Your best music to discover and share

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 26/09/13, 10:05

Flytox wrote:In the time of Génésis it was less commercial and much more inventive ...

Sublime delirium of his traffic with genius ... (well it's not the best version of this song)

A whole era! that i look in the rear view mirror
and Now A Special "" old idiots "" : Mrgreen:
Fontaine - Prohibition (Universal Music France official clip)
Last edited by hic the 26 / 09 / 13, 10: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 26/09/13, 10:54

CHICK COREA & HIROMI UEHARA - Concierto De Aranjuez / Spain
Recorded Live at The Blue Note Jazz Club, Tokyo, September, 2007

0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 26/09/13, 19:37

Good evening, here is music rather original which comes to us from Slovenia
the singer a certain senad nicocevic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzXD1te4Zp0

very popular there, maybe even in other countries
I liked this clip I let you guess why

here is his official website http://www.senad-niki.com/main%20strana.html
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 27/09/13, 22:21

Good evening, here is a jukebox or you can listen to what you want
http://jimin7013.com.ne.kr/music/50_son ... jcMg4uusW7
0 x
BloodyRose26
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by BloodyRose26 » 05/01/14, 16:17

Hello World!

Good go musical interlude : Mrgreen:

I'm a big fan of OST, be it, of course, in movies, but especially in video games, movies and animation series (especially Japanese),
And I will try to make you listen to some pearl (for me of course ^^) that can be found in these universes!
Go let's go, we settle down very quietly, with something fresh to sip and we relax 8)

-First Universe: one (or rather three) sound from a Japanese animated film from the studio ghibli (which make very very beautiful films with always superb soundtracks): Princess Mononoke.
The introductory theme is just beautiful, but I would like to make you listen to the third music in particular (which starts at 5:30).
She brought me to tears, so many memories of this film. (First film in OAV-STFR (original animated version - with French subtitles) that I went to the movies).

This last music is normally accompanied by a song in the film, I just leave you the links in case you are interested to hear it (in French then in Japanese, which is much more beautiful by the way).

-Second universe: the saga of the legend of zelda video games (which is one of my favorite saga and this since a very young age), celebrated these 25 years last year (if I'm not mistaken) and for the occasion, a symphonic concert tour took place (which I missed), leaving a very nice Ost in passing, I'm just going to make you listen to a music in particular (but that really but really was hard to choose).

For me the concert is to be listened to in full ^^ (here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qp-ypYp6rQ (even if this last is not completely complete, because a lot of music was not recorded, just for the concert what sniff ..)

I'm looking for zelda music in particular, but I only find it in a Taylor Davis medley (because this music doesn't exist in an official symphonic version, at least as far as I know), but it's the most beautiful medley that I could hear of this music (it still makes me shiver when I hear it).
I put the video just in links (the only way I can find not to start a video at the start, but at some point, the start being quite trivial as much to spend it.)

Good and well I will stop there for this time (because otherwise I left a long time because I have all full in reserve).
I had a lot of thrill preparing this little post for you, listening to and choosing the music, brrr j'aime mes monitoring ^^
I hope this little musical interlude will have you more, if it is the case I will do it again in the future (otherwise too bad for the discovery :D ) so don't hesitate to tell me your impressions etc ... etc ...
Kind regards.
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 05/01/14, 18:58

BloodyRose26 wrote:I hope this little musical interlude will have you more, if it is the case I will do it again in the future (otherwise too bad for the discovery :D ) so don't hesitate to tell me your impressions etc ... etc ...
Kind regards.

Yes I really like !

There are a lot of violins in the links you share with us. I love the violin.

So, I can not help but put this cover of Metallica:

For me, it's beautiful ...

A+
0 x
BloodyRose26
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by BloodyRose26 » 05/01/14, 19:26

So much the better you are :D

Your video made me think of another! (besides beautiful video and superb cover)
But we stay in the same theme! same song!

A + good music lover : Cheesy:
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 05/01/14, 21:32

Well of course, if you take me by the feelings ...

Come on, always the same song, but by the original group that had managed to make the marriage impossible ... (hard group with Grand Orchestra)

In my opinion, one of the most beautiful moments in music since 12 before the hay ...

A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/01/14, 23:20

Nice raise of topic, thank you Bloody!

1360 wrote:So, I can not help but put this cover of Metallica: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QohUdrgbD2k

For me, it's beautiful ...

+1

Aaaahhh this black album ... what memories!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 31/01/14, 21:49

Diphonic song.

0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)