The French bus was rolling in oil: confiscated cans

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The French bus was rolling in oil: confiscated cans

by elephant » 12/12/09, 16:23

The French coach rolled in oil: cans confiscated by the Danish police
15: 03 12 december 2009 Print Send to a friend

(Belga) The Danish police confiscated the hundreds of liters of cooking oil needed for the return of Copenhagen from a French association that campaigns for the recycling of fuel for this substance, fearing that it would be used instead to make bombs, according to witnesses.

"The police confiscated our oil from us for the return trip for fear that we would use it to make bombs," Grégory Gendre, 31, coordinator of the association "Roule Ma Frite", who no 'has "no desire to be assimilated to thugs", he insists. According to footage from Danish production company Local Eyes, which AFP viewed, three police vans blocked the bus near the Environment Ministry in Copenhagen on Friday, checked its occupants and seized oil jerry cans. placed very visibly on the roof. "The young people, around twenty, were shocked at this armada of police officers who surrounded them as if they were wanted criminals," said cameraman Robert Hermansen. According to Gregory Gendre, the police seized 17 cans of 20 and five liters respectively of oil, used in a 50% mixture with diesel. These 250 liters were intended for the return trip scheduled for December 17. "But the police told us on Saturday that they would return them to us only on the 20th," two days after the end of the climate summit, lamented the activist, calling on the French embassy to intervene with Danish authorities. (LEE)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Did67

by Did67 » 12/12/09, 18:48

This is not what we call "making the buzz" ???

Seriously, how many vehicles can we roll with all the frying oil of France, Blegique and Navarre ???

If this is their vision of Copenhagen, they stay at home, it will be energetically even more powerful!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/12/09, 19:17

It is not false!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/12/09, 19:38

But CHuuuuuttttt : Wink:

You're going to annoy Jonule ...

Otherwise, I did not know that holding a can of oil induces a hint of a bomb-maker in Denmark : Cheesy:
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 12/12/09, 19:47

So there's something I do not get

Why are you throwing stones at them when they are trying to do something concrete and at another side on the ground? forum you say that rolling in oil is super etc ..
You are not a little hypocritical?
Should you know which side of the fence you are on?
It is not by discouraging the initiatives that you will advance your cause, I begin to believe that you are good only to speak and to criticize, but to do something concrete it is macache ....
: Evil:
And it's not the first time I've seen this kind of contradiction since I've been on this forum .
So, clearly explain your point of view otherwise you will run away by this non-constructive attitude all the people who would like to change their way of life to be more economical.
Do not take it badly but rather as an invitation to be less "elitist" in your speeches which are also seen by people who do not understand anything!
A little pedagogy that heck!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/12/09, 23:04

???? did I discourage? I have just relayed an info, illustrating once again how eggs can be obtuse! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 13/12/09, 00:33

Elephant, I do not think netshaman's post was for you :D , since you posted the info without criticizing it. It is rather to qualify the comments that followed in my opinion.
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 13/12/09, 01:41

Sorry i was answering did67:

This is not what we call "making the buzz" ???

I believe this is the purpose of the operation no?

Seriously, how many vehicles can we roll with all the frying oil of France, Blegique and Navarre ???

While their number today is limited, but it is only up to the state to take measures to facilitate its use (in our dreams I believe)

If this is their vision of Copenhagen, they stay at home, it will be energetically even more powerful!

It is constructive as an answer bravo!

The purpose of this opé was surely to make known this fuel and its use!

elephant, I too jumped up when I saw the reaction of the cops, suddenly I wondered if this conference is not once again bogus since we are once again punishing people who take an initiative no " run "by an authority or a state.
In addition, if they wanted to put bombs they would not put their cans in sight.
It's nawak, they are Danish keufs, notice it's like here or anywhere.
Their programming is really to review, damn robots!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 13/12/09, 01:57

Hello

In addition, if they wanted to put bombs they would not put their cans in sight.
It's nawak, they are cons these Danish keufs, notice it's like here by the way or anywhere.
Their programming is really to review, damn robots!

It's not better in France you want to board a small Jodel to do a local flight, it confiscates your bottle of mineral water in case it would be an explosive substance.

Since September 11 they see bad guys everywhere ...
The indirect cost of this false security would be enough to eliminate hunger in the world.

Andre
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 13/12/09, 02:37

I think netshaman for good reason, it's a bit complicated to follow what's happening on the forum.

But we must already see that people on the forum are not homogeneous in their thinking far from it, there are no solutions / answers decided. I think that was the reference to Jonule.

For my part by the way I did not understand their reaction either certe I do not believe that the oil will save us (pb of quantity, of profitability - it will be necessary that somebody pays the taxes) can be of health . But actually I find it rather cool to try to put some ideas forward in Copenhagen especially with the oil recycle (although it can only be small), it's all good.
0 x