Problems with my pellet stove

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/10, 10:28

Question: you got a VMC?
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

stove problem

by tigrou_838 » 05/10/10, 11:04

hi as saying by christophe, a bunch vmc ?? whether the smoke back to the boot is normal, I had the same with my wood stove at each startup, now more vmc, but extractors on programmer and over smoke back problem, except when I put the hood of the kitchen running.

otherwise the problem for the fan, I do not see a problem programming, the better will be to redo the progr .. the stove as a factory, it must be in the book, to start on a good foundation.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/10, 11:13

Ben before seeking the little beast, I think 1ere thing to do is to contact a professional who is familiar with this brand ...
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

stove

by tigrou_838 » 05/10/10, 11:20

yes, that's why I give him the address of the distributor in his department.

he will tell us later, I hope.

A+
0 x
Antoyantel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Antoyantel » 05/10/10, 12:15

yes I have a vmc ... this may explain it then!
I'm not working tomorrow, I'm going to call the distributor that you found me Tigger, and another that I found ... Finally we'll see if he does well pellet stoves!
Thank you anyway for your investigation :D
last night it was reconnected and direct the fan is switched on : Evil:, Everything was unplugged ... fortunately it is good this week : Lol:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/10/10, 13:19

A direct special external air supply to the stove or insert or boiler is really useful and practical because this important combustion air cools the house and is opposed to that drawn by the VMC or the hood, especially if the house is well sealed, caulked, because without air intake, the chimney upside serves entrèe air. !!!!
In addition it improves safety.
It is good to know the real speed of the VMC can give significant heat loss, given the standards.
0 x
Antoyantel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Antoyantel » 07/10/10, 09:55

For information, I managed to contact the previous owner of the house, she found the bill and gave me the name of the installer ... we remember Saturdays (the boss is away). .. I think more in a few days!
0 x
Pantoboom
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Pantoboom » 11/10/10, 17:13

Hello,

Your PB is resolved ??
I plan to heat my future home with this stove. It's hard to find a store where this unit works; so I am looking for goals testimonials about the quality of this equipment.
Especially in terms of noise. I have read that the fans are enclosed in a shell which makes them "silent". What do you think ?

Good night.
0 x
Antoyantel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Antoyantel » 18/10/10, 14:13

My problem is not yet solved but the installer must go on Friday to see what they have in ... according to him it would be a problem with the motherboard ... more!
If the noise level, I personally find it quite quiet ... obviously when the ventilators start to operate fully (during shutdown) it is a little less but after everything is relative! We it does not bother us in the least ...
And apart from the small problem encountered, we are very happy, it really well heated home!
0 x
Pascal Maertens
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Problems with my pellet stove

by Pascal Maertens » 11/10/17, 18:02

Antoyantel wrote:Hello !
Since we bought our house last March, I come regularly to your site because the house was already equipped with a stove Piazzetta pellet.
We are very happy despite two points that we crumple.
First, at the beginning of each use, a big cloud of smoke out of the stove ... it dissipates quickly but I wish whether it was normal! We have two small children and I would not make them sick!
On the other hand for some time, the fan turns itself started when the stove is stopped for a long time ... it really turns strong and balance the blow cold air. It can run for an hour and then stop him even, and repeat a few moments ...
We banged mid September by a professional, my husband cleans the ash every two days ... you do not understand!
Maybe this is normal, but at no time does the manual mention either potential smoke or the fan that could set off on its own.
Also, I can not find a company to help me (I live in Ile de France in 77).
Thank you for your help...
antoyantel

Hello dear friend, I introduce myself Pascal Maertens I am a certified technician for the brand Piazzetta. Although very active on the internet I am new to this forum your problem seems to be related to maintenance, often people take good care to clean their stove and sweep their chimney but often forget to clean the inside of the exit of the stove. the simple fact that you have to clean every other day tells me that your stove is either poorly adjusted or poorly maintained. here are some photos

ImageImageImage

This is what your Piazzetta stove should look like after burning around 240 lbs or 108 kg of pellets. notice the absence of soot in the glass, an ash pan full to the brim but a combustion pot (brazier) always free of any debris or ash.

To do this, my stove is adjusted optimally, according to the company's charters and recommendations.
I do my interviews on a regular basis and I always use a granule of first quality and free of dust.
The pellet with which I have obtained the best results is exclusively made of hardwood; the CUBEX of the wood energy group reclyclé Lauzon. ( http://www.granuleslauzon.com )

The stove used in these photos is my P962 Piazzetta.
For more information on how to get this result contact me pmaertens@msn.com
I need the number and model of your stove and the location where the stove is installed. city ​​province and country

cordially
0 x
Pascal Maertens
Certified technician Piazzetta

There is no problem that can not be solved with a Piazzetta, if you communicate with me!

I am passionate about my job, although I know European stove, I specialize on models that are imported to Canada; Monia, Marcella, Sabrina, Svena, and the P95 ... and P96 series ...