Chernobyl balance sheet, cost, maps and contamination (France)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/10/15, 10:11

Janic wrote:...
defame: Seeking to lose someone's reputation by imputing to him a fact that affects his honor, his consideration.

Indeed, this is what you practice by asserting that I would have said this or that when these are only your own interpretations reformulating in a stupid and slanderous manner, what I say.
So much for the defamation side.
For the "insult" side, you are not left with your accusations of a certain "religious fanaticism", and that too can fall under the law.

Same thing: let the moderators decide if there is defamation or not!

It is not the role of moderators but of justice. There are indeed laws in France on this subject. It would be better for you that you discover and respect them, before having the unpleasant surprise of being summoned by an OPJ for questionable remarks made on the forum, a necessary prelude to the following court decisions.

So I invite you once again to talk about the subject and not the people who talk about it.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/10/15, 10:59

Janic wrote:
defame: Seeking to lose someone's reputation by imputing to him a fact that affects his honor, his consideration.

Re belotte, I did not write, but city the dictionary.
Indeed, this is what you practice by asserting that I would have said this or that when these are only your own interpretations reformulating in a stupid and slanderous manner, what I say.
Dumb! Wouldn't that be an insult and defamation?
You are not left out on this subject, this is why I proposed to you to bring together YOUR pearls in this area; I'm waiting for your green light!
However, you are right about inappropriate, overly hasty quotes, and therefore mea culpa, you still have to do the same.
So much for the defamation side:
Defamation is a legal concept designating the fact of making remarks which attack the honor of a natural person or moral. Most of the time, defamation can only happen if the accusation is supported by untruths. ..
So you're a defamator too. One everywhere!
For the "insult" side, you are not left with your accusations of a certain "religious fanaticism", and that too can fall under the law.
For the “insults”, you are not left out either: do you want, there too, a anthology of your insults towards others? Wouldn't you have had a slanderous and insulting remark towards Islam like the Jesuits?
Quote:
Same thing: let the moderators decide if there is defamation or not!
It is not the role of moderators but of justice
.The role of the moderators is to assess whether or not comments respect the charter to which everyone is committed in order to be able to express themselves on this forum. They therefore have all power to censor or exclude from this site. For the rest…
There are indeed laws in France on this subject. It would be better for you that you discover and respect them, before having the unpleasant surprise of being summoned by an OPJ for questionable remarks made on the forum, a necessary prelude to the following court decisions.
I tremble with terror!
So you should feel concerned by your writings towards groups, communities that could also take legal action. You fall into a ridiculous which does not do you service, nor credible.
So I invite you once again to talk about the subject and not the people who talk about it.
thank you for the invitation and insofar as you do the same: of course! :D
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/10/15, 13:15

Janic wrote:...
thank you for the invitation and insofar as you do the same: of course! :D

If I ever speak of you, it is because you have the anteriority of the ad hominem attack and that I cannot let say anything. In matters of defamation or insult, experience I can tell you that anticipation is the first thing that judges look at.

I have indeed too much contempt for the authors of speeches which I hold for heaps of ratiocinations and ad hominem attacks, to speak about them.

Getting back to the topic, which is "Chernobyl balance sheet, cost, maps and contamination (France)":
[The abundance of animals] "At least it means they are healthy enough to reproduce better than they do in populated areas. "
This is what I said and only what I said.

If you too have something to say on the subject, which is "Chernobyl balance sheet, cost, maps and contamination (France), It is not too late.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/10/15, 14:00

Janic wrote:
Quote:
thank you for the invitation and insofar as you do the same: of course!
If I ever speak of you, it is because you have the anteriority of the ad hominem attack and that I cannot let say anything. In matters of defamation or insult, experience I can tell you that anticipation is the first thing that judges look at.
This is called having a short memory. My proposal always wants to make an anthology of your ... previous attacks and obviously I can not let say anything.
For the judges, stop making your cinema, there is only you to believe it!
I have indeed too much contempt for the authors of speeches which I hold for heaps of ratiocinations and ad hominem attacks, to speak about them.
You at least you don't blow your elbow or your knee (popular expression!)
8)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/10/15, 14:26

Exnihiloest wrote:If I ever speak of you, it is because you have the anteriority of the attack ad hominem [...] In matters of defamation or insult, experience I can tell you that the anteriority is the first something the judges are watching.

