Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

vaccinations

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

by Janic » 22/07/17, 13:23

Janic wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNUv9dkWkQs
it's beautiful the independence of the minister vis-à-vis the labs. !!! ????

I do not understand:

What do not you understand ? That the current minister worked for the labs and that her ministry ends, she will return there with warm thanks in generous cash.

Where is that?
Philippe Sansonetti: "The vaccine remains the pillar of public health"
https://www.franceinter.fr/emissions/l- ... January-2017

You work, I guess, for an employer! Suppose it is for a chocolatier: are you going, with impunity, to break sugar on it, on the manufacturing processes, products added to "improve" the product; etc… what will happen? Fired with losses and noise!
But as you have the passion of your job, that you have debts, a family to feed, university fees for the children, the house to pay, the holidays, etc ... You loop it except to be suicidal!
Criticism cannot therefore come from inside, but from outside, by those who left the system, physically and intellectually of course! Sansonetti is in this situation of dependence and cannot bite the breast that feeds him.
Afterwards, we can always analyze what he said and highlight its contradictions. but that has already been done dozens of faith already here!
So already, for the aluminum he defends, see the video of Gherardi cited above and therefore here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbpxjJLiHvw
aluminum Gherardi
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/17, 13:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9D69mNi3ZI
14'50 "
How vaccines are tested:
Vaccines escape a number of regulatory constraints that are normally necessary for the development of drugs. For example vaccines escape what are called pharmacokinetic studiesis monitoring the products injected into the body. For a drug, for example, for the heart or blood pressure, well in its preparation this drug will be followed in the body, we will see how it is eliminated, or how it is fixed in certain tissues, how it is transformed by certain organs in particular by the liver. Well for vaccines these pharmacokinetic studies ARE NOT REQUIRED if you go on the internet and type pharmacokinetics of the so-called vaccine, you put the name of the vaccine and you get: these studies are not required for the manufacture of this vaccine [*] This is annoying because if we had done this research we would have known, for example, that aluminum when it is injected into the body, part is eliminated, but part remains there, where it has been injected and a part circulates and can enter the brain and when it is in the brain, it does not leave it any more and this gives disorders known under the name of myofasciites with macrophages. Well if we had done a pharmacokinetic study right from the start, we could have seen what aluminum was becoming in the body, but we didn't know until we detected these new diseases, it's been about 15 years since we discovered them, and that we finally understood that it was due to aluminum which was fixed in certain tissues and particularly in the nervous system. These are diseases that have musculo-articular manifestations, great muscle weakness, joint pain and problems with concentration. Studies are made which are followed in several hospitals in particular, I believe, the Henri Mondor Hospital in Paris, (Créteil in the suburbs!) You have a team of researchers: Pr Gherardi, Pr… who study these diseases (NB: see the video cited)
http://www.pensees-sauvages.com/2017/02 ... aluminium/
That's the first point to which these vaccines escape regulations. We do not know why, but I would be tempted to say that we do not want to know if the products contained in the vaccine will be housed in places where we would not like to find them. I do not know but it is a finding! There is no pharmacokinetics for vaccines.
The second defect it is that there are no mutagenesis, carcinogenesis and genotoxicity studies for vaccines. (18'21 ") For the other drugs we do these tests, for vaccines this is not required.
So I take another example, Gardasil which has been talked about a lot recently for the papillomavirus and although there are no reprotoxicity tests, mutagenesis tests, etc; it's still unlikely
A third criterion to which these vaccines escape, they escape THE REAL PLACEBO. When we do tolerance, efficacy or tolerance studies, we compare the new product that we are developing to a neutral product; for example a physiological liquid, it is a placebo, it is neutral. Well the vaccines are not tested against real placebos. We are going to test a vaccine against a vaccine already on the market, the side effects of which we already know, and we will say: -the vaccine does NOT HAVE MORE SIDE EFFECTS THAN the one that is already on the market, so it is completely accepted but it has not been tested against a real placebo.
For example we will control a new vaccine containing an aluminum adjuvant containing aluminum we will test it against a vaccine which already contains it so it is not a real placebo since in both cases there is aluminum and we can't tell the difference; 20 '
etc ... so the rest of this video!

And after that the denigrators of H will criticize it for not going through where the vaccines do not pass either!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
perseus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perseus » 22/07/17, 14:15

Hello,

Janic wrote:What do not you understand ? That the current minister worked for the labs and that her ministry ends, she will return there with warm thanks in generous cash.

It is indeed a completely opposable criticism, even if there is a part of argument You quoque which has its limits.
But if by chance you work close to the Bio and / or alternative medicine sectors, some might consider that you also have financial motivations on which to base a bias, especially given the incredible proselytism which you demonstrate ... Beware of selective indignation.

