Discovery of the energy of the vacuum. Extract..

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 02/12/05, 09:29

100% agree with you, lau.

Also agree with you econology at the level of progress in surgical operations in particular (My grandmother has just had an open heart surgery!)

For cancer, you cite reasons for the increase, but there are others, including diet. The foods we eat are stuffed with crazy things.

For the story of Mirko Beljanski, I did not know, but I see the same eye all these research programs that engulf billions without ever succeeding.

But I believe that the subject which in my opinion is the biggest deception in the world, because it has lasted for years and is relayed by great media hype, it is AIDS.
I do not like to talk about it because in general I make enemies, but for me it is the biggest scam that has ever existed.

Those interested can easily find more information on the internet, and on the most serious websites. You just have to think about it and ask yourself the right questions, and don't let your head stuff your head.

------
Note from nonoLeRobot: ATTENTION: conspiracy theories, there are in all areas in all directions. There may be true, false, in any case, with or without treatment we always die of AIDS so protect yourself, go out covered !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/05, 11:06

nlc wrote:But I believe that the subject which in my opinion is the biggest deception in the world, because it has lasted for years and is relayed by great media hype, it is AIDS.
I do not like to talk about it because in general I make enemies, but for me it is the biggest scam that has ever existed.

I can't let you say that without rebelling! : Evil: Look how Africa, India and China are affected. Is this a deception?

Ok, diseases make the butter of the lab that sells treatments at high prices (just like the chemo billed € 2500 the day of treatment ... a sick person is more profitable than a healthy person.) But AIDS is not not a hoax: it does exist and wreaks havoc ... especially among the poor (which also make some people happy but we are not going to get into the big plot theory ...)
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 02/12/05, 11:37

That's what I said....
I don't like to talk about it for these reasons ...

But before yelling, you have to find out! It's a bit like those who shout that water doping doesn't work, without having studied the question, because of the ideas received, or because we said it on TV.

In Africa, people die of hunger, and on the pretext that they are HIV positive, we put this on the back of AIDS ... Before "AIDS", they died as many Africans, but it was not publicized. ..It was normal ...
Malnutrition causes immunodeficiency, drugs too, malaise, etc ...
And above all: you lived very well and in good health, and we tell you that you are HIV positive and that you are going to die. Mentally it must be hard to accept right?

In addition, the link has NEVER been demonstrated between hiv and AIDS. (It’s not me who says it, and that’s the truth! However, that’s what we are told on TV!)
The patients who are "treated", in fact they are murdered, with a substance, AZT, which was banned 40 years ago because far too dangerous. Because this substance kills all cells. It was used as a base to treat cancer. It was banned because of the very severe side effects. It was put up for sale to treat "AIDS", after tests that were never done until the end. At the very beginning of the injections, the patient in a burst of energy makes antibodies to defend himself from the new intruder. For a while, the patient seems to get better, but then their health deteriorates even faster.

Anyway, I'm not going to explain what sites already show.
Before shouting, you have to go around the whole question, as with water doping or the rest, in order to be able to form an opinion.

To see for example:

http://www.sidasante.com/

there are many others.

A simple question, for example: Why do we look for winter antibodies to detect seropositivity? If there are antibodies, it's good that the body has a perfect grasp of the "virus", right?

------
Note from nonoLeRobot: ATTENTION: conspiracy theories, there are in all areas in all directions. There may be true, false, in any case, with or without treatment we always die of AIDS so protect yourself, go out covered !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/05, 12:36

1) I'm not shouting ... I'm shouting! : Wink:

2) I prefer not to argue and will ask you to stop talking about this subject anyway it is NOT SUBJECT to this forum...

3) I am inquiring and I know the "theory of AIDS which would have been invented by man" ... for what purpose? Talk more about Africans than before? Slow down the growth of poor countries? ....

4) For malnutrition, it would take $ 40 billion per year to resolve it (800 million people) sustainably. This sum is 1/4 of the advertising budget of rich countries .... so not much.
But here it is: reducing hunger, it is not in the interest of our governments who plunder poor countries (especially Africa) ... people who are hungry are bcp + docile and easy to control. In this regard, there is a real "+ or - secret" war that is going on between the USA and France for the control of Africa ... Here you see that I am inquiring all the same (look at the media library https://www.econologie.com/faq.php?lng=fr on the site, there are some books on the subject)

5) Chemo is exactly the same as your hypothesis on AZT, it does not distinguish between good and bad (cells) ... or among other things hair loss ... So what? It does not prevent the lab from selling it ... because in some cases IT WORKS ...

A simple question, for example: Why do we look for winter antibodies to detect seropositivity? If there are antibodies, it's good that the body has a perfect grasp of the "virus", right?

Whatever ! I stopped biology in 2nd but I know all the same that the body creates antibodies for any organism foreign to the organism ... Which does not mean that the antibodies are effective! Otherwise no one would die from AIDS ... Come on !!

Now I agree that the AIDS virus (a bit like the prion) has intriguing features ... (not "natural" we will say) ... but I would not take the step of a sorry "human" creation!

That was all I had to say on the subject and do not raise it again on this forum (create another if you want but hey ... that's not the theme of this site)
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 02/12/05, 13:01

In addition, the link has NEVER been demonstrated between hiv and AIDS. (it is not me who affirms it, and it is the truth!

Is this a joke? don't you see the relationship between Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome and a retrovirus whose target is cells of the immune system ??? For me it is glaring, and if you look a little, you will find a LOT more things about HIV.

Malnutrition causes immunodeficiency, Drugs also, ill-beingEtc. ...

It all depends on what you call "immunodeficiency". But strangely, before AIDS appeared, malnutrition and drugs, etc. did not cause such a strong and sexually transmitted immunodeficiency ... bizarre

I think the numbers of cancer patients have increased for various independent reasons:

In my opinion, one of the big reasons is the increase in consumption of mutagenic substance, of which cigarettes are the vast majority, even if it is not only that ...
But also the fact that a few decades ago, we did not live old enough to detect cancer, which rarely happens before the age of 30, but tuberculosis by Ex. (The most recent), and all ages.
On the other hand, given the increasing life expectancy, and that it is enough an faulty cell; at 80 years old, after a few billion cell divisions, it's difficult to demand that nature make a little mistake ... So statistically it ends up happening sooner or later, cell aging (radicals free, etc.) increasing the phenomenon!

Anyway, eat some fruit :P
By the way, good appetite :P
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 02/12/05, 14:41

Totally agree with Abyssin3 on life expectancy!
Moreover, the fact that life expectancy is increasing is a good sign that health is improving, especially if in the good old days we ate so well and had such a healthy life

Otherwise I find the discussion a little unhealthy in the sense that it is completely irrelevant and sorry to tell you but you say a little anything, it goes in all directions.
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 02/12/05, 15:00

Well, I can't help but give you this document on the evolution of life expectancy:

http://www.ined.fr/publications/pop_et_ ... 10/410.pdf

Which brings things back a little. Who will stop making us believe that there is no progress in medicine.

We can see that life expectancy reached 80 years in France 2004 when it was 25 !!! years in 1740.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 02/12/05, 15:42

Wouldn't you have made movies yourself? : Lol:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 02/12/05, 15:54

: Oops: Ah : roll: that's it i am unmasked ...

Nevermind :D

see you

NOnO the little robot, the friend of Ulysses

PS: you can request a signed photo;)
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 02/12/05, 22:57

I can't raise, too bad. However, I'm not missing the urge, I had lots of interesting things to make you read.
But it does not matter...
0 x