Discovery of the energy of the vacuum. Extract..

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 03/12/05, 18:27

to release this post, I created another:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-sante-e ... t1256.html

Now we are all ears nlc ;-)
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 03/12/05, 20:58

No let's drop ....
I don't want to fight for hours and hours ...

I have electrolysis to do and a pantone!
In this kind of discussion subject, it is impossible to make someone change their mind. Otherwise just a clarification to Econology, my theory is not that hiv was created by man! I'm just saying it's a hoax, that this virus is harmless. He is descended from the monkey and they are doing very well. Just like many HIV positive people until we tell them ...

------
Note from nonoLeRobot: ATTENTION: conspiracy theories, there are in all areas in all directions. There may be true, false, in any case, with or without treatment we always die of AIDS so protect yourself, go out covered !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/05, 21:08

nlc wrote: I'm just saying it's a hoax, that this virus is harmless. He is descended from the monkey and they are doing very well. Just like many HIV positive people until we tell them ...

Harmless ... of course ... :x... will say that to all Africans who have died or who suffer from AIDS without having been "diagnosed" HIV positive ... It costs a dear diagnosis for them ...

It's a bit like saying that Bush is an environmentalist ....

Whatever ! STOP NOW
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 04/12/05, 11:51

I am astonished that nobody had the curiosity to ask me if the "penac kat" of Plocher was effective against the limestone of the drains :?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/12/05, 19:14

Ben pkoi such a question? it is not?
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 05/12/05, 01:52

:? not too much and now not at all! :(

It must be said that in my corner the limestone levels exceed 25 g / l of water. At the beginning, the limestone was odd in the bottom of the pan, not as usual, very fine, dissolved I would say ... finally the system worked more or less, then over time (6 months to 1 year) it completely hung up ! today he drags on the ground at the bottom of the garage! : Evil:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 16/12/05, 23:00

0 x
SM
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 04/02/06, 01:48

nlc wrote:[..] my theory is not that hiv was created by man! I'm just saying it's a hoax, that this virus is harmless. He is descended from the monkey and they are doing very well. Just like many HIV positive people until we tell them ... [...]
Of course ! :frown:
And so all the people who die of it without knowing what it is died quite by chance, I imagine ...

Whatever... : roll:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 04/02/06, 11:09

No research or personal reflection, we just repeat what we hear about in the media. Disappointing.

I would love to raise, but I can't, sorry.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 04/02/06, 12:51

I suggest that we leave it there on this subject which is not directly linked to econology.

Thank you : Evil:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher