Organization of demonstration after the elections ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Paul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Organization of demonstration after the elections ...

by Paul » 29/01/12, 19:54

As the title implies, I thought of organizing a big gig right after the elections, just to put a little pressure on them, and not to be put down!
pasque if we say nothing as usual, they will stick nothing (as usual) and pi sa will start again for a ride ... so no question of letting them make their soup! : Evil:
We have to shake them up as soon as possible to show them that we know that it is not enough to elect another puppet to change everything, that it is useless, so that we are there to help them take decision, and good ones! And now! this summer nobody will go to the beach! we stay on the street!

Anyway, here you go, not want to be driven with all their pretty promise ...
in addition there already speak more ecology, it has already passed the trap! : Evil:

Obviously it must be a peaceful demonstration, no brothel, no breakage, and if there are infiltrators who are trying to screw up the mess, they will have to be prevented.

So here it is, if someone is motivated to organize his with me, his will be cool, not that I have ever organized a demonstration worthy of the name (except in high school ...) and pi if we move no, left for a ride then ...
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, SUPPORT, PARTICIPATION, ACT !!!!!!

Ps next March 11, giant human chain to get out of nuclear power between Lyon and Avignon, come in large numbers! ! ! so is our future! ! !

Thanks again !
0 x
With patience, the orchard becomes jam.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/01/12, 22:15

... show them that we know that it is not enough to elect another puppet to change everything, that it is useless, so that we are there to help them make decisions, and the right ones !

I note a form of contradiction in this sentence: on the one hand to affirm that the new elected official will be a puppet, on the other hand to think that it is necessary to push it into action ...?
I doubt that it is possible to breathe life into a fictional character. :frown:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/01/12, 04:21

Yes, the intention is good Pablo, but why not rather demonstrate BEFORE the elections in favor of a REAL candidate?

Pablo wrote:Organization of the demonstration the day after the elections...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/12, 09:45

So do like the Belgians:

a) when they have no government they demonstrate to have one !

b) when they have (finally after 18 months) a government they make demonstrations and especially general strikes (like today even) against this government !

http://www.lesoir.be/actualite/belgique ... 893676.php

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 30/01/12, 11:57

We have the political figures we deserve.
They reflect well all the faults of the man.
And it's not a story of the poor against the rich
Or from right to left.
If the noble sides of man prevail we have the means to solve the problems of hunger, poverty.

Who would vote against his personal interest for the good of the greatest number?

There are but not that many.
Then as de Gaulle said "the French are calves" not kind to calves but very true all the same.
At least half of the people who come to vote do not listen to anything and do not read anything on the subject.
Then it must be admitted that you never find exactly all your aspirations in a program.
0 x
Paul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Paul » 30/01/12, 13:16

Yes, the intention is good Pablo, but why not rather demonstrate before the elections in favor of a REAL candidate?

yes why not, but in any case should not stay in bed!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/01/12, 13:42

: Cheesy: Clap, clap, clap! Right answer !

I am still frightened to see the helplessness of citizens, faced with conservatism ... whether he is on the left or on the right for that matter ...

And the "flash mob"Is that good? : Lol:
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 30/01/12, 14:16

We forgot that France is a parliamentary democracy ...

It is in the evening of June 17, 2012 that we will know who will govern the country because on June 17, 2012 it is the 2nd round of the legislative elections.

Even if Sarkozy is elected on May 6, the PS has every chance of winning the legislative elections and thus obtaining a majority at the Palais Bourbon as is already the case in the Senate.

How will Sarkozy do?

If he resigns, it will be the President of the Senate, the PS Jean-Pierre Bel who will become interim President of the Republic, and we will have new presidential elections in September.

If he does not resign, he will have to choose a Prime Minister from the new majority. There will once again be cohabitation.
0 x
Paul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Paul » 30/01/12, 17:53

The problem is not to know who will be elected on D-Day (well, it can be a real problem but hey ...), but to let him really know what is expected of him, and that we are ready to insist that he do so.

Pasque the ps is capable of nothing (all alone), do not let this be deceived! and it is for its that it will be necessary to help it to take the good decisions, (to leave the nuclear power, to decrease the working time to better distribute it, to make pay the rich person instead of increasing the VAT all the time , increase the wealth tax and lower its threshold ....)

Anyway, there are plenty of good things to do to try to make it work ...

And pi cohabitation, everyone knows that his never gave anything ...

and if the dwarf ever comes back, we will have to send him our flower shirt !!!

And pi in the navy ...

So then we do it or not it is manifest?!?!

And of course it must be a GENERAL demonstration! if necessary accompanied by a strike of the same name. (if by chance it is too blue ... eh not that blue I like, but hey it depends on what koi it is, and pi the navy then its not talking about it! eh ... .. .Well)

Come on, you have to tell them really sk'on pence koi, and not let yourself walk on your feet like every faith !!!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 30/01/12, 18:24

It has been over 20 years that I see that the majority of people, young people are in acceptance, no longer rebel.

It's normal, chemtrails, among others, are not so innocent ... : Cheesy:

What will make them move violently is the next and near general financial meltdown.

This is where the NAME will take orders definitively.

Pov from us!
:|
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."