Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/13, 22:35

I spend so I am!

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/13, 22:26

Nice and long conference at the end of January 2013: http://vimeo.com/58721280

(Not seen yet)

The launch of the (R) evolution of the Hummingbirds took place on 30 last January, at Espace Reuilly in Paris.
Seven personalities presented the Plan of the Hummingbirds, transition trajectories for a new ecological and human society project:
- Pierre Rabhi, agroecologist, founder of Colibris
- Cyril Dion, Director of Colibris
- Étienne Chouard, teacher and researcher on democracy issues
- Thierry Salomon, energy engineer, president of the association négaWatt
- Isabelle Peloux, teacher, founder of the Ecole du Colibri aux Amanins
- Raphaël Souchier, expert in local economics
- Jacques Caplat, agronomist, administrator of Acting for the Environment
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 27/02/13, 10:06

Christophe wrote:Nice and long conference at the end of January 2013: http://vimeo.com/58721280

(Not seen yet)

The launch of the (R) evolution of the Hummingbirds took place on 30 last January, at Espace Reuilly in Paris.
Seven personalities presented the Plan of the Hummingbirds, transition trajectories for a new ecological and human society project:
- Pierre Rabhi, agroecologist, founder of Colibris
- Cyril Dion, Director of Colibris
- Étienne Chouard, teacher and researcher on democracy issues
- Thierry Salomon, energy engineer, president of the association négaWatt
- Isabelle Peloux, teacher, founder of the Ecole du Colibri aux Amanins
- Raphaël Souchier, expert in local economics
- Jacques Caplat, agronomist, administrator of Acting for the Environment

Very important this video that you gave, Christophe ..
Hummingbirds grow very quickly, and even in the countries of the east.
Pierre Rabhi: what good :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/13, 10:58

Where is the sign?
What is their site? :D
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 28/02/13, 08:21

He is a man who has just died at 95 years ago. A man who fought for nearly a century for human rights. For the dignity of man. For the love of man. For the equality of man. For the value of man.
The younger ones doubtless knew of him only a little book that they may have received, two winters ago, at the foot of the Christmas tree. Its title: "Indign! ". In thirty pages, published by a small publisher (Indigenes), who himself has not recovered from this success, Stéphane Hessel Had made himself heard from all over the world. His pamphlet, ode to the commitment and refusal of all injustices, has been translated into thirty languages ​​and has sold nearly 5 million copies. His cry resounded like the echo of History. Everywhere, the planet was scolding, caught here in the convulsions of the Arab revolutions, tormented there by the economic crisis and its train of suffering and revolts. A people, peoples were rising. And Stéphane Hessel accompanied with his words the movement. In the United States, Spain, Greece, the indignant " Brandished his book.

code: Select all

http://www.lesoir.be/198769/article/culture/livres/2013-02-27/décès-stéphane-hessel-«c’était-un-homme»

Sorry, not seeing that the subject was already on the table :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/02/13, 13:00

It's du Coluche but it makes me (almost) more laughing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYO9OUOBItg
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/03/13, 08:25

Here is an example of the company that goes wrong ...
http://www.dhnet.be/infos/new-tech/arti ... ebook.html
It's dangerous, "warns Marc. Reflecting the metamorphosis of his son 16 years, exacerbated by social networks ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/13, 09:40

lejustemilieu wrote:Here is an example of the company that goes wrong ...
http://www.dhnet.be/infos/new-tech/arti ... ebook.html
It's dangerous, "warns Marc. Reflecting the metamorphosis of his son 16 years, exacerbated by social networks ...

Message copied in: https://www.econologie.com/forums/envoye-spe ... t6650.html
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 11/03/13, 10:29

Hello ,

The fair is not shocking but I laughed reading the text you provided ... here is a beautiful hypocrisy of the world ...
Is this dad a second challenged? Or questioned how he lives and so he considers life? I will tell you personally I have a little girl, I tell you all she will do what she wants from her ass and her head, I am there to guide her not to control it and make it an object that must To enter the mold of society, I will not spread myself but the world of drugs I know very well, I have been in this environment as in quite a lot of other ...

The worry is that we idealize our children, but that we do not prepare them and that we do not listen because we are full of prejudices and ideas received ... if I told you the number of children, Friends who are still smokers of joints and more, and who are in positions rather pay well, and who deserves, having nevertheless abused if have taken over the term of our society well thinking ... an example that everyone knows :) Ken Kasey author of the flight over a cuckoo's nest is 21 years old, became very rich as a result, then author of "some time a great nation", creator of the prankster tribe and "heroes" in other of the book Acid test (which gave the new novel ... literary style still current I think ...) ...

when we take social success as a point of reference instead of personal success in life, which for me does not go through the social "place" that we must acquire because it is only one of the solutions, which does not will by no means be viable if it is the sole purpose ...

Indeed if the only goal is to make money then things are going badly, on the other hand if the perspective is to live simply and appreciate the moments of life to learn lessons that allow us to grow and To progress in our personal understanding of the bigger everything then things do not go that bad ...

You have to open your eyes and take off your blinders ...

The testimony of the mechanical engineer is also quite striking, it is true that the explanation he gives on the installation of the "heads" is rather true, but in what I read there (this is saying I didn't even go through to the end it quickly stuffed me halfway, it's a twist, I will resume reading this evening) it may be an oversight on his part, I'm not there view of questioning his personal goal which is to earn money, and become a bourgeois, and thus take the place of this poor dad who does not understand what his son does ....

It is besides may be a chance for him who knows;) ...

