scoop oil burner with max recycling

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

scoop oil burner with max recycling

by bidouille23 » 02/02/11, 03:39

Bonjour,

Following the reading (good not finished yet to read the 170 pages but hey I think I understood a good part of the thing and I have already done very fast tests barely three hours for the editing, so the tests have confirmed that it was impressive of heating;)) short I left in the adventure of the BAB : Mrgreen: (but I have very short hair lol).

So my primary goal is to make a forge, on a ball burner base according to André's plan, in "thermal comfort" you will find the stations;). But all under twelve volts if possible.

Either I have not finished the burner, I made an intake line with a filter tank and everything and everything but as there is no burner I still have not made a photo so it will come more tardddd.

As for the pump, lifting the oil from the primary tank (receiving the oil return at the end of the room) I did not take a picture but the principle is very simple to understand:

I recovered in the bottom of the garden a brushcutter heat engine, I made him a health with a big cleaning (it was at least 10 years he was outside), greasing, good it's me listening 9 E spy joints still arff.
I clogged the gas intake and the exhaust with ptite plates to make (and a joint aa paw :) ), here is the body of the pump (brutal the pump but indestructible normally), while searching I found a nipple of compressed air which is screwed in the well of candle it is nickel, otherwise I still try to break a candle (dead of course) and recupe the metal party to solder a copper pipe on it and redo an exit, well it does it too :) ).

So the outlet screwed onto the candle well, I put a "T"
and so two valves anti_ return, good I have not been looked far I took the cheapest for system auto stop watering 4 E both arff, the hoses (for tests the valve and the hoses seras change before starting with the hot oil of course :) ), I will still see to find a simple system to make them, view their exaggerated price I find for brass and for fun :) , or if someone has an idea I am a taker : Mrgreen:

To train all this I have (lucky : Cheesy: ) to have two superb engine recovered from the scrap metal, it works in 12 v continues, has 600 turn minute and have a couple monster (I thought I could make me wind generator here ben no damage but here is their usefulness for example :) ).

A high-pressure hose end fitting between the motor and the pump motor, the full tank slightly above the motor for gravity feeding
and zouuu CONTACT ..... Bilan I will put a reducer : Mrgreen: (I could have played on the speed I will see if it does not lose too much torque ?? to follow), to return this sendings is what actually called a pump without "play" is all or nothing lol, well I took a bunch in the face at the first compression full of oil, it ricocheted on the bottom of the receiving bowl and saw that I was looking (at 70 cm) ben splashhh lol, still glad i took clean oil for testing lol.

So for the pump in 12 Volts apart from a few changes nothing very bad can say it's ok.

For the tray that will also be preheating and maintain temperature, I crack and I buy arff but not expensive at all 20 euros and it's nine so to speak (secondhand ok but so bright that never used it is on), so it is a sterilizer has jars 30 liters at least (I will probably burst all this to me so do a small part preheated oil for cold start and and a part Iron bowl receiving with a copper loop will take heat on the burner lit.
Well it is my big concern for the 12 Volts: the heating resistance oullalallala it will never do it, balance I cross it will have to be tricky can be like on the car have a start with another fuel (but it is polluting the fuel and ethanol I do not even want to see what this gives too dangerous)

Any ideas ???

The air part compressed, well nothing to say except that it is a refrigerator compressor that I kindly asked the store, so a thank you in return was enough with a big smile and more : Mrgreen: . I'm going to drill to put oil and then here it is good, to feed it in volts, I tell myself that 70 Watts has a few things like 7 Amp good with losses and more and have account 8 or 9 can be 8h a day (well not every day it's over) that we made the 100 Battery Amp just for him it's feasible there are plenty of good battery breaks;). I am wrong on the calculation ???

Now let's go to the oven and the crucible door to make the cast iron, the oven will be scrap 3 mm (my father had the opportunity to take it before they were thrown by his company she equipped a machine as a body ), inside the scrap of the firebrick I had recovered more than ten years ago a good pallet thrown to the dump (there is really all lol thank you).

