Problems with my pellet stove

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Pascal Maertens
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re:

by Pascal Maertens » 11/10/17, 18:29

dedeleco wrote:A direct special external air supply to the stove or insert or boiler is really useful and practical because this important combustion air cools the house and is opposed to that drawn by the VMC or the hood, especially if the house is well sealed, caulked, because without air intake, the chimney upside serves entrèe air. !!!!
In addition it improves safety.
It is good to know the real speed of the VMC can give significant heat loss, given the standards.

This is very true for most pellet stoves, but for a Piazzetta and unless you live in a bottle, there is no need for outside air just to increase the speed of the exhaust fan. From the air he gets in anyway here and there in a normal house. thus when the stove is stopped there will be no unnecessary entry of cold air.
0 x
Pascal Maertens
Certified technician Piazzetta

There is no problem that can not be solved with a Piazzetta, if you communicate with me!

I am passionate about my job, although I know European stove, I specialize on models that are imported to Canada; Monia, Marcella, Sabrina, Svena, and the P95 ... and P96 series ...