scoop oil burner with max recycling

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 29/03/11, 11:42

Bonjour,

HEee Manoria, no, but what is this story like me that I would have you like who would say copied ???? MMeeeeee noooonnnnn, I already made stoves with gas bottles it's free and it works great and it's hard Loooooonngggtemmmps :) .

Well, well, it's by looking at American that I priced the idea of ​​the foundry as you imagine (the stove came from my head by cons;)).

And then it is po similar looks color;) and the flame introduction tube on the side;).
If not more seriously I like in the idea that the rear air intake will not be too much;), you try with the hood open just hacking to see a little what happens ??

Captaine, in fact for the recycling of gas I simplify my life for the moment by aspiring with forced ventilation, I would tackle the problem of natural convection by venturi just after, in fact I'm going to put an engine on my ventillo has pale iron and put the sauce thoroughly history to reach the 400
° C at least for gas, I think my engine has cracked before the 400 ° c so I had an effect but visible but not yet nickel and durable, cause breaks :) .

Well I order a probe thermometer today to have all these measures :) .

Imbricated side:

for soot, my brick is a witness, as long as it stays white it's all good.
When it becomes red very quickly it is that it heats hard :) .

The smoke is transparent and it does not scratch at all the throat. Now I'm having to measure the temperature of the flame, I imagine that 1100 see 1200 ° C everything should be clean enough (at least in any case it's the compromise temperature I think.)

Otherwise it is not oil, in fact there is rather 3 / 4 and vegetal 1 / 4 oil, 15 ° c everything becomes pateux in the bowls.

By the way speaking of that is what I'm wrong if I say this:

calorific value of vegetaline:

1Cal = 0.0011639 wh either for 9cal = 0.0104751 Wh or 10.47 Kwh.

So if we take the diesel it is 11.94Kwh, so I am at the pick up with my 900 ° c flame (for the moment), I just or ???

I'm moving slowly but surely :)

thanks and see you later :)
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 30/03/11, 12:54

Hello,
the foundry I dream of every night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnVrYKWLnWg

It is sure, if it is well adjusted, it goes up very high T °

keep me informed of developments
A+
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 30/03/11, 15:08

Bonjour,

Er mano it is about the calculation of the calorific capacity that I asked if it was correct;), if not call it the principle of antropie or enthropie I know more which (the same which say that the life is well done lol if it was done otherwise it would be as well made;)).

In short, the burner which I do not dream;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9QK0rKj ... ature=fvwp

I just hope for the environment and our kids that he does not run are burners like that in his forge : Evil: Hello pollution.

But the forge is nice it's true this tell me and the beauty contests are not buddy;), I love the madmax trach, not clean but that works well;).
After for a heating of the house did it clean for the security and the interviews but for a foundry like that, perso I do not have time to lose, yours or mine will already serve a long time before making the soul ;).
The idea of ​​the crucible door is to resume it is on :) .

I promise you juice (birch is the season and it's very good for health;))

see you
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 30/03/11, 16:55

Pf, let down with the heat capacity,
a fart of air and its change all at the level of the T °.
Better a gram of practice than a ton of theory :P

The reaction, combustion is exothermic, it's the opposite of endothermic ....

What's wrong with the burner that makes you sleepy?

Beauty?

It's wasted time, sure, but when your buddies come, throws him anyway?
In addition, it attracts the good for good advice (lived experience)
On the other hand, I also play mad max (trying not to kill myself) with a buggy that I made myself with a citroen engine GS : Mrgreen:

Have you ever thought of making a mold?
How do you see the thing?
what materials?

if we were neighbors, I do not tell you, our companions would see us only for the cottage and the covered arf!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 31/03/11, 02:16

bsoir,
my companion she does not see me anymore or it's me who does not see it anymore, and it's better for everyone;) : Mrgreen: .

If not for beauty I do not try to attract the contrary;) the truth is often elsewhere : Mrgreen: ;) (my logic also lol).

In short for the molds, to sink lead I have iron molds, and for the aluminum it must go too, silly and wicked for lingos :) , but with a form to be able to unmould more easily like trapezium.

If not for sand molds you have to make a wax preform or something that does when you make a sand mold around it.

it all depends on what you want to actually mold;).

Well, have you later,
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 07/04/11, 23:43

Good evening, good morning

hot news;) at 5 bars (a little rich) with oil er recupe and sunflower, but stored in a container that contained a degreaser for the soda-based restaurant so I do not know if it did not stay a little in when he put the oil because it made me a reaction bizard in, or so it is the shot of the heating resistance direct in the oil (balance I had a species slime of oil that clogged everything lol, but the pre_filtre has pre-filtered impeccably :) .everything is in order .

The result with 5 bars and fresh air injected at the back, I still have to tinker a ventillo that holds the temperature, because the recoup of the evntillo of the gas burner is said to be dead ben the engine was really there has made the soul arff definitively (pay to his soul and welcome to the copper tray :) ), but I have something to fix the problem, just take the time :) soon .

I put a tube around the ball and the oil supply rod, with a hole in front of the slot of course, so I do not get air around the AF but by the way 'back .
it works pretty well a priori (I would know that soon the thermometer arrives :) I will be able to measure the differences).

the result after stopping the machine:

Otherwise I made a double nozzle to see, based on a tin can;) for the outer shell and inside with a spray of paint for the junction with the nozzle and and a sheet of metal 0.5 mm to turn the mixture.

sorry the picture will come.

at startup there is a little oil flowing in front of normal, but the good thing is that this oil that flows at the beginning and ignites just after makes a small flame so, which is not pushed to the front but pulled slightly backwards :) , hihi it's good mmm .I will have to try several outer shell diameter, I must have just 1.5 mm difference in diameter between the can and the inner part, maybe it's not is not enough, it may still be able to accept a little space while keeping the venturi effect, I know that normally all this is calculated and it is not simple tale holding the number of interaction with present but hey has only one life :) ...