For the crucible holder
(the crucibles also had to land in the trash : Mrgreen: , no interception by bibi and here are 8 crucibles not large but of good size and miraculously by looking more closely last week two ceramic tubes a special high temperature thin and another thick porous but also normally and crazy luck, it have a pile diameter of 1 "1/4 YYEeesssss : Mrgreen: she is not beautiful life.)

So the crucible holder will be in bottle of gauze cut high filled with refractory concrete mix with lined refractory brick, all placed on the periphery of the bottle thanks to a piece of cardboard or other that will make the central recess and the admission of the nozzle. 0 E balance sheet

Now it remains the part of today and yesterday and yesterday .. finally since last Friday in time to find the piece at home, lol I have things everywhere not easy to remember everything lol.

So I make a basic high voltage generator rustic (and at worst really cheap if it fake change all parts lol kind 5 euros of components).
WARNING DANGER THIS IS NOT A GAME, you can leave your life there if you do anything so you have a good warning made about twice rather than three or four times.

So here is the beast:

so to simply explain the thing:

to make sparks (big or small in my case they can be much bigger because I used a THT mini tv will see if that's enough as I get to have a bow that starts at 4 mm and putting the ignition rod (pure tungsten 2.5euros on sale lol) slightly oblique the arc strolls and go up to 1 good cm and it burns paper without worries;))

So it takes a break of fast current plus it is faster the arc is continuous, simple until the.

The miracle of the circuit that I am not invented (I am absolutely no electrician or electrician) is that it oscillates naturally.

see here for all the information:

http://www.powerlabs.org/flybackdriver.htm

To conclude:

1) have disassembled a flyback of tv or screen etc (old is better but works, the new flyback are restrained (I summarize) and can be changed).
For disassembly flayback especially have disconnected the device at least two days before because there is still power in the self and the flyback itself DANGER death or super super clack in your body, do not take any risk for heart people; In short I invite you to walk on all the site speaking of the flyback disassembly before you launch in
: Shock: , I purposely do not tell you more about this subject;).

so have a flyback, we now need a power transistor type 2n 3055 (often used in amps sono among others) I had only 185 comics on an old amps, quickly zef have a look at the data sheet

http://wwwgoogl3.com/transistor.php?transistor=24792

it's good everything is there are just a less powerful chouille and have a serious frequency (that's okay in any case me yes lol).

So I find four resistance 2w, it is indicated that it should be 5 w because it heats, but according to their power because it controls the circuit (it's the snake that died the tail but hey) me it does not heat too much can be from their value and the small THT ??? I am not an electronics lol

short blow instead of the resistance 27 ohm and that of 240 ohm, I end up with 32 ohm (22 + 10 to 10% lol) and 170 (160 + 10 has 10% lol also) be set apart switch nothing is the same lol.

Have continuous ??

okay ; good have taken copper wire (on this one I'm so different so that I find the 1 mm and the requested 0.62 mm :) ).

So have to coil the ferrite of the coil tht with two kind of wire, and thus make two coil, one for the primary induction which will give us the induction to the secondary and thus of the current kind 5, 6 turns of 1 mm (and in addition the extra breaking current store in the ferrite that is made for) and another smaller kind between two and 4 turns for feedback power of the transistor.

have put 12 volt (not too much THT tv often only accepts 12 v before burning), what happens?

