Correction; endless energy engine.

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/12, 14:26

No blah-blah please : Cheesy:

snapshoot at 14:20 pm wrote:
Obamot, at 13:47 PM wrote:Since you say to be "originally trained electronics engineer", Very simple question:

- how do you replace an ordinary 1,5 Volt “type A” battery at 2500 mAh:

... by a capacitor? (As is found in many internal circuits of electronic devices - of the type battery eliminator - to keep the preferences stored in memory during battery replacement).

What you are asked:
- what must be done so that your condo discharges in the same way as a battery? And to calculate us the suitable element, so that there is no difference from a standard stack?
- what is the exact type of condo exactly suited to this use and obviously its required value and performance?
- note: the capacity of the condo must be equivalent to or greater than the capacity of a standard battery as described above.

You see, this is a simple question for an electronics engineer, who is also a "researcher".

Any attempt not to respond will demonstrate that you are dodging because you do not have the skills that you claim. And you have an interest in responding very quickly!
the discharge of a codo through a resistor is not a "linear" curve, we will have (over time) a decrease in the voltage and current at the terminals of our load.

but this rate of "sagging" of the quantities (i and v) depends on two main parameters; the capacity of the condo, and the resistance of the load.

so, theoretically, we can replace a battery (of a certain type) with a condo ..... but it is very conditioned as we have already seen.

I made you there a descriptive "study" of the thing, like that, on the fly, if you want a mathematical demonstration (with blows formulas enriched in derivative and integrals) I must go back to my lessons of ten ago years ...... you want some?

so give me a little time to revise all that and I come back.

to +.

PS:
I'm afraid we're going to move away from my subject there.

How many uF? Recommended voltage for 1,5 volt output. What type of condo? In what sense are you plugging it?

A resistance? What value? Rise in what direction? etc.

You are not going to give us all the internet to find the answer, eh, you've been thinking for half an hour: : Cheesy:

: Mrgreen:

snapshoot wrote:the discharge of a codo through a resistor is not a "linear" curve, we will have (over time) a decrease in the voltage and current at the terminals of our load.

So what? This is precisely what you are being asked: how to do it precisely?

It's long !!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/12, 14:50

Well ... it's coming !!! : Mrgreen:

It's long ... but it's long ... you've been working for almost an hour! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

And still no answer :| : roll: : Cheesy:
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 30/06/12, 15:30

it’s sensible blah blah !!!!

to have your 1.5 v at the exit of the condo and this for a large period of time, it would be necessary that the load resistance is large enough and the capacity too, and the condo must be charged to reach that 1.5v of course!

your "problem" is so "basic" that it doesn't need a mathematical demonstration, and I'm not going to break my head right away for you to solve any equation!

but I see that you are obstinate and swear by the 2500 mAh, therefore you reason that one point of view of quantity of electricity;
2500mah = 9000 Doves = Q.

Q = C * u, u being equal to 1.5v, therefore C = Q / u = 9000 / 1.5 = 6000 F.

PS; If I took a long time to answer you, it is in no way because of a possible leak, I have connection problems, that's all.
it is 38 ° here in Algeria, and Dslam and other routers are overloaded in addition to this heat, so normal that it crashes!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/12, 15:57

Well it's been over two hours there! You dry!

And always blah-blah-blah, but no concrete answer!

Yes to reach 2500 mAh, normal, when it comes to replacing an AA battery: We don't want an equation, we don't care: what we wanted was concrete!

You hardly answered any of these questions:

- exact type of condo?
- exact specifications?
- connection?
- what discharge voltage obtained to correspond to a standard battery?
- with what resistance (or other component (s))? Value / s and specification / s?
- mounted how?
- how to get that and why you recommend the solution you are considering?

We can therefore estimate that you failed (at this moment).

Come on, I'm magnanimous:
Another hour and I pick up the copies ...! : Mrgreen:

At 17:00 p.m. the answer! : Lol: If not...
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 30/06/12, 16:15

you didn't tell me about the type of condo ..... but you know, I'm not a condo manufacturer to know all the types and all the genres, I work in a box that builds electrical stations, and condo I do not handle them every day in construction sites and power stations !!!

I "disconnected" myself from the technological aspects of these components for a long time already, and I must once again dive back into the catalogs and other datasheets of the manufacturers for that?

in short, we are moving away (you are moving away) from the subject there.

when I see the word "branch" on your question, I smile ....
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 30/06/12, 16:24

I know three personal families; ceramic, chemical (polarized) and classic air-insulated ...

in our electronician calculations we are interested only in; C, R, time constant, polarized or not .... etc, that the essential what.

you tell me about the connection; r and c are in series of course (landfill).

what discharge voltage obtained to correspond to a standard battery? .... 1.5v, but it cancels after a certain time (4 * RC in general).

you made me waste time.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/12, 16:28

Only half an hour ...

snapshoot wrote:you didn't tell me about the type of condo ......

You really take us for marbles:

Obamot, at 13:47 PM wrote:[...]
what is the exact type of condo exactly suitable for this use and obviously its required value and performance?
[...]
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post236465.html#236465
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/12, 17:03

Ok, it's 17:00 p.m. and the failure is total ...

You could have told us a lot of smart things immediately, like mounting several condos of different values ​​with each other in parallel, and / or putting a resistor in series to prevent them from suddenly discharging (you see , no need for a diagram, we understand immediately ...) then oh it was not a luxury, give us values: your calculation was relatively wrong:
http://www.supercondensateur.com/articl ... ance-ioxus

In short: with your answers you would have had zero points in college.

Definitely you are not a good electronics engineer!

As for physics, taking simulation software is not enough to bluff us around a pseudo invention of a pseudo perpetual motion engine! If you knew how many we have seen here Holocaust denial ...> like you ... ^^

Fail on a stupid problem of battery replacement - in your chosen field - while you pretend to revolutionize the world with your nickname "inexhaustible energyIs pretty hilarious.

But your goal is achieved: there you made yourself known !!! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

We stop the fees! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: It smells like a storm.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/06/12, 18:48

Here, I will make you again "Waste your time!" : Mrgreen:

Before setting sail, you can simulate charging and discharging condos here:
(by having the possibility of varying the value of the resistance, with the correct formula):
[url = http: //ressources.univ-lemans.fr/AccesLibre/UM/Pedago/physique/02/electri/condo2.html? width = 80% & height = 80% & jqmRefresh = false]...>[/ Url]

Here you will be able to understand [if this is possible ^^] the basics of thermodynamics - the kinetics of gases - cycles and motors - and everything else:
...>

And you will be able to understand the aberrations of what you propose, by yourself.
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 30/06/12, 19:25

you really make me smile, connect me and connect you ..... you will see that you are really funny.

you do not realize ? you write anything!

I'm going to get into your stupid games, no big deal.
you asked was if you can replace a battery with a condo, yes or no, then, if so, justify that, something I did; I told you that we could do it, but on conditions, and mini formula then ........ in short, you are the intruder in this game, not me, you want to scramble cards, out of negative passion.

I wish you a good recovery.

bye.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"