Discovery of the energy of the vacuum. Extract..

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/05, 15:14

Arf ... I read it in 2002 : Lol:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 27/11/05, 15:53

You have already read it !! ??

0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/05, 22:34

Uh ... well voui ... is that bad?
But I didn't really like her tone: anti science and especially anti medicine.

The author wrote another: http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/2 ... p3delav-21

(which I have but not read ... too heavy the introduction ...)

Apparently the author would sell "miraculous" water ... This must explain that ...

Otherwise to find out more about water (and more seriously) there is this:

http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/2 ... p3delav-21
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 30/11/05, 22:50

thanks for the ref.
No it doesn't matter I realize your erudition, that's all :?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 01/12/05, 17:14

A bit like that

we tested his "penac kat" system bought 5 years ago 1500 frs approx. to fight against the limestone of the house.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/05, 18:01

lau wrote:No it doesn't matter I realize your erudition, that's all :?

Learning is in many cases a poorly disguised form of spiritual laziness, or an opium to put the intimate worries of the mind to sleep.

Well thank you for the "compliment" : Evil:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 01/12/05, 18:15

econology wrote:But I didn't really like her tone: anti science and especially anti medicine.

I don't know this book, and I don't know what you consider to be "anti-medicine".

I know that this is not the place at all, but you should know that we are made to believe a lot of completely false things in this area ...
And yes the lobbying of the big pharmaceutical industries also exists ...

Cyril
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/05, 22:00

Yes but all the same ... if you read the book you will see that it has a tooth against "modern" medicine.

I am far from defending this medicine (the pharma labs are the 3rd lobby with Oil and nuclear in France) which undoubtedly have dirty business on the conscience (to quote only the fate of Priore?).

Nevertheless, I think I remember that the author accuses modern medicine for free of all ills ... and that's where I say stop: ok it is not perfect when you can still see the progress made, especially in surgery for 50 years, we can only admire this medicine ....
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 02/12/05, 00:34

Especially since cancer patients have continued to increase in 50 years
despite the billions engulfed in research. : roll:
With guys like Mirko Beljanski who looked after Mitterant, among other things during his presidency and who ended up in tole because François was no longer there to protect him and he ridiculed the major research programs ... : Lol:

When I think today of the media hype made on avian flu for the benefit of large pharmaceutical companies, it makes me laugh gently :!:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/05, 08:06

I think the numbers of cancer patients have increased for various independent reasons:

1) "better" screening (before we died without knowing what) which therefore necessarily inflates the figures

2) chemical pollution (of all kinds: air of course but also food and water from the network)

3) electromagnetic pollution (communications between cells can be disturbed by EM fluxes) which has mainly increased in the last 20 years, while on the contrary chemical pollution (at least on certain pollutants) would tend to decrease

For Priore and Beljanski (a bit like Beneveniste) you still have to take these news with tweezers but, I always say that the truth always ends up triumphing.
0 x