How many bars to rotate a motor 2 cv?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/12/11, 11:24

a quick (and simplistic) formula:

Power (in Watt) = deltaP x Q

where deltaP is the differential pressure in Pascal between intake and exhaust

Q is the flow in m3 / s

Power in Watt

For example, at 2000 rpm for a displacement of 1L with one intake per revolution: Q = 0.033 m3 / s

if you have 10 bars of pressure, that will give you 33 333 W, or around 40 Ch.

After you can theoretically have fun simulating, everything is proportional to:
- displacement per revolution
- the frequency of rotation
- differential pressure

Indeed, a lot of work on the breathing of the engine to transform a 4-stroke thermal into a 2-stroke regulator, very low autonomy in the automobile 100% with compressed air ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/11, 11:35

Yes, easier to remember but which comes back to the same formula as dede with p = delta P (see my remark) since sxf = Q

I do not know what will be the error compared to reality, (successive yields, especially that of relaxation = calories to bring!) But I think a good 30% ... right?

For the rest, we will not redo the debate of the False Good Idea that is energy storage by compressed air (at least for mobile applications ...) ... do a research because debated and re-debated many times: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/12/11, 11:45

There is friction in the engines, which make 5 to 15% depending on the maintenance and age of the vehicle.

if the trigger is adiabatic, it can be catastrophic (50% and less), because the fluid loses pressure as it cools. But hey, there will be air conditioning at -30 ° C : Mrgreen:

This project seems a little weird ... :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/12/11, 11:51

Funny anyway: in the case of a conversion, the "cooling" fins would be used to provide calories and not to dissipate them :)

It would therefore become "heating fins" : Cheesy:

Problem: the delta will no longer be as large as in combustion mode, therefore undersized ... Also, the oil, piston and segments may not like this "coldness" too much either ...

FBI FBI!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/12/11, 13:58

For cold rubbing, even with liquid nitrogen, replace the oil after leaching, with molibdenum disulfide or graphite, teflon-coated, on the pistons and segments.
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 05/12/11, 17:18

Remundo wrote:This project seems a little weird ... :?

It could make a Brown gas project, engine efficiency
90 %%!
To a young journalist (from a publication dealing with ecology and the environment) who told him that he had not succeeded in understanding what he called implosion, Brown again explained that "The explosion is an external movement of centrifugal pressure, of the type that exists with the pistons pushed in the cylinders of gasoline engines. The implosion is a movement of centripetal pressure, like that which brings about the creation of the vacuum, as in this cylinder. One can compare the release from the energy of the stored gas to that coming from a spiral spring crushed under a very strong pressure. The more it is compressed, the more quickly it returns to its normal state when released from the pressure. It is the same principle which also applies to the containment of my gas and its release by ignition ".

Brown added, "All of this explains why a car like mine emits nothing but water vapor, with an engine efficiency of 90% instead of 5% for gasoline powered cars." And that's just one advantage of Brown's Gas.

http://www.quanthomme.info/carburant/GazBrown.htm

Maybe enough to manage electrolysis?
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 05/12/11, 21:50

On a 2-stroke mono engine or not, I think the architecture would be really more suited to your project.

the lights would be used to move the cylinder.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/12/11, 17:39

Uh and would you inject the air through where? :?: :?:
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 06/12/11, 18:53

you ask me chief?
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/12/11, 19:00

Absolutely, because I thought of 2-stroke without finding at all how to configure it easily for ... : Idea:

It would require a sequential injection through the spark plug hole and condemn the admission ...

The opening of the exhaust light would let out the relaxed air, that of the intake would favor the ascent of the piston.

If you inject continuously no chance that it will work, so you need a "valve" somewhere ...
0 x