Pax Americana?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Pax Americana?

by Lietseu » 10/02/10, 16:52

I was stunned to see this documentary, in which a French director unveils the slew of sophisticated weaponry hovering over our heads ... revealing at the same time, the warlike madness of the first "peaceful" government, " gendarme "of our good old land.

Among other things, missile spears which can reach their targets in 3 minutes ...

If someone has an idea of ​​where we can find the original ... and put a link here, it would be nice ...

Meow :P

For information: http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com/200 ... ce-gagnon/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1553156/

: Mrgreen:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/02/10, 16:53

Does this topic not interest you, or are you all digging yourself up a useless shelter? :P

Meow...
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 19/02/10, 18:01

hi lietseu

thank you very much i found your post very interesting

the american armed services have always had the reputation of having supreme technologies and this since the second world wars

some are true of other fanciful

that's the rumor, therefore, ...

speaking of rumor
there seems to be a lesser consumption system called pantonne

but this is just the rumor :D
Last edited by recyclinage the 19 / 02 / 10, 18: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/10, 18:15

And the Medias Belum Americana you know?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc6gal ... a-est_news
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 19/02/10, 21:15

thoughtful speech, evaluation of the problem may be right (we'll know in fifty years)
in the meantime al quaida is doing service to "arms dealers"
ben laden does more service alive than dead (so let's live it)

armament question the us are always one step ahead in quantity, but I think that at a smaller radius, our technique is not bad
I recently saw on a review, the development of laser shots from a modified boeing
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 20/02/10, 14:47

zorglub wrote:
armament question the us are always one step ahead in quantity, but I think that at a smaller radius, our technique is not bad
I recently saw on a review, the development of laser shots from a modified boeing

The tests based on laser are already old (fifteen years): it works well provided that the atmosphere is clear (...)
With regard to more conventional armaments, including nuclear missiles, helicopters, planes, etc., from a qualitative point of view, France has nothing to envy the Americans and even has a head start on certain specific points. , in particular with regard to the radar on board the Rafale and also the maneuverability of the Rafale, equivalent to certain advanced US planes nevertheless using much more sophisticated techniques (vector thrust) ... But our means being what they are, their armament is more homogeneous and above all more numerous, not forgetting that the% of the state budget, all things considered, devoted to the US armies is 2x higher (and even 3x if we include that of research and top secret programs) to that of European countries, including France, whose own budget is however burdened by the cost of nuclear deterrent weapons ... which leads to ubiquitous situations: for example, the French Navy, a few years ago, orders " x "Panther helicopters, Finally receives only a part (budget restriction) and part of this is used in addition to reserve parts for the maintenance of machines in service, because there is no money to buy spare parts ( budget re-restriction following external operations ...)

As far as "futuristic" armaments are concerned, the USA have them, but everything is bathed in extreme secrecy, stashed in the famous area 51 (Groom lake) which is as large as Switzerland, as was the case with the F117 which is appeared in public only at the end of his career when he appeared at the end of the 70s ... Before that this plane was unknown ... Its successor, the hypersonic Aurora, first flight in 1984, nobody 'yet has never seen one, and we do not know what is even more surprising ... : Shock:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 20/02/10, 16:17

To that we can add to everything that concerns "unconventional" warfare: directed energy weapons (laser, maser etc ...) psychotronic weapons, new generation chemical weapons (the film "the perfume" apparently inspired some researchers military!), biological weapons (bacteria, virus, prions), new thermonuclear weapons (pure fusion), and in violation of the ENMOD convention everything related to the force of nature (weather modification, earthquake ...).
In addition, robotics gets involved: aerial drone (since 1964 for the first missions, the D21 was already spinning at Mach 4 at the time, like what it was not yesterday!) Marine, terrestrial drone, space drone. ..

If the same engineers were digging their heads for renewable energies (with the budget too) I think we would have more pollution problems!
0 x
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 20/02/10, 18:52

sen-no-sen wrote:If the same engineers were digging their heads for renewable energies (with the budget too) I think we would have more pollution problems!

Possible, however, conventional renewable energies if they are sufficient for domestic use, are insufficient for more massive uses because they require extensive implantation (renewable energies are by nature very diluted), apart from what will be lacking most tomorrow, i.e. This is precisely the place, except in a pinch in desert places, which we do not have in France ... We will still have to have powerful and concentrated energy sources, which remain to be invented ... even if are already being explored (we get a taste of it in science fiction films whose authors are often very well documented including on secret things (but there are always small "leaks" ...)
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."