François Asselineau: the UPR candidate solutions?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

François Asselineau: the UPR candidate solutions?

by Christophe » 15/12/11, 17:04

To discover: François Asselineau, a candidate without tongue in cheek as we like them ... and with a "kick ass" program ... and his UPR party, logically both "banned" from the official media!

I'm just starting to discover ... I still have a little trouble grasping their full point of view ...

20 min radio interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1R7AjxsKNk

Their video program of 30 min: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmsihw ... -1-10_news

The program of the UPR for the presidential 2012

On Saturday 3 December in Nogent-sur-Marne he unveiled his presidential program for more than 5 hours. He proposed the most powerful program since 1958, the real presidential program that all French expect. The UPR is a dignified and loyal movement that wants to restore France's independence and democracy. It includes the flagship elements of the strategy of the UPR for France - including the exit of the EU, exit of the euro and NATO - breaking with the entire French political class .

The founding charter of the UPR

It was adopted in Congress 25 March 2007 by French of all ages and conditions who decided to come together to restore democracy in France and restore the French people's sovereignty and independence. It specifies the specificity of the analyzes, proposals and positioning of the UPR. The charter explains why you have to leave the EU, get out of the euro and NATO.

Their site: http://www.u-p-r.fr
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 15/12/11, 17:10

Frankly from my point of view out of the EU and the € bullshit.
Our misfortunes, so badly there are do not come from that.
If we do not question the power of banks (and people who are hiding behind) and markets, I mean the stock market in the short and very short term the rest is just blah ..... ........
And also to question the expenses, the costs related to nuclear, ie the nuclear sector as a source of energy.
Last edited by phil53 the 16 / 12 / 11, 09: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/12/11, 17:19

Cold for the EU and the €, I think the same ... but must see more details their program I am at the beginning of the video of 5h (in fact there are 10 parts of 30 min ...) .. I would not hold ... I think ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/12/11, 19:42

I looked at the beginning, but do not think I can keep the length ...

I do not like to criticize what I only partially examine, however, it is clear that this sovereignist (it is not an insult!) Is focused on a constitutional and formalist conception of the sovereignty of France, a little conception in step with the reality of global power struggles.

The management by adjusting merchant flows at the borders according to the interests of the managing country being done to the detriment of others, can only be done if this country is dominant on a global scale.
Otherwise, as is the case for France, negotiations are limited to limiting, as far as possible, the ambitions of others.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."