Concerning the vaccination, I am vaccinated of a certain number of illnesses, but I am not that close, I do not have to be well up to date. I wanted to discuss this debate with my partner - who comes from a sub-Saharan African country - one day I came across an article in some duck. She properly sent me back to my ropes, telling me that it was above all a debate in rich countries where we have a life expectancy of 75 years and medical cover in the event of illness.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/17, 18:49

perseus hello

It is indeed a completely opposable criticism, even if there is a part of argument Tu quoque which has its limits.
As?
But you mustn't stop at my point of view. Research a number of former ministers or government officials who have been employed by companies (not just on this subject) whom they had "fought" during their ministry or from these companies.
the 1st minister comes from Areva,
http://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/politi ... 08326.html
the president of the bank:
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/rue89/20 ... acron.html
and therefore the Minister of Health.
So I am not in the dogma, but in the remark that it is more than common thing. Only the future will tell by following its course.
But if by chance you work close to the Bio and / or alternative medicine sectors, some might consider that you also have financial motivations on which to base a bias, especially given the incredible proselytism which you demonstrate ... Beware of selective indignation.

I am much too old (that's the advantage of retirement!) To be part of an organic or alternative medicine sector (you don't have to believe me of course, but my career has been spent in 'industry) but I have miles on the odometer and I have seen and heard them of all colors (10 successive governments) on the big decisions in health matters. It is the first government to make such a decision. without consulting the highest health authorities who have declared themselves against.
For proselytism, without it things would not move. Watch political proselytism with all the fans who give their time to an idea, even an ideology. But where is the reality and I'm not even talking about any truth. What do we see?
The left thinks they are right and therefore have the truth on their side and that the right is wrong, The right does the same! The center is not outdone in preaching that the others are excessive and even worse for the left of the left and the right of the right.
However proselytism and usually muzzled information is a little different and even a lot! If you reread all the prose made here, on my part, on this subject, I'm just pointing out unethical scientists opposed to conformist scientists so that everyone, in conscience, is informed and can make a choice, after reflection and experience in the field (in a way, unpretentious, like duck chained or multi media which give information that you do not will not, or rarely, find on your usual duck (except when it can no longer be hidden)
For the outrage, that's a bit of the goal! You can only collect the olives by shaking the tree like Coluche did with his peculiar humor (without him no restaurant of the heart) and his bocardage of the politician when he presented himself (except that he paid for it expensive!)
If indignation leads only to shut oneself up on oneself and its conditionings, it is a pity; if it pushes you to think, to educate yourself, to raise awareness and therefore to question yourself, it will have had some utility.
Concerning the vaccination, I am vaccinated of a certain number of illnesses, but I am not that close, I do not have to be well up to date. I wanted to discuss this debate with my partner - who comes from a sub-Saharan African country - one day I came across an article in some duck. She properly sent me back to my ropes, telling me that it was above all a debate in rich countries where we have a life expectancy of 75 years and medical cover in the event of illness.

It's not very clear ! She declares herself for or against these vaccinations which are going to be imposed?
but you are in the experience, not in the theories of ministries or faculties of medicine in complete discrepancy with the reality on the ground, in France as in Africa and even elsewhere.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/07/17, 10:49

an interesting interview with a pro-vaccine with excellent arguments, for those who do not know the subject of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVj3l5q7ROQ
For example concerning smallpox which he attributes the eradication to the vaccine and which he seems to ignore the WHO report on the subject.
His use of comparative fallacies are ridiculous but they have a kind of logic, so he uses fallacies to criticize other fallacies.
So his example of the seat belt is double-edged (I worked at a large car manufacturer in this area) and the parallel can be used. The seat belts, as shown by the crash tests, are only effective on impacts at speed limited to 64 km / h in frontal impact at 40% and with air bag only. (At 100% the speed is therefore much less). Beyond this, the deformed structure no longer protects the driver.
The same goes for vaccines that "protect" healthy individuals, but beyond a reduced level of immune protection, natural or artificial, they are no longer used as shown by epidemics affecting indifferently vaccinated or not.
Ditto for his example of 10.000.000 vaccinated on one side compared to 10.000.000 unvaccinated on the other. It is called an article of faith and assumption because, at present, this situation does not exist in the Western world. To compare, with the French population, it would therefore be 33.5 million on one side compared to 33.5 million on the other: where do we find such a situation? It is therefore a simple abstract discourse, an act of faith, without elements of comparison!

