"Incognito" extraterrestrials in China

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

"Incognito" extraterrestrials in China

by the middle » 01/11/11, 07:53

: Cheesy:
A former cabinet member of the Chinese Foreign Ministry and chairman of the Chinese UFO Research Organization said aliens would live incognito in the midst of the world's population. An assertion, relayed by a Canadian newspaper, which reveals the interest of Beijing scientists in everything related to aliens.

There is even a video:
http://www.slate.fr/lien/33645/des-extr ... o-en-chine
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 01/11/11, 10:13

Any attempt of denial by an individual will therefore be designated as suspicious ..... : Mrgreen:

and the video is seriouseuuuuuuux ......., especially the title!

:D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 01/11/11, 10:36

Finally ! It's still more than 40 years that David Vincent tries to convince an incredulous world that the aliens are among us! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0-qBoPjlM

: Lol:

http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/20 ... inois-.php

http://www.rue89.com/2009/11/16/lalcool ... ats-126213

: Lol:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/12/12, 09:22

Trawl,
I found a long video, with a Russian document ...
Good .. always to take with tweezers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOgQdKkCcWI
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/12/12, 11:54

Just my two cents, since I've never met a green guy : Cheesy:

Except the smileys of the forum => : Mrgreen:

I like the "autopsy" shot of the alien pseudo which shows that there is nothing scientific behind it:
- why do an autopsy, if he is "dead" and on such a dead?
- is the autopsy not there to determine the cause of it?
- as soon as we do not know anything about them (if indeed they exist and have come to earth) we cannot therefore determine the "causes of death", or what do I know ... 'we do not know, neither their metabolism, nor what the organs discovered inside can be used for! Neither how they work nor make any inferences in this regard. I don't see a single doctor in the world wanting to do this without further precautions. No interest!
- if they had really discovered such a form of beings, they would probably have thought first about their own safety before thinking about shitting up the body (what virus or disease can it contain?) What impact on life on Earth if it spreads, etc.)
- if it was just to see his anatomy, he would be mad to hypotectify such a treasure trove of information by blasting it with a scalpel by a local military doctor, without appealing to the leading figures of the time in the domain.
- it had also been better to freeze it because we do not even know what effects and how could behave tissues of unknown origin in formalin ...
- before a doctor, a chemist and / or a biologist would have been better, if not so appropriate, amha.

Many other questions arise before, the track of the autopsy is very secondary and feels the hoax full nose.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/12/12, 12:33

obamot hello
actually it's DIY, not even a mask of protection and it is rather hoax of students in medicine ... or mechanics!
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 12/12/12, 19:34

Always the same people who tell their incredible stories.

But why forum Does econology attract these people? : Evil:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 13/12/12, 05:49

moinsdewatt wrote:Always the same people who tell their incredible stories.

less than watt, you can not read what I wrote !!!!
Good .. always to take with tweezers.

Your refexions repetitions begin to inflate me strongly.
Vires christophe also in this case:

If you had watched the video, you will have seen that these people are studying the veracity of the Russian documents!
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 13/12/12, 08:32

moinsdewatt wrote:Always the same people who tell their incredible stories.

WHAT DOES IT DELAY IN WHAT?

You do not have to forum, you just have to find one you like, limit yourself to your copied / pasted and pass comments derogatory to others!

Before the arrival of negativists like you forum was doing very well, do a research on your comments and you will see that you are triply unpleasant!

If I do not like the subject well I do not comment unless it is to save people from a total rip-off like popping the air, but then you attack directly and personally the members in a roundabout way and I do not do not like many others this way of acting so please correct the shot!

Just as I said to Dede, we do not know anything about you, that slab and you have no realization on this site, not even your picture or what you do in life, that blah blah and I'm suspicious of kind of guy you are !!!
: Evil:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/12/12, 10:51

There, it's like home, as long as the brain is diverted from its attention of the real problems ...

It always makes a lot of people not interested in civil society, economics, politics ... and especially not arts and culture!

Besides, at home, it boils down to smart-phones, to the world of people ... Dallas and Top-Models no? : Cheesy:
0 x