not know if there is a possibility that the ad no longer hides part of the screen.

I often read the articles on éconologie.com without registering. I first want to learn before I react.

On my laptop with 16: 9 screen this is no problem, the ad is kindly left next to which is to be seen on the screen.

Only on my PC with its 4/3 screen, the ad overwrites part of the screen on the left, so I can't see, for example, the new messages below the ad.

With Safari as a browser I don't have that problem, but I don't have the ad either.

I think ads are necessary for your income.
It is therefore a shame that we must try to avoid them so that we can see what is displayed on the screen.

We look forward to seeing you!

Michel
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...

by Obamot » 26/11/20, 23:22

Hello,

Is it just me or the icon for links on specific posts is gone?
(which affects transparency and the establishment of the truth of the facts in the event of a dispute)

D7E277A9-20F4-43BB-BD0D-7EEE1F2831FB.jpeg
D7E277A9-20F4-43BB-BD0D-7EEE1F2831FB.jpeg (151.39 Kio) Consulté 3731 fois
0 x
Christophe

Re: Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...

by Christophe » 26/11/20, 23:46

Obamot wrote:Hello,

Is it just me or the icon for links on specific posts is gone?
(which affects transparency and the establishment of the truth of the facts in the event of a dispute)

Yes I deleted it yesterday ... and no it does not harm anything at all, since it duplicated the link in the title of each post ...

The proof : pub / re-boostons-lesforums-shared-topics-convivialite-t12505-190.html # p421292
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"