A motor inexhaustible energy ...

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 05/06/12, 04:14

Hello

Yes Dad ... it's 22:26 p.m. so 6 hours more at home, it's time to go to bed.
You speak like a beautiful language politician, but never answer
You know when Chtistophe will have enough of my debates he will send me a message and I will simply withdraw.

Andre
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/06/12, 04:31

dedeleco wrote:To deregulate, all we should deregulate the highway code, reverting to that of 80 years ago [/ b]

It's the same as going back to driving 60 years to 80 years ago, without stops, without red lights, without white lines, without signaling, on narrow roads, people doubling blind in turns and summits ribs, as I knew a kid, seeing many more deaths on the roads, than after adulthood, over many more years!

Yes it's right. However, putting light signs everywhere, instead of generalizing crossroads at turning, completely relieves drivers. Who when there is no longer the forest of traffic signs, no longer know how to behave or what decision to make.
Too much regulation, kills regulation.
It's like the "too much preventionWhich at one point becomes accident-causing and kills prevention.
So too much security kills security ...
Just as too much management kills motivation ...
Too much distrust kills confidence ...
Etc

It would be better to start again "trust humans"! As André suggested. (And yes !!!)

By cons deregulate finance ...! : Mrgreen: Of course there ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/06/12, 13:02

If we returned to the roads from the 1930s to 1950s, without highways, without signage, etc. with the current traffic of cars and trucks, there are 100000 deaths per year in France !!!

Already in 1973 with signage, much less traffic and trucks, 16000 deaths per year!

So we cannot deregulate, and not sanction anything, if not deaths and disasters!

There are an optimum, depending on the suffering and the number of dead accepted by the Society !!

To go back to the 30s and 50s, you just have to go to Africa and other developing countries, India, etc., even to Russia.

It's the same for the deregulation of finance and nuclear !!

All the optimum is a function of the number of sufferings and deaths that we agree to bear !!

Crises and recession of 5 to 10 years in finance for having completely deregulate finance and bussiness, as before 1929, just to have, temporarily, higher fictitious growth on credit, very misleading, which leads to the current financial catastrophe, inevitable in fully deregulating, exactly like on the roads without respecting the regulations, at the bottom of the box, we end up dying sooner or later !!

Nuclear is the same, if we don't want disasters, radioactivity everywhere, regions emptied for eternity, uninhabitable, incultivable, we have to regulate to the point of banning it completely !!
Indeed disasters, type Fuku-tcherno and our radioactive planet for eternity, demand that nuclear power be infallible, which is impossible for us humans, at a non-infinite price.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/06/12, 15:05

Hi André and Obamot!

I am disappointed to see you bickering like this!

André as you know the subject of the Students that you started is a subject that divides Quebec a lot and it could have stayed in Quebec but as there is another side and another thought than yours I mentioned the mine without attacking you personally but on your subject.

I did not expect that you descend as low as to leave the past of Rozon who made a blunder in his life and to pay the price, I could drag on by putting the comments that go in the same direction as him by d other public figure and are white as snow but I think it is not worth it!
You are ready to forgive all students but not those who are against your cause, is this the right way to think?

I am not an engineer but I am consulted by them regularly and my ideas are ultimately very often retained, why?> Because I do not present DIY but viable solutions!
Perhaps you were too reluctant to work with them, did you see them with an evil eye, an enemy ?, it is the doubt that I have on the approach that you had with these Europeans!
Personally I work with all these engineers with a positive approach and I have no problem with them, that's why they accept my ideas just as I accept theirs!

Now I always appreciate you for your qualities and I find it unfortunate that the subject of the students has created a controversy and on the other hand I am not for single thinking and I always appreciate the comments of each and everyone even if Dede annoys me a little : Mrgreen:

Obamot

Thank you for defending me, but you must not get rid of a very good participant in the forum like André and it gets a bit to who will have the last word, something I blame Dede!

Like André I think there is a little too much little squabble on the forum that I have been for several years and I hope that it will decrease for the good of the site!

Perhaps Christophe is too tolerant but he knows what he does with his forum!

On these words, have a nice day!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/06/12, 15:27

I understand this reaction:

it becomes a bit who gets the last word, something I blame Dede!

but faced with proven realities, sometimes with many deaths (HIV not = AIDS) or disasters, denied by negators of realities, very stubborn, I am also stubborn, especially since it is dramatic by the consequences! !!

It is not a question of having the last word, but of preventing serious errors from being perpetuated, and it is for this reason that I provide various scientific proofs on the internet with published scientific articles, in prestigious and verifiable journals.
0 x
Other

by Other » 05/06/12, 16:56

Hello

Is that I had time to read the post above 2012 June 5 at 03:17 edited twice in its nature before it is corrected
obviously at this late hour.

