Alcohol and mortality: 50 000 deaths per year in France

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Alcohol and mortality: 50 000 deaths per year in France

by Janic » 18/02/18, 17:44

Without wishing to be controversial, when one is a minister in charge of health and a doctor and one knows the weight of the "drug industry" he is, as in Reichshoffen, charges that should be avoided. Then this antigen hygienist on the perfect similarity "in terms of public health" of wine, vodka, etc. All have in common the "alcohol molecule". We have heard this a hundred times, among people who, it seems, do not know the difference between a Klaxon concert on a bottling day and the second Allegretto movement of the seventh symphony of Beethoven. All this is noise ... What more to say to someone who does not understand the pleasure, the enjoyment of a good wine, the happiness of sharing, the truth of gastronomy. Really did it happen to Agnès Buzyn? Is the ministry canteen so infective that it forgets the taste for good things?

Do not touch my greedy, do not touch my friend, do not touch my picrate! !
All professionals, in whatever industry, legitimately defend their business. Miners in the coal burned, asbestos workers too, but at what cost? But is it (apart from a humanist aspect of the fate of those whom any change will generate) the right criterion? In their time, horse-drawn cars were a pleasure to live in, but brothels too (especially for men) and therefore enjoyment since it evokes this term!
Agnès Buzyn, and I do not appreciate it for her vaccination position, clearly stated that she drank alcoholic beverages from time to time in a friendly, festive way, this is not excessive or prohibition, than to advise against alcohol to pregnant women (such as tobacco), as to children. But the first and most persistent educations remain the parents' model: you drink; I drink ; you are sober, I am abstinent; you only drink moderately, I might drink moderately too, unless alcohol takes hold of the physiologically immature child's brain and passes it, culturally (mostly by friends) to the unmoderated stage, then dependent.
I did not have to deal with dependent drinkers, but addicted to tobacco: yes! And their story is always the same: The first cigarette to do as friends, integrate into the group, and the age advancing the group breaks up, but tobacco remains with the addiction that has been established with the impossibility of win. Not with three packs a day, but already with 3 cigarettes, which is little, very little! and for alcohol it's the same process. But could this character apply to children this speech ?: " What more can I say to someone who does not understand the pleasure, the enjoyment of a good wine, the happiness of sharing, the truth of gastronomy. »
I asked this question previously, to which no one answered: From what age should a child begin to drink? for the enjoyment of a good wine, the pleasure of sharing while the nostrils of a child make it throw back to the scent of a pinard, the scent of a cibiche !: it stinks!
But everyone has to assume his choices, of course!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/02/18, 22:06

Janic wrote:But everyone has to assume his choices, of course!

Bin it's therapeutic they say:

28056272_1978750162377356_4358540092803675572_n.jpg
28056272_1978750162377356_4358540092803675572_n.jpg (44.25 KB) Viewed times 4970

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/18, 07:41

to attribute to the wine therapeutic virtues is not inaccurate because what is wine if not grapes ... fermented! Many other fermented products are consumed without being suspected of being the cause of 50.000 deaths per year. In this fermented product it is not the components of the grape, but the alcohol that it produces which is harmful to the organisms and especially the brain. :? :(
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/18, 18:35

Ah ah ah ah:

0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/03/18, 19:00

We make science with facts, just as we make a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house. "Henri Poincaré

we are right in the subject! Henri Poincaré was not square so he was round so alcoholic
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/03/18, 19:17

If I understand everything, to cover against all pathologies, you have to drink 2 bottles of wine a day! : Mrgreen:
Cheers!Image
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/04/18, 12:41

A little alcohol cleans the neurons

Moderate alcohol consumption, about two drinks a day, would help eliminate waste in the brain and reduce the risk of dementia.

https://www.cerveauetpsycho.fr/sd/neuro ... -13044.php

It remains to define where is the limit of moderation (since each organism, especially genetically in the face of alcohol, is different) .... 2 glasses of beer is not 2 glasses of vodka : Cheesy:
0 x
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by PVresistif » 08/05/18, 08:06

There is a kind of fascism about wanting to ostracize alcohol drinkers, forbidding to drive cars to drunk people is very good because it makes people dangerous but we do not have to criticize someone who drinks 2 liters a day at it's his problem.
Everyone has the right to choose to live (or die) as he wants. And m .... all the givers of lessons.
There are a number of associations that are very harmful to public liberties ..........
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/05/18, 09:55

There is a kind of fascism about trying to ostracize alcohol drinkers, forbidding to drive cars to drunk people is very good because it makes people dangerous but
This mild reasoning may seem credible, except that the dead 50.000 do not all come from road accidents and contrary to the alcoholism discourse, which would be made by heavy drinkers, is completely wrong. We are alcoholic at first drink as we are smokers at the first cigarette. After that it's actually a quantitative question, but being treated as an alcoholic is not socially well received, of course.
we do not have to criticize someone who drinks 2 liters a day at home is his problem.
The main drama of alcoholism is not that of automobile accidents, but that of domestic violence against women and children and all the related pathologies (that non-drinkers must pay by their contributions, but this is not the main criticism) and the addictologists and addictions associations show that the transition from alcoholic consumption to addiction is insidious without the individuals realizing it (or pretending to see nothing !)
Everyone has the right to choose to live (or die) as he wants. And m .... all the givers of lessons.
There are a number of associations that are very harmful to public liberties ..........

Tell that to the victims of the road or family violence as social. But rest assured, alcohol is an important economic sector that is not about to disappear, even if some politicians, social and medical begin to find that this "freedom" is expensive in life and human woes to our society .
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/08/18, 15:21

1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "