Is it necessary to work gratis unemployed (TIG)

philosophical debates and companies.
delnoram

by delnoram » 09/11/10, 20:03

elephant wrote:Who talks to you about slavery: they will receive their compensation, as far as I know.

If you talk about England, these are long-term unemployed people whose royal allowance is 75 € uros per week.

Or € 75 for 30 hours of work does that tempt you?

It reminds me a little of this interim who after having traveled 40 km to get to work learns on the spot that the mission only lasts 2 hours.

: Evil:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/10, 20:05

Flytox wrote: The culprit is not the one who loses his job, he is the one who cuts this job.

Completely and I'm not really sure that making free unemployed workers work is a good method for re-creating jobs ...

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

In fact we have the right to talk about work when it is not paid?
Here too I'm not sure ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/10, 20:08

delnoram wrote:It reminds me a little of this interim who after having traveled 40 km to get to work learns on the spot that the mission only lasts 2 hours.
: Evil:

Yep and how many work contracts are currently part-time, 10 or 20 hour per week? Paid by smic * 1.5 (because I am nice but generally it is smic * 1.0) who can afford to work 10 hours a week? Apart from those who pay no rent I don't see ...

In fact we can cumulate how many work contract at most?

Are we allowed to make 4 10-hour contracts per week? : Cheesy:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/11/10, 20:09

it is true that a country without unemployment is hard for the bosses!

and I saw it (not in France or only my parents saw it): I saw bosses complaining, in the genre, we provide their training and if we don't pay them enough they won't come back anymore, they prefer to stay in their bush or life and easy than to get tired in our factory where we have to work like crazy

when I was little I saw my mother in France change employer several times until I found the right one ...

seriously this should be the normal world! work must have value! it's the current world that is stupid
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/10, 20:16

chatelot16 wrote:seriously this should be the normal world! work must have value! it's the current world that is stupid

I like the twist ... and it is (among other things) because there are more requests than offers that the working conditions have become in some cases quite execrable ... the decision-makers know that they have a choice. It's just the opposite of your mom ...

See these 2 documentaries: https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-travail ... t8668.html et https://www.econologie.com/forums/j-ai-tres- ... t4233.html

So we come back to the theses of the dehumanization of work which is necessarily painful by nature ... (because it was not before?)

This vision of things is so dear to unions and to those who consider retirement as an outcome, a goal, in short almost like the beginning of their lives ... And these are idiots ... I am sorry ...
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 09/11/10, 21:04

sorry elephant but for me an indemnity is not a salary : Evil: if they want to make the "unemployed" work then they fund them a work contract, and in this case they have a job and are no longer unemployed
FURTHERMORE IF THEY WANT TO WORK THE UNEMPLOYED IT IS THAT WORK THEREFORE EXISTS .... (this is the story of the cat that bites its tail) :|
lionel
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/11/10, 21:08

it's worse it's the history of the state which is not even able to respect the law imposed on all employers
0 x
lv13r
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by lv13r » 09/11/10, 21:20

I think unemployment and wanted by capitalist governments (right or left) and I would say even maintained because it allows to divide the people and put people one against the other
divide and rule
lionel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/10, 22:52

lv13r unemployment is not wanted, it is simply the social luxury of too rich ... and social societies ...

Let's reduce wealth, there will be less unemployed ... but the standard of living will be much less important ...

lv13r wrote:FURTHERMORE IF THEY WANT TO WORK THE UNEMPLOYED IT IS THAT WORK THEREFORE EXISTS .... (this is the story of the cat that bites its tail) :|

Uh for unpaid work yes there are millions of vaccination posts in France ... : Cheesy:

chatelot16 wrote:it's worse this is the story of the state which is not even able to respect the law imposed on all employers

Yes, that's why I talked about a state scam above ...

But in this case the project has not yet passed ... if it passes it's up to the brits to move their asses to question it ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/11/10, 10:11

Chatelot 16 said:

there is only one remedy for unemployment! real work! so build factories to make useful things, and hire people paid at the normal rate!

Original. We await your solutions in a world where, thanks to the exploitation of the working masses and disparities in money prices, the cost of labor varies between 150 and 1500 euros / month net. Just one example: Heiploeg sends Dutch shrimp to be peeled in Morocco (probably with a Czech driver)

Christophe said

Objection: these indemnities have already been prepaid by the social charges including unemployment insurance on the pay slip of the said indemnified ... and you are in Belgium and you know better than me the heaviness of the social charges in this country ...

In a sense yes, but on the other hand he is paid to do nothing or to work, as much as he works, right?

Reread my example with car insurance, it is exactly the same case: you have paid insurance but as soon as you need the insurance we change the conditions ... which private insurance would dare to do this without the trial at ass?

Let's not exaggerate anything: unemployment insurance is not insurance in the true sense: insurance companies make profits by running a risk, the community loses a lot of money.

In this regard: should I remember that retirees weigh much more heavily in social systems than the unemployed ... Ben what they have paid for? Well yes just like the unemployed ...

Theoretically, retirees are no longer able to work.
The pension system will have to evolve: when the reichstag howled against the establishment of a retirement system at 65, around 1880, Bismarck pointed out to them: come on, gentlemen, at that age, hardly anyone will touch it. Things have changed a lot. And many retirements are a substitute for unemployment.

In fact, we are trapped in a system. The International Trade Organization prohibits us from overtaxing imported products to finance unemployment, when they are their source: try to see manufacturing consumer electronics in Western Europe when DVD players land at 59 euros including tax in supermarkets. (However, it was Philips Hollande who invented this thing, which in 1980 cost more than a month's salary)

But, in fact, the biggest drag on our economies and nobody dares to talk about is debt. It is dishonest to want to bear the burden solely on citizens: companies too are responsible and beneficiaries.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be