Gaps in National Education programs and limits of new narcissistic educational methods

philosophical debates and companies.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 27/05/13, 22:47

there is no teaching that is guilty of this serious derailment

when I was little was said that the progress it was making study not to be worker !!!

I saw coming but the error was too small to talk about ... and if everyone makes the study everyone will head which will be worker?

the real progress would have been simply to use technical progress to make all the work easier, without devalorizing them

alas the errors have piled up the absurd

and continue! said those who are unemployed they lack training! the victim is guilty of not having the proper training ... it will be not to attack those who missed the leadership of the country for over 30 years

during my study I told myself that when I have my diploma of engineer I would be well placed to take the matter in hand and correct the situation

alas when I started to work I saw the trap ... I found myself without engineer currently are no posibility to get out of pure technique ... and seeing the world always go the wrong way

I was fine to choose a company that was going in the right direction as telemecanique ... this company has been eaten by the stock system and has become as bad as the other

I sent all around and I try to work in my account ... then went through various disaster and diverse experience

there is still time to do something good? I have a big project underway, and soon I'll be able to talk
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/05/13, 01:11

compared to the article by Christopher, one could say many things.

It is true that the manual trades are not sufficiently promoted in the school system.

The "old" systems which had proved their worth have been removed: namely that "in time", young people from the age of 13 were taken in all crafts: baker, butcher, mason, carpenter, lumberjack , farmer, plumber, boilermaker, blacksmith ...

And young people were formed, could change very easily 'boss', and touch many things without the shackles of 'orientation courses'.

The other kids really 'theoretical' and motivated by this and continued their studies reached different intellectual professions.

Now we give them a lot of 'theory' (let's say we present a lot of things in a lot of subjects), and then a "discovery ministry" with a boss who doesn't really know what to do with them. Because to show a profession, you have to stay at least a month in the company and be in constant contact with "guys" in the field.

Also, a political will of 100% of an age group at the baccalaureate. We mix high-potential intellectuals, very interested with other students who are not at all interested, or even unable to assimilate abstract notions ... The effect is roughly that no one is happy with "l 'School". The good are bored, the weak row, the means are distracted ...

Chatelot said it: if everyone is under, to be worker?

Then to extend this image, there are only bachelors who will craftsman?

In addition to the economic crisis and the massive deindustrialization, national education becomes increasingly a siding before unemployment and that until the tray levels + 5.

Warm it feels good in the same classrooms if one has nothing to do there, especially when you are nothing ... With a little common sense, we tinker a response on the copy was 10 / 20 and pushes it one step further.

The school becomes increasingly a place of social life, not a place for the transmission of theoretical knowledge.

For the post-baccalaureate, a plethora of magnificent training courses, with relatively high-sounding titles, certainly interesting, but the young people know very well that the galley awaits them at the end, even majors of their promotion in many fields qualified "of excellence".

Another thing that we forget; it is the economy and national industrial policies that create jobs, not the Ministry of Education which is only a state organization providing young workers more or less formed intellectually and sometimes manually ...

So we can not overwhelm, the good old National Education ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/14, 15:33

Don Quixote against the windmills?

Celine Alvarez, a revolutionary teacher

New educational methods called alternative emerge face the shortcomings of common education system. These include the Montessori education, Freinet or Waldorf pedagogy for example. Celine Alvarez, who resigned from the National Education continues to explore ways of educational transition that appears increasingly desirable.
Moreover PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment Monitoring) considers the Finnish education system as the best.

Some details on the Finnish system:

- Finnish small start school at the age of 7 years only.
- 30% of students receive specialized help during their early school years 9.
- Students do not undergo any evaluation during the first 6 years.
- There is only one standardized test administered to students of 16 years.
- Learning Disabilities or not: the students learn in the same classes.
- Science classes are limited to 16 so students can do practical work in each period.
- Elementary students have 75 minutes of recess per day.

Celine Alvarez she wants to continue by other means to spread his message: "The human being has an innate potential to think, create, share ... and that the school system prevents it from emerging."

source: http://www.lemonde.fr/festival/article/ ... 15198.html
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Gaps program of Education

by chatelot16 » 11/03/16, 13:32

the year passes and nothing changes ... the oldest criticism is still valid!

and my criticism this LAY ... I do not criticize the teacher but programs that require the teacher to participate in an absurd Machine

is shortage of qualified manual work! the school system is not only ineficace but steals the youth of the child ... the child bored their aprendre of unnecessary things, and when he come out of the school year or could easily aprendre are completed and sent to vocational education those that we pushed a failure

enough critical ... that should do it? another educational system indepandant internet ... a Wiki has several different levels including pedagogical level appropriate to the child so that those who are bored at school may find something more boring

My age has the problem of bad content of the school is already laid, but my parents had a certain culture and able buy some boring books ... and there were boring books ... so I could bear the school and saw many smart students in check ...

Now we find even more good children's book ... like Internet killed the book market

it is urgent to create a site wiki genre to fill this gap

I have several interressante idea: SEVERAL level permetant those who were technical COMPETENCE without writing talent of writing the bulk ... another level or you put things better written and verified and ... other level suitable for children of different ages, to find a pedagogical content and boring without being repulsive by complexity

Another important idea, financing: financed by the donation is an idea but with 2 difference compared to wikipedia: the gift should not be used has to pay the server, it must also REMUNERATE those who build the content, those will notament the heaviest work: effective pedagogical redaction!

Another difference compared to wikipedia, the ordinator will not be anonymous but shareholder of a company that will have a large number of co-owner and that the sustainability of thing is assured ... that will participate in a new trick if afraid it disappeared overnight?

write a technical book is hardly profitable: fixed costs too elevé, weak draft quickly sold out ... some find it too expensive ... the other would later be ready to pay the price but it is no longer available

with a wiki which intends to compensate the contributor, it costs nothing to write and remuneration come with gift ... before the donation makes a real income of the contributor will simply shareholder

the reader will have the opportunity to give to the entire site or choose a particular contributor that he appreciated the work

the teacher who are frustrated make the classes to children who do not care because the compulsory program is bad pouront write on this wiki much more useful content

it is a shame that this wiki will be useful only to those who have internet access ... but the internet is a growing economic ... a raspberry is less expensive than a book
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 11/03/16, 13:47

When I see the number of crap posted on the net that my kids (especially the large 19ans) absorbs as cash ... I tell myself to blow some hosting servers would Humanitarian utility ...

Regarding the technique .... For me the big problem is that we share more bases ... Symbolically :Pour cut a piece of wood must First of aprendre to manufacture the tool and then has to sharpen correctementpour work well and effortlessly .... Today it provides them with tools for single use all facts and not be sharpened ... for on the same resultat..Tant they arrive the cutting tool ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/03/16, 14:15

it is precisely because of this great no matter what's on the Internet it takes a serious and worthy of trust website

a wiki where we maintain a quality level with the school books 1900 but with useful content today

a wiki that manages several levels, for an experimental level where everyone can write, and well supervised pedagogical level to ensure quality
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/04/16, 20:51

On education in general ("From the child adapted to the child realized" © Sophie Rabhi)

education.gif
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/04/16, 23:32

pédémagogisme attention to ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 01/05/16, 19:05

chatelot16 wrote:it is precisely because of this great no matter what's on the Internet it takes a serious and worthy of trust website

a wiki where we maintain a quality level with the school books 1900 but with useful content today

a wiki that manages several levels, for an experimental level where everyone can write, and well supervised pedagogical level to ensure quality

It exists. But will find out why "anything" sites attract so much more. It's like McDonald's. No matter having a good little restaurant nearby, where do young people go? At McDonalds ! [too often ; let's not generalize too much anyway]

I think that with declining religions there is still a huge attraction to the "unreal" ... the incredible ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/17, 10:10

1 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"