But he is provaccine and quite in his role with a speech that could not be more classic!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/07/17, 08:51

some cases of revolving doors of former ministers or links with the pharmaceutical industry.
Claude Even Minister of Health, his election campaigns were funded by the Fabre lab; henri Nallet former Minister of Agriculture and Justice closely linked to Servier; Elisabeth Hubert minister and Fournier laboratories, even michel Barnier vice president of biomérieux; michel Barzac president of the GSK foundation 16'27 ''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5b_Sm5GtOI

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/la-legion ... 385_23.php

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lisabeth_Hubert
She converted to the pharmaceutical industry where she was Director General of Laboratoires Fournier from 1997 to 2004, manager of Alliagis (since 2004).

http://www.boursier.com/actions/actuali ... 74737.html
"bioMerieux: Michel Barnier Vice-President of the Mérieux Alliance holding company
- Former Minister Michel Barnier has just been appointed Vice-President of Mérieux Alliance, a holding company chaired by Alain Mérieux, controlling all companies in the field of biology: bioMerieux, Silliker, Transgene and ABL (Advanced BioScience Laboratories) ).
Michel Barnier will participate in the international development of Mérieux Alliance by leading and coordinating the relations of his companies with major international health organizations, international economic and financial bodies and players in global development ", it is specified.
As part of his duties, Michel Barnier will contribute to the development programs and international establishments of the Mérieux Alliance subsidiaries, in symbiosis with the activities of the Mérieux Foundations and Rodolphe Mérieux in developing countries.

https://books.google.fr/books?id=jVvSDQ ... zach+pr%C3%

A9sident+de+la+fondation+GSK&source=bl&ots=MlFWM-cdiJ&sig=ado-gn9RGDOmJrUx_3i2B8ZraJU&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwibtoXU5KPVAhUBAcAKHYVwDs4Q6AEIOzAC#v=onepage&q=mich%C3%A8le%20Barzach%20pr%C3%A9sident%20de%20la%20fondation%20GSK&f=false

same for eminent members of WHO
Curious onlookers may notice that developing countries such as Africa, India, Asia, South America (philanthropically ?????) are of great interest to the pharmaceutical industries because their demographic explosion make them future customers ... when they can pay!

And while there is aluminum!
(8'14 '') aluminum:
DTP hexav: 600 micro / gram
Prevenar: 440 mic / g
Meningitis C: 350/1250 mic / g
Drinking water must contain less than 100 mic / g per liter
So aluminum concentration in the infant's body 20 to 40 times more than what is imposed to the maximum for drinking water.

which drinking water is filtered by the liver before being diffused in the organism, in small quantity or eliminated by the emunctories except intestinal lesion as demonstrated by Wakefield and his team for the effects of aluminum in the MMR and therefore consecutive autism. Hmm! There is good! : Cry:
and therefore to complete:
WHAT CAN YOU FIND IN VACCINES

Posted by: ALIS | on June 16, 2016

“HIGHLY TOXIC PRODUCTS”

In accordance with the proposals of the study group on vaccinations of the National Assembly, chaired by the deputy Olivier JARDÉ and which was held on March 13, 2012, it would be desirable to include in the instructions for vaccines the complete composition of those -this, as is the case for cigarette packs on which appears, in particular, the presence of formaldehyde. Among the hundred adjuvants used for the development of vaccines, let us quote:

* Ammonium sulphate: a poison suspected of attacking the liver, the nervous system, the gastrointestinal and respiratory systems.

* Beta-propiolactone: product known for its carcinogenic properties. Poison suspected of attacking the liver, respiratory and gastrointestinal systems as well as the skin and sense organs.

* Genetically modified yeasts, bacterial or viral DNA from animals: substances which can be incorporated into the DNA of vaccines and lead to unknown genetic mutations.

* Latex: product which can produce severe allergic reactions which endanger life-threatening conditions.

* Sodium glutamate: neurotoxic product known for its mutagenic, teratogenic effects, causing deformities and monstrosities and its effects on offspring. Responsible for allergy.

* Aluminum: neurotoxic and carcinogenic (adjuvant), suspected of intervening in Alzheimer's disease, certain dementias, comas and attacks. Also responsible for skin allergies. Involved in macrophage myofasciitis.

* Formaldehyde (formaldehyde): main constituent of the substances used in the embalming; poison when ingested, carcinogenic, involved in leukemia, cancer of the brain, colon, lymphatic organs, suspected of causing gastrointestinal problems; poison for the liver, the immune system, the nervous system, the reproductive organs. Used to inactivate germs.

* Microorganisms: live or killed viruses or bacteria, or their toxins. The polio vaccine contained SV40, the hepatitis vaccine uses this monkey virus

* Polysorbate 80: known to cause cancer in animals.

* Tri (n) butylphosphate: suspected of being a poison for the kidneys and nerves.

* Glutaraldehyde: poison if ingested; responsible for neonatal malformations in experimental animals.

* Gelatin: produced from certain parts of the skin of calves as well as the bones of demineralized cattle and the skin of pigs. Responsible for allergies.

* Gentamycyne and polymyxin B (antibiotics): toxic to the kidneys and the nervous system; responsible for life-threatening allergies.