Money is a way to help live not a goal ...
Personally I would say that I was fortunate to have a panel of friends of all kinds, from the bum to the son to the dad who had everything he wanted, I started working in the fields at 13 years (I'm 35) to pay me my mob room, then I'm going through a lot of other taf. , I also work every Wednesday for a year as animator in social center at 16 years, secretary of direction during the holidays (there is a chance that I had I recognize it, being son of worker for France Telecom) son of sheet metal worker painter and I am proud of it ... life was therefore not rosy every day, if I wanted something I had to win it or take it (I took without remorse, To tords now I understand) but I did not wait for me to give ...
The money lol, it is necessary to see or it leads, my cousin born so to speak with a silver spoon in the mouth is suicide so his father is shifted from life, his sister she has a master of sociology and work as And she is happy in her life although absolutely not to pay as she would have imagined, she has to put back her expectations and especially the conception of the life that has been put in her head since 'She was small ...

The wealthiest lol, the biggest daddy sons I saw were often the worst, most drugged among others because they had more money to buy and often to ultimately trade, Fall often ...

Closed your eyes is by no means a solution, to say that this will not happen to my child is to put a beam in the eye all alone like a grown-up, and to pass the fault on to others is a personal hypocrisy worthy of their blindness when at the state of the ill-being of our children who see that nothing is as they wanted to make them believe but who cannot explain it because they did not listen to them ... "was you don't know anything about life, do as I tell you, who is your boyfriend, stop seeing this person, I forbid you ... ", and the best part is the dad who is going to cry at the director lol then she is superb this one, I fully understand his reaction seen that he does not question himself, we must necessarily find the culprits ...
The school is not there to replace parents it must stop with that, the school is there for ??? In theory to learn to think by itself, but there is another problem that is for that reason that there exist (little but it exists) of other type of school, the so-called schools frenet for example, the schools Diwan here in Britain, libertarian schools, schools that push to think and self-manage and not to respond to the call of the bell and the order of professors who are generally completely outdated for a good part because they Even dropped by the life that surrounds them.
The only teacher I would continue to call sir this account on the fingers of a hand, yet I'm made 5 different schools :) , Not transferred at all (except once in BTS lol), but because of cause of moving for Dad's work reason ... These teachers I thank them for having made us think and have shown us another possible ... Strange All these teachers were teachers of technique who had a life before a real full of rebound and learning that they tried (and still tries) to inculcate ....

My conclusion is not to take drugs or not to protect oneself when having sex, no, my conclusion is that we should open our eyes to the world around us and try to Understand and understand where we are dropped and why, and not to blame the other each time, rejected fault does not allow for advanced it's just a way to try to have good conscience, or one Consciousness calmed ... consciousness that have often resumed in the head as a boomerang, and often at the time or have no longer paid attention and that have told themselves that all is well ...

Life is as it is made of high and low, one must respect the other but above all be yourself, it is by that that the respect of the other begins ...

I would say about these three things: money, sex, and drugs:

The money: to believe that it is THE solution of a good life is to go straight into the wall as the mechanical engineer said it sought to reach are to gain a lot to make in the end the Less possible (the summary is a bit short I grant it) ...

Sex: just talk about it, explain it simply, explain that pleasure is not (excused my raw language) a dick in a hole ... pleasure is the natural sharing of a moment has two ( There is also the personal pleasure that we call masturbation and that is not a thing called bad by this prude society that surrounds us) and this moment must not be in the image of films X, Should not be stigmatized because it is the reflection of an absence of speech ...

The drug: it is the search for either itself or the flight of the unsaid, it is in no way a fatality nor a loss of being if the use is well made and accompanied, takes the case of the tribal society it has any Their batches of rites based on one or several drugs, the only difference is the form of thought under which have the use, and have explained to integrate it to the life ....

In the end I would say that we have to talk, exchange and try to understand without judging, we have to question ourselves in order to be able to progress and show that we are listening and stay there in support, in order to give a maximum luck has be and his children not to suffer things but to food and to draw useful conclusions in the pursuit of his "dream" ...

I do not make any apologia in what I say, I do not stigmatize behaviors but I question the rejection of the fault on others, the other is not necessarily more armed than is even and therefore has its own Reasons equally justifiable for arriving where it is ...

Speech and acceptance, love and gratitude are above all the shortcomings of our material society, for me ...

It is therefore unfortunate that they have come to such examples as the father who does not understand his son, and the engineer who wants the whole world ... One of the solutions is to question and To question what they have taught us and how to see life, such as how to see death ...

Hoping not to have shocked some (although I'm sure it will be, for those who are starting to know me from the number of answers I have been able to give here, and who will find some kind of explanation in the form of the answers given precisely and the inconsistencies often written, or the absence of logic etc etc, which is only another form of justification of his well-thinking mode ...), for those who could be subjected to these same "problems" I tell them do not give up, do not be fatalistic, on the contrary make the path towards understanding and acceptance in order to change your way of thinking, and find a positive outcome, together when it comes to your children especially, and your couples ...
Spoken and done the work on yourself without wanting to change the other, your child does not belong to you it is a being apart even if it is a part of your cell that gave it life ...

An Indian proverb says:

It is not the parents who choose to have a child, but the child who chooses his parents ....

So courage has all the road is not necessarily simple and easy, but to face its fears and to question itself is not a bad thing quite the contrary.

I apologize once again for all those I shocked by my words .... it's a way of looking at it and when I talk to my daughter I made it live, and I can you to say that when I show her that I am doing the journey to understand her, "the problem" which led to this journey disappears very very quickly ....

To explain the things to the other goes by to explain them to them even without an eye-catcher ....

Fred
0 x