Well the current goes in the primary inductor creates an induction load ferrite too (well that I'm not sure), goes back to the transistor that blocks it (if I understood correctly;)) in (C), meanwhile on the other part of the circuit the current itself and be it was in the second small self to manufacture that of the feedback of the blow it to create an increase of the voltage that one sends to the base of the transistor (B), of the blow it is say you have to open the circuit (because that's how it works the transistor must be powered (and after they do their job;)), so it opens the floodgates suddenly the current goes from but once the current goes from C to E it closes them but re-opens them because to feed by the feedback etc etc balance it is made a CQFD electric arc

once bundled with wood (recup) total cost 0 E

here have seen the anode and the cathode, left and right

here have seen an electric arc under the eco bulb that lights up by just touching the least the big black wire on the left

same as the one before have seen the light and if have look well under the light bulb have a violet blue

And finally in the dark have seen that the THT crosses the air without problem to go from the anode to the cathode, if it is not tesl to whom was right nobody will have it;); think of the balls of tesla (lol not the one the others to capture the energy lol)

On this good night I died of fatigue : Mrgreen:

See you soon for other photo essays etc. This is just the beginning of a great adventure.

have more and congratulations to those who have the courage to read everything
I would be shorter in the next promised post the big is say.

Fred aka Bidouille and sorry for misspelling I made my possible :)
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 03/02/11, 19:39

Hello,
you make me think of me, when I was 10 years, tinkering with everything.
I advise you, if you want to succeed, in any field, to give you the means to reach your goal. Do not try to save too much money for your achievements, it will make them impossible to achieve.
I see a lot of potential in you compared to others who are just talking ...
Instead, buy the peripherals you need, instead of making them. It will be easier to do and more reliable.
For example, if you bought a former burner occas, (we found for about thirty euros) you would have the HT, flame detection, elec box, ignition electrode, pump ... all it must to improve your bab

When I see the hundreds of liters of oil that I burn every day ...
I have already recovered at least 20 X the starting bet.

I am now doing my meals with an 500L tank trailer and an industrial pump to fill my trailer.
I do not carry cans in the car anymore ...

How old are you ?
Where do you live ?
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 03/02/11, 20:58

Hello Manoria,

happy to read you, and thank you for the remarks although I am not at my test shot side construction (WINDMILL with self-built generator of A to Z good it is 120 wa 1100 rpm and 'as 8 round magnet 0.5 mm of thick if it speaks to you it is not allright but not at the top it is on a yes all for 20 cm diameter (just the engine 20cm) camping car sono amp traptrac tratrix gauze lol it makes big bom with very big flames lol, and so on and better)

Super thank you for the info burner used I did not think it would also secu it's what I miss pk my high voltage I do not absolutely it is high voltagene very very good;) and I am very proud and happy, however for the future heating for the house I will take the option all done on occasion thanks again for the info it's too cool.

The in my idea is really a special thing that I want to do but with compromises like I just buy brass check valve aye aye aye for my pump, I aim at the indestructible with this pump a motor that does not Turns only in oil and has a very small speed compared to their running speed should not wear out or almost, except a little segment but it's nothing.

For the secu presence flame car on this project that is for a smithy, I will once again be pleased to find a system based on cheap stuff like a crazy thing with solar cells and an air solenoid valve. , or something like that.
My big kiffe is also diverting the object of their first use I like it;), I do not like to throw on the contrary I would tend to trrop recover lol.

Otherwise for age is 33 and I'm from Brittany, but age is it a reality as such ???

What will you deduce from my age? it is by purre curriosite that I ask that there is no pb : Mrgreen:

very soon i will be back with pictures in a few hours;
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 04/02/11, 01:09

rala 00h00 lol I'm not sleeping yet that's not good roo.

so here are some pictures of the future BAB Forge Mod 1;)

Here is my body of food with its small lawn mower tank, a screw connection recovered with two plugs like it is only the fiber that serves as a filter that I bought;).

It is u zoom blur on the spout made with a braze antenna end to make a reductio 10 2 mm it works great :) .

arff next time i take my promised camera lol

so blur also have the filter above the needle valve, open with metal straw size 2 (fine)

here are the body of the burner so. Threaded rods will serve me to do the few tests planned and among other things important to hold the nozzle of-solidarisée burner body, for what? because of heat by conduction already, and also because of the inherent amplifying effects of combustion systems.

see here for more details:

http://ethesis.inp-toulouse.fr/archive/ ... issen1.pdf

read the beginning of the explanation of what happens in a nozzle subjected to hot air pulse I think that explains a lot of things :) .

