Eva Joly campaign 2012. Candidate and President ... one day?

philosophical debates and companies.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/02/12, 18:25

Sad !

The French did not understand that To believe in the perpetual infallibility of nuclear French is madness !!

Men can not be infallible in perpetuity and therefore Sooner or later, irremediably, a Cherno-Fukushima will occur in France, evacuating in one day an entire region, never to return there for centuries, Even millennia, Uninhabitable, uncultivable, With certainly different causes, as unforeseen and considered impossible before, than those of Cherno-Fukushima !!!

Then the French will understand their absurd madness, but too late !!!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 22/02/12, 20:09

I do not want to criticize eva joly: it's all the ecologist part that is to criticize

everyone knows that aparence is very important in politics: it was evident from the beginning that Eva Joly did not have the right profile to please enough people ... it's sad but we can not do anything about it

It is suicidal for the ecologist party that to let believe that the ecology interferes less of 1% of the French because eva joly will have less than 1%

It must be said that the presidential election is not a proportional election! Therefore it means nothing to the candidates impossible to elect

Those who are afraid to leave for a tour of nicolas will not waste their vote for eva joly ... they will vote holand ... for fear of ending up with a second round sarkosi the pen

The ecologist party should campaign only for the legislative and not get bogged down in this non-significant presidential election

We should not consider the low score that is inevitable as a failure
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 22/02/12, 21:48

This proves that we voters, we are not very adult or blind or so silly.

Indeed, most French people are imbeciles, and they are happy to be.
Moreover, De Gaulle said it loud and clear in his time: "the French are calves"
How do you think there is any evolution with such a mentality?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/02/12, 08:19

the French, of which everyone here is a part, are not imbeciles but conservatives: " A bird in hand is worth two in the bush"and this can be seen in all areas of life because novelty is scary! Let us take an example: breeding is an ecological disaster and despite this most environmentalists promote, or even increase by their consumption, the production of it. ci: Are they fools or calves? In that case, then yes!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/12, 12:35

Tonight at 20h30, a chat with Eva Joly in clear on Medapart: http://www.mediapart.fr/journal/france/ ... t-eva-joly

For the occasion Mediapart has been opened for 12h in full: https://www.econologie.com/forums/mediapart- ... 11530.html

A video song about funny Joly:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xoygts ... beree_news
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 26/02/12, 23:59

Cristophe said:
But it is not by passing their evenings on fuckbook and with a school level in free fall (in France more than elsewhere) that the average general level will go up ...

Facebook is a plague for the education of humanity ...

What am I saying all this time?
And I am not talking about adjuvants in vaccines (Aluminum), tobacco, alcohol, chemicals in food etc, that directly attack the brain and significantly diminish intellectual ability!
And that's scientifically proven!

"one yours is better than two you will have" and this can be seen in all areas of life because novelty is scary!

So if I am your reasoning, and I apply your adage to the letter, I take for example a homeless man who sleeps in his cardboard under a bridge and who is offered a job and a decent housing, well as he is conservative As you say and that he is afraid of novelty, he will prefer to stay in his cardboard?
If that's not stupidity!
Another example: if one day one of our dear plants has a Chernobyl or Fukushima accident, that will make a big change, is not it?
But if the change had been led by the citizens instead of letting it be done alone for fear of it, the accident would never have happened because the power station would be closed for a long time!
All that to say that if we were really conservative we would still live in the middle ages do not you think?
Since prehistoric times, the world has changed no?
And we've adapted!
So this "fear" is irrational.
It suits the leaders, which is a very practical way of controlling the population, nothing so that things remain as they are to remain the longest in power!
Would you be one of those, or are you a slave pleased with your fate?
When one is born a slave and one knows only slavery, one finds this normal.
If I continue my diatribe, I conclude that no one will vote for Holland!
Well yes, "The change is now!" : Lol:
It is therefore this dear MrLe Pen who will win the victory then!
So, as we will come back in the past, the Conservatives will be happy!
You really have to be a finished idiot to do that!
Ah yes, I too have a saying: "There are only idiots who do not change their mind!"
Change without the citizens is more dangerous than with them, we must be the actors of change, the one that suits us!
If we wait without doing anything it will take place anyway but without us!
It is true that we elect our leaders in order to relieve us of our responsibilities through pure laziness!
And then we come complaining and crying that change is not the one we wanted!
It is too easy to plead ignorance, and it is not a valid excuse!
If evolution has given us a neo - cortex, it 's not to leave it in the closet!
Oh yes, it consumes a lot of energy but it 's like the rest, the more you use it better it works!
Otherwise we are only cattle just good to obey without flinching in good mammals * that we are.
* The mammalian brain, seat of human "basic" behavior, is used more than the neo-cortex unfortunately, talk about an evolution!
It is as if I grafted a superluminum CPU on an old motherboard of years 80: ca bugge!
Well, come on, I'm going to bed now to rest my neo-cortex!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 27/02/12, 12:08

chatelot16 wrote:I do not want to criticize eva joly: it's all the ecologist part that is to criticize

Indeed, ecology does not have to have right / left type orientation.
Ecology is a far too serious subject to be left to politicians.

I did not quite understand why EELV had put Eva Joly to the presidential candidature, it seems to me that Yves Cochet would have been more convincing and more representative of the French.

Janic wrote:

the French, of which everyone here is a part, are not fools but conservatives:

Rather sweeteners! : Mrgreen:

The French will understand ecology only when there is a set of events that will put their lifestyle into play.

:|
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 27/02/12, 13:21

The French will understand ecology only when there is a set of events that will put their lifestyle into play.

1 +!
As usual!
They will react at the last moment, as always with not necessarily the right decision!
See the oil shock of the 1970 years!
Look where we are now!
This is the result of a decision taken in an emergency without really prior consultation, nor a true reflection on the consequences, only a unilateral decision!
I was saying what already in my previous post?
: Mrgreen:
Another adage you can take from the forest gump movie: "Only those who do stupid things are stupid!"
We can not be clearer!
QED ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 27/02/12, 13:41

netshaman wrote:
They will react at the last moment, as always with not necessarily the right decision!
See the oil shock of the 1970 years!

Few people understand the risks we will face in the future.
A succession of crisis awaits us, yet the whole of the political class seems to be obsessed only by the notion of "purchasing power", the boat sinks but the orchestra continues to play!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/12, 16:30

sen-no-sen wrote:I did not quite understand why EELV had put Eva Joly to the presidential candidature, it seems to me that Yves Cochet would have been more convincing and more representative of the French.

Cpafô!
0 x