If you too have something to say on the subject, which is “Chernobyl assessment, cost, maps and contamination (France), it is not too late.

tssss, it's starting to get heavy : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

Re: Chernobyl Review, Cost, Maps and Contamination (France)

by Christophe » 29/05/16, 16:09

For the 30th anniversary of the disaster, the official Chernobyl T-shirt is finally available ...

cherno_tshirt.jpg
tcherno_tshirt.jpg (13.73 KB) Viewed 4584 times

Variations are obviously possible: 1 or 2 head, 3 or 5 arms ... : Cheesy:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 14/11/16, 21:14

22 / 04 / 2016 batiactu.com
The assembly of the Chernobyl containment that will come to cap the concrete sarcophagus, built urgently in 1986, continues under the leadership of Bouygues and Vinci construction groups. The non-standard mobile building will be pushed into place at the end of the year and sealed in 2017 so that the dismantling work on the 4 unit can take place safely.

http://www.batiactu.com/edito/tchernoby ... -44676.php

The Chernobyl Arch, inside:

Part of the teams gathered under the containment arch;
in the background, the Chernobyl power station, whose intact 3 reactors still work © Novarka

The Ark of confinement in a few figures:
257 range meters
162 meters of length covered
108 meters high
86.000 m² exterior cladding
20.000 m3 foundation concrete
25.000 tons of framing + 11.000 tons of equipment
100 years of expected life
-43 ° C to + 45 ° C thermal amplitude
Resistance to class 3 tornadoes and 6 magnitude seismic shocks (Mercalli scale)
1.220 Ukrainian Workers Present On Site Simultaneously + 220 Expatriate Workers
5 million hours of engineering
17 million working hours

http://www.batiactu.com/edito/tchernoby ... -44676.php
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 14/11/16, 21:15

The giant Chernobyl protective dome begins its installation

the 14.11.2016

The gigantic dome, waterproof and made of steel, to cover the sarcophagus built in a hurry in 1986 above the damaged reactor of the Chernobyl power plant began to be installed on Monday, announced the European Bank for Reconstruction and development (Berd).

"One of the most ambitious projects in the history of engineering is passing a crucial stage," wrote the Berd, which manages a fund for securing the site, in a statement.

Heavy of 36.000 tonnes and high of 110 meters, this dome, already assembled, must be gradually posed until its final location by the end of November. With a lifespan of at least 100 years, it will make it possible to safely carry out decontamination operations inside the accident reactor.

"For us, this dome is not just 36.000 tonnes of metal. It is 36.000 tonnes of confidence in the success (of this project, note), of confidence in this site", declared the general manager of the plant of Chernobyl, Igor Gramotkin, quoted in the press release.

http://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/nature-e ... ace_108126

This Monday, the site took a crucial step. The new 108-meter-high arch, built near the reactor, has started a slow journey to its destination.

In a press release, Novarka says it is "the largest mobile land structure ever built". The assembly, which weighs 36 tonnes, is moved by 000 hydraulic cylinders which shift the structure by 224 cm with each push. The containment should be in place after 60 hours of pushing, spread over a five-day period. In the end, the ark will have covered 327 meters.

http://www.parismatch.com/Actu/Environn ... ue-1118438
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 14/11/16, 21:23

0 x
Earthquake
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Earthquake » 15/11/16, 03:42

One of my friends died of AIDS (the term used at the time) a week before Chernobyl ... Good guy, he didn't know that! But for me this doubles the chronological benchmarks ... I will never forget the date of the Chernobyl "accident".

The thyme and rosemary of Provence have shown since the "accident" high concentrations of cesium 135. A severely radioactive element which has a half-life of 30 years (the cesium 135 emitted by Chernobyl has now lost half of its radioactivity ! Let's rejoice!). It's up to you to draw conclusions about this year's thyme and rosemary from Provence (I'm not talking about wild mushrooms and carrots in your garden, I haven't read any studies about them).

At the end of the 1990s, "we" said that nature was regaining its rights in the exclusion zone around the scene of the accident. The boars felt at ease, not the least greedy Gauls around. A video showed enchanting spaces laughing with life.

But a little research then allowed to see the image of a dandelion showing signs of mutation obviously not normal.

Try Google Image Search for "Chernobyl Dandelion".

It's still not normal ...
1 x
The keyword of our survival, that's life because we do not eat pebbles, then kill them with respect and discernment!