LA this is a top view with a piece of paper to show that my nozzle does not touch the body at all which creates an annular and adjustable air inlet thanks to the threaded rod that I have at the back of the "T" if I live I bring the nozzle closer if I fix it I move it away I can take it out of the "T" in max position;), everything is adjustable in fact ball nozzle nozzle.

Small note, the last time to see how that I had my cigarette in the beak (baaa not good) and I put a blow of the blower which was connected on the ball in the T without the top cap, so I put a blow and the: my smoke was sucked by an impressive violence (bn I had 6 bar in it ok) but in the hand have realized the turbulence that must have generated and little thing that I say to myself it is can be one of the ways to get air in before the flame;)

Have seen that I had fun polishing the nozzle;), for me all the gauze push in a pipe must be able to flow without clinging (lol it fat a little like the hunter knowing to hunt)

With the ball which is made with two brass nuts of 17mm which leaves us around 15 mm in diameter of ball.

have taken a little rod have the bore in the direction of the length, then has a cm of the end stopped, and one pierces perpendicularly the pipe of bringing is made.

Take a nut and a small precision file like 5 mm wide for example, and a rule with half millimeters on it and are bionic oic of guy who is used to that serve of the ruler or a meter of his trade, and believe me an eye can see if there is 0.25 mm or 0.4 mm and I hold the paris sas problem;).

So my slot finally that of my ball;) it is not 0.4 and around 0.25 I would say between 0.2 mm and 0.3 mm, good in addition to be on have poses the tab side;) but it's a fun game that d estimate the length and it becomes a habit;)

good solder soldering is not beautiful I had more oxygen and I did that with a small blowtorch, but not enough flame to heat the tube the solid brass fitting the brass threading rod and brass nuts, lol but I have the technique it takes me 45 min to make a ball and again, and all go to 60 paper has the electric file (I'm a slacker lol) for formatting, then paper 120, 240, 400 , 600 has water of course, 1000 has water as well, and finally always on the drill the polishing paw and finally the poliche super thin, well it's not too much but it's a real mirror the ball;) and it works pretty well.

Well here I go and I continue to decorate especially when I'm testing (not before next week pk I'm not much time right now)

go to more ciiaaoo
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 05/02/11, 00:23

Well, going nuts with my ball I start super fast zef has a 15 min what and I took the opportunity to take pictures:

So we need that: 2 17 nuts and a threaded rod here the big screw :) (everything is brass even the screw she's just not quite young)

With a file of precision made the slot (very right) in fact have several precision files of which a triangular one to make the angles at the beginning;) and you made a slot of 0.2 has 0.3 mm all with the eye (the precision everything to the eye that I me nome that the eye of the tiger lol) well ben this shot the slot is really beautiful I think it will do (ok I promised photos not blurry but I have more cable for my camera lol sorry I do it at best even if people can read me :) )

With my hand drill (except if you usually prefer the drill press) I pre-drill 2 mm, then 3 and finally 4 mm
with good titanium drill is better when it cuts drills;)

We drill perpendicularly for the tube outlet thus created
Such drilling has two after automatic point punching
end I forgot;) but a classic needle it's also very good, a nail also lol, and direct drilling 4 for this hole.

have positioned the slot in front of the hole (normally it is the one that strokes the nut of the top with slot (the I put it under not good), have can add a washer to increase the shift for the slot by report to the center but talk about the concern that it generates just after;)

So to finish (well almost I'll complete later for shooting and polishing so that it shines :) ), have come back the second nut that is used super strong is the tightening that will seal (heating it expands so if cold it does not leak;)), so if have added a washer ben le tightening is leaking in any case I try and not succeed this says it is on nuts of 14 so maybe with 17 it does ??
otherwise it's soldering and may clog the slot (I also do lol)

So the fact that the slot is just above the middle is that we go down a little bit the top of the ball by sanding a bit more than what will have, and so we have either an oval ball (it works I try at my first messy test :) ), or be a smaller ball, the ball that I just butchered arff (I do not speak ok lol) made 14 diam well good.