Just open the forum and look at the last 150 posts
to see that it's always the same 2 names that appear
either they are addicted to forum (that's good) either they have knowledge in all subjects, however this forum and full of very different technical subjects.

I am going to prepare my last post and join Bucheron Michel Boulon and many others who left us without specifying their reasons. They simply left discreetly by the small back door. but when a guy leaves, sometimes an explanation can later improve the functioning of the forum ..

For Alain since you work in this field.
I'm just going to give you a little overview of the Swiss engineer perception when I worked at the Stelco steelworks (before Arcelor Mittall bought it) we installed a permanent magnet magnetic lifting system to handle the steel tickets (a beautiful syteme), except that the electrical contactors made with sophisticated and very expensive silver contacts had a lifespan of 30 to 40 days depending on the number of operations, we small electricians are called regularly to replace them.
At the good time of Stelco, a foreman asked me (André le patenteux) found a solution to this problem, after an 8 days of experimentation and modification of the electrical system I made a new assembly with very ordinary contactors is a diode system, the duration of the contacts was 6 years (no engineer wanted to sign this modification even after 2 years of operation (in the cartridge of the plan it is written made by the maintenance)
I decided to write to the Swiss company Heppenstall-Midvale AG to GIVE them the plans for this simple modification
The first thing they did he asked me for my engineer number and they didn't want to know afterwards.
obviously simple contacts that work for 6 years versus silver contacts of which they are the only seller it would not be good for their image that a little idiot electrician solves a chronic problem that they leave to rot.
Now that I am retired I still have contacts with the workers and what it brings me on the internal functioning since the Arcelor Mittall versus Stelco management is done what we say to do, we want to know nothing about your oipinoins you are here to work the engineers are here to think about communication
So if you work in a small business take advantage of this family life and collaboration.

Andre
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 05/06/12, 17:59

Hi André!

I know that the silver contact works very well at low voltage like on a forklift, what is the operating voltage?
The problem with their contactors is surely the fact that they are designed for 50 hertz and that it engages at a bad time when the pulse is high and not between the inversion phase which is located near 0 volts. which destroys it more quickly, we find this kind of problem with a DC supply of the coil or a bad manufacturer of contactors which does not take into account the phase in its manufacture.

Otherwise I understand this situation well and I sympathize with you, with us (I work for Beaucerons) we are very strict with the reliability of the equipment, the currency is not to modify the equipment but if a problem remains there we will make a modification to make the equipment reliable because our production depends on it and our competitors (for our division) have been in the field for a very long time and have much more powerful monetary means than us, despite everything, we are increasing our market share in a very significant and it must surely not do the trick of our competitors.

To allude to the student conflict and the importance of understanding all sides by weighing the lice and cons, here is what happened to an innovative Quebec company:

My cousin worked in a factory near Montreal that made the best bucket of tractor and mechanical shovel in the world, Caterpillar bought them for their technology, a union dispute and too high claims made that Cat built a factory in USA to use their technology using robots instead of workers and vlan closed the factory in Quebec!

I'm inclined to blame Cat for their actions but I also understand that the union dispute has made things worse because the robots could very well have been part of the Quebec factory, my cousin renowned in his business for his quality as a welder told me that 'they had a lot of trouble finding qualified welders since as soon as we start a weld it is imperative to finish it to the end and that is why the robot will do a flawless job which passes very well the control of quality of X-ray welds, is it a lack of vision of the union and workers or simply negligence of technology to overcome a quality problem that the bad engineers had very well identified?

We can see very clearly in this example that there are often two sides to a problem and to see that one is often the cause of conflict which persists without stopping!

Can we blame an administrator for wanting to compete with China, which collects everything at the speed of light?

Good day hoping that you will understand my way of thinking which is surely not against people but another way of seeing to keep our jobs and our prosperity!
:?
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/06/12, 04:26

: Arrowu: In my last post, I agreed with André ...>: Lol: My answer here: : Arrow:...>
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 06/06/12, 15:22

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

But.... : Wink:

to + .... 8)
0 x
snapshoot
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by snapshoot » 06/06/12, 15:39

I'm working on a sim, the der des der !!!!

it's her or not !!!!

I am applying the real conditions and HARDs (as you like).

if it is ok as a result, I will post the video on Youtube, and I will give you by the same occasion the link to.

so pray that it works, it's not that for me this invention, it's for all of humanity !!!!!!!Image
0 x