Info documentary supplements ecology, France 4

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Mariejournaliste
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Info documentary supplements ecology, France 4

by Mariejournaliste » 11/01/12, 14:43

Hello everybody

to complete my call for witnesses with the authorization of the site manager, here is some additional information:

See the call https://www.econologie.com/forums/appel-a-te ... 11392.html

To have discussed it with associations, even if nothing is yet fully confirmed, it seems to me that it is necessary to count for volunteers abroad, minimum 2 days on site and maximum 2 days of transport (plane + car for reach these remote corners), say 4 days on average.

As you can imagine, all costs are covered (transport, accommodation, food) Everything will be done in rudimentary conditions. We do not offer holidays in comfortable hotels, you will understand, since it is more of an adventure, a citizen trip. We risk, most of the time, to sleep and eat at the inhabitant or in modest establishments.

For families, no more than half a day or a day of filming. We will simply be passing by. Again, this is a citizen investment. Our eco-volunteers will receive no more than the satisfaction of sharing and transmitting their knowledge and their motivation to preserve the environment. We do not pay either one or the other.

Thank you all for your attention and do not hesitate to pass the msg!
marie.journalistetv ​​(at) gmail.com
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."