We also take care to turn well to remove the chamfer on the nuts also if the ball will not be smooth.

Well, all this in image, um, monday or tuesday.

fred
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 06/02/11, 12:46

Hello,

after several reading and watching funny like that: tube rubens;):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpovwbPGEoo

I said to myself that I will try to put a 2 "compression instead of the optional holes at the back of the" T ", and modulated the frequencies above to see what that gives (see that I have everything I need it can be funny) especially if have thought of the pulsed mode of the poor flames which happens to be sound wave disturbance, longitudinal transverse etc) so to see : Mrgreen:

Otherwise second tip for the combustion air supply before the flame, as on gas burners, a tube rolls with lots of holes, this tube paused just in front of the ball (it therefore spits in the middle of the circle created with the tube) and the air intake is vertical and leaves at the level of the top plug of the "T", I would make a diagram to be clearer

see you
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/02/11, 23:22

To do on the burner of his gas boiler to improve its operation and see the knots and bellies!

We can do it at 2 dimensions with a collection of holes in a tin plate !! and see the functions of Bessel instead of sinusoids !!

More simple, fine powder on the skin of a drum!

An ultrasonic burner must walk on the fuel oil turning it into fog !!!

Otherwise the ultrasonic vaporizer is selling for 50 $ !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwWj-gcYPTg&NR=1
48KHz
So very easy to have fun !!!
read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebulizer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l15ZGSnf ... er&list=UL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oI-OPsQ ... playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzgqxEU0sVc&NR=1

and basic courses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVKZMuNk ... re=related

A basic patent really not original but 3 5Mhz:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7129619.pdf

With this technology a mesh / membrane with 1000-7000 laser drilled holes vibrates at the top of the liquid reservoir, and this pressure is very low. This technology is more efficient
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 07/02/11, 19:18

Hi,

thank you for your participation Dedelco.

on the other hand I did not understand anything when you say that ????

"To do on the burner of his gas boiler to improve its operation and see the knots and bellies !!"

What is the noueds and belly ???

You talk about connecting an HP on the gas burner as the link that I gave or put the ultra ????

No I say because I understood well that the optimization "LES" for example there are others which (the research starts has this directed towards the treatment of the longitudinal and transverse waves) are made for the gas burners to improve combustion and reduce unburnt by correcting system instabilities, caused by the combustion of a lean premixed fuel propels in a tube (nozzle);)?

What I especially saw is that whatever the fuel if you, a tube subjected to heat will create acoustic waves, and therefore disturbance.

Either here, be it oil or gas, the fuel is, in both cases, injected into a tube, which necessarily causes disturbances, and when it is rotated with a poor mixture, it begins to make a noise of pulsar (I made a burner there 15 day in two hours and it worked nickel and I tried unknowingly to turn with a poor mixture and actually have a pulsar, and its become very noisy, I almost succeeded in having a very small red blue flame with a jet engine sound, I have not gone too far, 1) for the survival of the ball (it is cooled by 'oil flowing on it eats poor cooling is zero so the oil film leaves zezette;), and 2) for neighbors I could do it again if you want but I do not know if micro of such will be able to support the thing without total saturated :) .

In short, I have a presentiment that there is something to try at least; :) , I have a superb 2 "compression of 109 db and all that is needed for the driver;) (I made a little wild sound system lol I have some leftovers) so just try it once the burner under test.
I will also try to make a system of re-pumping the unburnt as to get a blue flame with the oil burner (that will not ask me much to try so do it too, just to see.

Finally when I say just to see I have my idea behind anyway if it confirms what I expect;) is a poor flame stability for an oil burner.
it will oblige me to make a cooling system of the ball but that's not a problem I already have the solution;), a cooling liquid coolant;).

So if it stabilizes a poor flame and it burns between 800 and 1300 ° C if I understand correctly it should not create too much Nox and CO, and in addition who say poor diet say especially fuel economy not ?? ? : Mrgreen:

Now I am a neophyte in this area so I am willing to accept the fact that I forgot a lot of important variables and I would love to be corrected, I only ask to learn :) .

SInon thank you for the links, I knew the principle for the water engine, couple with a pantone tube, I also know that we find fooger ultra sound for 10 15 euros, ceramic membrane, there are in all bone fair digs at the mini-basin with something that makes color and smoke, well that's a fogger sound ultra.

The only problem is that the membrane breaks when the liquid is too much normal charge it is it that vibrates at very high frequency to atomize this liquid, (it is an electric piezo which they speak in the courses on you tube that you gave me ( thanks also it's cool) no) note piezo I know if you want to hurt your ear you buy piezo speaker and you will have 18Khz has 20kHz without pb and all my pain that go with lol (I do not like them on acute)?

if you do not read the post of andre well if the burner interests you pk the ultra son compared to the ball it does not make the weight;), try to fog melted animal fat or palm oil : Mrgreen:

I saw that it is not gaked, with the ball without problems even with pieces almost if it did not block the needle valve :)

I go in my garage to finish my ball among other things, with the last photos for the shaping and polishing.

see you
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/02/11, 21:33

What are the knots and bellies ???

It is like on a vibrating rope the knots and bellies of pressure and therefore of the flow of the gas at the level of the knots almost without flame as on:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onde_stationnaire
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propagation_des_ondes
http://www.chimix.com/T-fiches/spe1.htm
We see them well on a piano string.
or even with the waves on the sea reflected against a cliff or a jetty and quite awesome in windsurfing.

http://www.glafreniere.com/images/elect ... ouleur.gif
http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=http ... CFcQ9QEwCA
See especially the acoustic piston engine towards the end (to achieve much higher frequency than 50Hertz) which also exists in thermoacoustics as a Stirling engine and also in sonoluminescence.

http://www.videosurf.com/evideo/2_6o-bX ... aires_tech
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8enhf ... e_creation
A fine powder on a drum or on an oscillating aluminum plate.
Even on fine sand in a vibrated box !! (very complex).
Complex systems that have been entertaining physicists for quite a few decades and for centuries probably still, especially at the atomic level, it's exactly the same with perpetual waves of electrons in quantum mechanics where we have observed this type of figure !!
http://books.google.fr/books?id=GAYF5BM ... on&f=false
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lectron
http://www.planet-techno-science.com/ph ... -electron/

Wikipedia and google is not bad, no ???
I'm taping, even knowing already !!!
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 07/02/11, 23:39

Re, it's simpably perching;), I like the representation 3 D (in green and red) spherical waves at the beginning you just see the red moving after you see concentric circles after you understand that the movement of red is actually to see 3 D lol pfiou it takes off the retine and neurons : Mrgreen:.

In short if they spoke wave what;), in what I read and stinks understand (a tiny part) I tell myself that I'm not in the wrong in my delirium;) and I'm so can say find the waves described in the flow of the nozzles (otherwise I prefer the idea of ​​acoustic turbine can be more feasible (unless it also must 5met some lol).

I knew that the cone had an amplifying effect;), look at the speakers tractrix;) they are derivé if they can say cone, there are also the cones to audition;) or door way, but against I do not I had not seen in this day, it gives me an idea lol.

In short return to the ball;) and the photos of that realization if you do not mind Dedelco I would do another post when I did my tests (not long 15 max days;)) and I keep this post for a burner with a max recovery and diversion of objects.

thanks in advance (do not know sometimes that there would be another reader I would not lose it right away by going on a peanut

0 x