Vegetables, eat cabbage! Anti oxidant, anti cancer ...

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/07/13, 00:15

one should not forget the pifometre or the instinct! when we have an excess or a lack in food we must simply want what is missing or not at all want what is too much

of course you should not completely confuse your feelings with great dogmatic principles

you must not lose your instinct by having completely forgotten certain food: a varied diet allows you to realize what you like

of course we must beware of industrial products with additives that distort our pifometre and make us forget the simple product
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/07/13, 08:07

chatelot hello
you do well to point out that we are also instinctive animals, but also cultural. That is to say that certain eating habits taken at a time of lack will lead, by reaction, to overconsumption (as currently with "cultural" obesity) or circumstances linked to the climate for example: abundance of fruit in hot countries and therefore antioxidant and deficiency in these in cold countries, etc ...
If we obey really to our instincts suffocated by our cultures, we would all be VG and raw eaters and there would be almost no more patients by disappearance of the diseases related to the hygiene of life. (but at the same time almost disappearance of a large part of the sickness system and of the jobs which correspond to it, as well as of the juicy business of drugs)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/07/13, 08:30

chatelot16 wrote:when we have an excess or a lack in food we must simply want what is missing or not at all want what is too much

We should yes ...

Because in practice this is far from being the case, otherwise, for example, there would not be as much obesity or diabetes ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/07/13, 09:45

christophe hello
chatelot16 wrote:
when we have an excess or a lack in food we must simply want what is missing or not at all want what is too much
We should yes ...
Because in practice this is far from being the case, otherwise, for example, there would not be as much obesity or diabetes ...

This is very fair, but at the same time when the organism is looking for a missing substance in its usual diet (generally linked to the sophistication of the agricultural and industrial industries which lack food) in order to find them, the individual will tend to find them. consume in excess, which will tire the digestive system, dilute assimilation, increase the need for intake, etc ...
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 24/07/13, 11:50

Christophe wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:when we have an excess or a lack in food we must simply want what is missing or not at all want what is too much

We should yes ...

The problem of diabetes and obesity can also come from the addictive nature of sugar (simple such as table sugar, honey or complexes such as bread) which affect the same opiate receptors as ... tobacco.
It has also been shown (in rats of course) that sugar is more addictive than ... cocaine.
See this article:
http://www.plosone.org/article/fetchArticle.action?articleURI=info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0000698

The detox of sugar is even more difficult than that of tobacco because of its almost automatic presence (go even read the labels of mackerel or bacon for example, all that ends up in 'dares' is sugar).

So I'm anti-sugar, both simple and complex. The only sources of sugar that I eat in priority are natural sources, fruits, vegetables (beet family) and honey.
So exit all processed or cereal-based products ^^

When deficiencies yes, our body claims it, it is still necessary to know or find them if we have never eaten the foods that contain them.

And as I do not eat (or very little) cereals, the one who balances me that I will have deficiencies, I balance this infographic which shows what to eat to have which vitamins.

0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/07/13, 12:51

When deficiencies yes, our body claims it, it is still necessary to know or find them if we have never eaten the foods that contain them.

With the variety of foods that can be found, the real deficiencies should be impossible; but ... because there is a but, the presence of a product does not mean a good assimilation of it (example calcium and dairy products) and the tables (for interesting that they can be) n ' will not indicate the assimilation factors.
And as I do not eat (or very little) cereals, the one who balances me that I will have deficiencies, I balance this infographic which shows what to eat to have which vitamins.
Indeed, it is not the non-contribution of a product that determines a real deficiency; the advantage of cereals and grasses is to provide slow sugars especially useful during strong activities.
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 24/07/13, 13:02

Janic wrote:
Indeed, it is not the non-contribution of a product that determines a real deficiency; the advantage of cereals and grasses is to provide slow sugars especially useful during strong activities.

And with a slew of lectins (antinutirmants) which reduces the assimilation of certain vitamins and minerals.
For complex sugars, you have the family of kohlrabi, turnips, beets, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, and other cucurbits which do the trick very well. Ultimately, starchy foods are better than cereals.

My philosophy: If you can't eat it raw without risk, don't eat it.
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Vegetables, eat cabbage! Anti oxidant, anti cancer ...

by hic » 24/07/13, 17:18

Hello
raw antioxidant cabbage treats attacks of ozone O3 pollution.
A blow of the bar, cabbage and it starts again!
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/07/13, 19:01

Yeah but cabbage produces methane : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 24/07/13, 19:04

Christophe wrote:Yeah but cabbage produces methane : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

because you have a diet of M ...... : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"