Otherwise I fired the pre_heating resistance lol, it s at nothing, two minutes of the torch on the pre-filter and zou ignition, even the lighter, well it's ok oil ok :) ;), soon the palm grease arrives so I'll confirm with for start :) .

Well, well, I'm going to try lighting a candle but I do not think I put it lol, finally to see what.

I still have security to put in place, that I keep :) of course .

Bilan ben I cross that I will be able to heat the iron melt and heat the oil to make it settle, I will also make a heating based on a canteen scrap, I put the photos of the manufacture :) .

see you later
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 14/04/11, 11:04

Hello ,

manoria a little link for a "green" sand recipe (molded sand);)

http://www.usinages.com/fonderie-mobile-t2700.html

I modify my little foundry, I make pictures of the result :) promised.

I received the missing thermometer more than the probe who hold the cost in a flame ??? I always remain in doubt someone can tell me what sensor type K is in a flame that is not the ideal probably but certainly the cheapest :) and for the accuracy a + or minus 50 ° c that I'm going :) .

see you
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/04/11, 12:17

Reducing or oxidizing flame ??
Reducer is found with metals, even copper iron, a certain time.
Oxidizing, more than precious metals, Pt etc .. otherwise they burn, obviously!
In addition, if hot they touch a hot wall, risk of reaction and rapid fusion and loss of dissolved Pt in, for lack of luck !!

Watch example:
http://www.kanthal.com/products/materia ... binations/
http://www.kanthal.com/products/furnace ... uple-wire/

Or measure by detecting the T mini, with the body melting point, various metals and salts cataloged and more or less refractory (example quartz, salt).

Otherwise an optical spectrum of the emitted light (color with intensity at 2 wavelengths after diffraction on optical grating) is as well.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 14/04/11, 21:00

Good evening, and thank you Dedelco even if I am absolutely not understood apart from the links :) .

But it does not matter I cross that I found my happiness next to mio, arff we always look far what is often right next to be :) .

Otherwise for the foundry in a gas bottle :) it works pretty well, the photos will come but I describe the principle:

at the bottom of the gas bottle I put a piece of stainless steel from an electric plate, one of the round part surround the plate.

So I end up with a round piece of stainless steel with a hole in the middle and a small "collar" (visible just under the electric plate).

Put in the baz bottle, I thus obtain a "block" flame, which concentrates the flame around the crucible, and between the outside diameter of the crucible and the stainless steel ring there is a space where the flame rises, thus ending to heat all the crucible.
My bottle has burned well from head to toe :) nickel and without forced on the flow of anything :) , a real furnace.
The crucible is mounted well a red, I will make a tube of iron to melt aluminum is enough and I could have a good estimate of the temperature :) .

So for the melt I clean and it's bueno lazagne :).

Now it's time for the interior of the forge to undergo a surface treatment with concentration of flame.
I made a test by putting a horizontal cast iron plate, its lower face licked the top of the flame which entered the stove. Underneath the plate and for the port therefore, a refractory brick.

The flame therefore once pushed to 5 bars was "sufficiently large" or "sufficiently pushed", to start rotating by following the underside of the plate and then the brick, the bottom of the stove, the face supporting the injection nozzle flame and hop depression due to the flame, balance sheet a superb fire spiral :) , the flames of hell in real life, not even 10 minute brick became bright red and after I pushed to 7 bar and oulalala, I spend the red on the brick I arrived gray a half, and with my 16 iron bar mm, white result :) and I managed without much trouble at the heated red light on 12 good cm.
The whole flame was transparent so to speak, so brewed that the side follows and imbrulé I think it must be nickel.

In short, I also make a clean editing and I photograph :) .

What I stand out for now:

for a smithy or a foundry do a nozzle improvement is not vital, it is even bother for nothing, just like the electric start is fun but that's all, in a workshop have always a torch not far away :) .
So no more heating resistance either, I will receive palm grease I do not think that it will pose a problem view my assembly .Simple to remain simple I begin to understand :) .

On the other hand I continue my tests with the nozzle and vortex inside, but in a stainless steel tube this time :) , I recreate the closed boiler what, and I will measure the smoke and measure the flame then the ?? I do not know yet how, to see it I have an idea but for the measured, this says that I understand well is really the temperature of the hot point of the flame or the temperature of the interior of the "heating body" which interested in polluting as little as possible ??? (I would have said the heating body has to think about it).

thank you, talk to you later
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 14/04/11, 22:19

Hello,
good job 8)
I had already seen the link for the sand before, its merit to be clear. but I found sand nikel in the bottom of a grumble, 100 m underground ...
I had also made a double nozzle, it's not bad.

to infuse warm air, you can also make a venturi http://francois.coulebaud.free.fr/aii/p ... erins.html
A blowgun in the tube, and zou (in pheasants as in the diagram), aspire to any T ° :)
you inject directly between 2 reductions, you'll see what you'll see : Cheesy:
I'm going to do it to increase the T ° of the flame so that it burns better and suck up the residual vapors from the oil bowl
A+
0 x