* Mercury (preservative): one of the most dangerous substances, which has an affinity for the brain, liver, intestine, bone marrow and kidneys. Tiny amounts can cause serious brain damage. The symptoms of mercury poisoning are diverse and some are superimposed on autistic disorders and disorders. Theoretically prohibited in vaccines since 1999.

* Neomycyne (antibiotic): substance that disrupts the absorption of vitamin B6. A mistake in assimilating vitamin B6 can lead to a rare form of epilepsy and mental retardation. Allergic reactions which can be fatal. Toxic to the kidneys and the nervous system.

* Phenol / phenoxyethanol: used as anti-freeze. Toxic for all cells and able to upset the immune system's responses.

* Sodium borate (borax): used as an insecticide and as a rat poison (dead to rats) and contained in the very fashionable Gardasil vaccine.

* Bacteria, such as Bordetella pertussis, commonly used as adjuvants for vaccines that are likely to cause multiple sclerosis. A study entitled "The potential role of subclinical colonization by Bordetella pertussis in the etiology of multiple sclerosis" was recently published in the journal Immunobiology. [1]

* Various human and animal cells: human cells from fetal tissue, human albumin, bile of beef, pig, horse, sheep blood, rabbit brain, guinea pig, dog kidneys, beef heart, monkey kidneys, chicken embryos, chicken eggs (which may be contaminated with the avian leukosis virus, ie chicken leukemia…), duck eggs, calf serum (which can carry Creutzfeldt Jacob prions)…

* Various nanoparticles found in 27 different vaccines, including the controversial Méningitec since its commercialization in 1999 (Work by Drs GATTI and MONTANARI from the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, in Italy).

"Without knowing this, how can we understand that vaccines can rot our health, even take our lives?!? "

http://www.alis-france.com/que-trouve-t ... es-vaccins

and we cannot even say good appetite since all these poisons are injected directly, without any biological filter, into the blood of our children. : Evil:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/07/17, 06:59

always in the context of information ... and training: a small biology course to better understand what is happening inside our body!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ2I15stxuE

and while we are the former Minister weather vane Marisol Touraine: we change and we take the same!
http://artdevivresain.over-blog.com/art ... 96780.html
21/04/2008 marisol Touraine member of parliament for Indre et Loire and head of the social pole for François Hollande's campaign replied to the president of E3M
http://www.asso-e3m.fr/
(association for helping patients with macrophage myofasciitis)
"...the nature of the adjuvants used in the manufacturing must be the object of a particular attention and must be communicated to the families so that they are fully informed. They must also have a choice[*] to have compulsory vaccines carried out with vaccines without aluminum salts, especially since this was the case until 2008. »
Memory loss, 180 ° turn?
see also the investigation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2GvrMvsiM
drugs, vaccines, industry, politics!

[*] obviously no choice not to be vaccinated! Do not dream! : Cry:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/07/17, 07:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2GvrMvsiM
and therefore this passage full of economic cynicism (21'20 '')

June 2012 jean Stéphenne from GSK who led the vaccines branch for 23 years:
« we bought all the hepatitis B patents; it was the first time that a vaccine was protected by patent, we have all the patents and now, you competitors, if you want to come on the market you are going to have to negotiate with us and I think that's how the company was created and became full success, then afterwards we developed combined vaccines. We put hepatitis B with other products that weren't patent protected and this is how we made the other combined products protected. [*] So the strategy is no more complicated than that…! »
and thus the explosion of the "negotiated" prices of multiple vaccines which burden the SS. The mandatory basic vaccine at 7 euros which increases to 150 euros for 3 additional valences: how much will it cost with 11 valences: 300 euros? 500 euros? Mandatory paid by the consumer, plus the mandatory reminders no less expensive! And long live the business!

[*] doesn't that strangely remind us of Monsanto policy?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/07/17, 10:11

"autism is a pathology of prenatal development".
Autism: "The danger is not the vaccine, but the lack of vaccination"
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/07/17, 11:02

"autism is a pathology of prenatal development".
Autism: "The danger is not the vaccine, but the lack of vaccination"
re ouarf! This article is for vaccines and therefore presents only the favorable side to these by indicating some doctors who go in this direction, but none in the opposite direction. But even drugs are defined according to their advantages vs disadvantages, but not vaccines: weird, weird, did you say weird? it's strange!
So you stubbornly refuse to consult documents that say the opposite and therefore you practice the ostrich policy. :|

http://www.futura-sciences.com/sante/do ... 78/page/4/
The hypotheses in utero
If a few hypotheses start autism after birth, several elements suggest that the pathology would be declared in utero. Genetics fits perfectly in this context, since the brain is established during fetal life under the impulse of many genes. However, factors encountered during uterine life could contribute to autism.

On the one hand an affirmation, on the other the fact that it is only one hypothesis among others. (Environment, various pollutions, genetics, etc ...)
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "