FR2 20h 06 / 12: another passive house in video

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

FR2 20h 06 / 12: another passive house in video

by jean63 » 07/12/07, 17:38

Yesterday evening they presented this not totally passive house (80% savings), but I think we already talked about it ...... cheap, it's a good idea =>

http://jt.france2.fr/20h/index-fr.php?jt=0

click on "a cheap green house".

misterloxo: at work for recovery : Lol:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

Re: FR2 20 p.m. 06/12: another passive house .........

by Christophe » 07/12/07, 18:17

jean63 wrote:misterloxo: at work for recovery : Lol:

:D the best is to send him a private message or an email via his profile: https://www.econologie.com/forums/membre2.html

Indeed; the videos do not stay long enough in stream and that Loxo does not pass every day on the forum...
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/12/07, 20:44

: Evil: 1/4 hour before successfully viewing the report! what a crappy site (france2)!

The house, we have already seen it in other reports several months ago. We already talked about it on econology.
Overall description:
Canadian well,
VMC double flow,
interior inertial wall exposed to the sun by concealable "skylights".
A small wood stove provides extra heat by heating the hollow inertia wall (which acts as a radiator). The air circulating in the inertia wall is distributed in the house via the double flow CMV.
South orientation of the velux windows used to expose the wall to inertia.
Reinforced insulation ensures the homogeneity of the performances obtained.

The advertised price is € 125 for 000m². :?
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/12/07, 20:50

citro wrote:: evil: 1/4 hour before successfully viewing the report! what a crappy site (france2)!

The house, we have already seen it in other reports several months ago. We already talked about it on econology.
Canadian well,
VMC double flow,
interior inertial wall exposed to the sun by concealable "skylights".
A small wood stove provides extra heat by heating the hollow inertia wall (which acts as a radiator). The air circulating in the inertia wall is distributed in the house via the double flow CMV.
Reinforced insulation ensures the homogeneity of the performances obtained.

The advertised price is € 125 for 000m². :?

For the video, I couldn't really watch it.

They made changes on the site, before it worked TB, but there recently it is the bo.del.

Indeed it is the one that I had already found on a site by searching "passive house" by google.

"125 € for 000m²" ........ given the over-insulation this may be justified?

The Belgians have 200 m2 for 300 euros I believe =>

https://www.econologie.com/forums/une-maison ... t3520.html

I found this remark very relevant in the forum

In Germany, they have next to the concept passiv haus, the concept activ haus. It is a house whose energy expenditure is between 20 and 50 kWh / m2 / year instead of 15 passively. If you go in this concept you will find builders (effibois, megabois in the Vosges works on all France for example etc ...) and then especially and more easily architects having an ecological sensitivity, I doubt that you not found in your area, they are now well versed in these techniques. Your heating cost will be greatly reduced. For a house of 150m2, you multiply 150 by the energy capacity per m2 / year; at worst therefore 50, you will therefore have an expenditure of 7500kwh per year! Either if you heat with city gas (which is not the cheapest and the least ecological) that would make at worst 318 euros HT plus 110 euros HT of subscription! Wood, it will be even cheaper and solar with a traditional complement even less !!!! According to the design, summer is likely to be hot, so you have to plan ahead (insert elements that put inertia if the house is made of wood for example), it is the role of the architect! We must also think about the breathing of the house to avoid condensation etc .... But at the moment if we do not go towards houses of this type ... massively it is to understand nothing with all the fuss that is finally made on ecology and sustainability !!!

You will find plenty of sites on the net talking about bioclimatic design. I recommend a very complete book with, moreover, lots of addresses on this subject "J'attends une maison" by François Desombre Edition of La Pierre Verte Yours faithfully and good luck! Mast
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 07/12/07, 23:38

jean63 wrote:I recommend a very complete book with, moreover, lots of addresses on this subject "J'attends une maison" by François Desombre Edition of La Pierre Verte Yours faithfully and good luck! Mat [/ i]

It is in my library, signed by the author. 8)

who is Food :?:
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 08/12/07, 09:55

Christophe wrote:
jean63 wrote:misterloxo: at work for recovery : Lol:

:D the best is to send him a private message or an email via his profile: https://www.econologie.com/forums/membre2.html

Indeed; the videos do not stay long enough in stream and that Loxo does not pass every day on the forum...

I got the stream ...

it's in progress.

As soon as I finish, I do as usual : Cheesy:
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/07, 19:10

Misterloxo wrote:As soon as I finish, I do as usual : Cheesy:

Well if the file is less than 10 MB you could upload it directly to the .info (ie via the uploader and not the ftp) and post it here, so that will make my job easier and it will be viewable directly (ben vioui it happens to be not on the pécé :D ) by visitors to forums :)
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 08/12/07, 19:46

Well it's already on the FTP but I'm going to upload it and put the link here:

https://www.econologie.com/maison-bio-cl ... -3643.html
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/12/07, 20:48

jean63 wrote:
citro wrote:
jean63 wrote:I recommend a very complete book with, moreover, lots of addresses on this subject "J'attends une maison" by François Desombre Edition of La Pierre Verte Yours faithfully and good luck! Mat [/ i]

It is in my library, signed by the author. 8)

who is Food :?:

Mat: a participant in the forum of ideesmaison.com

This book concerns passive houses and activ haus? I suppose ?

This book concerns the ecological house as a whole. Choice of land, orientation, materials, management of air, water and its treatment, energies, and optimization and rationalization of the whole ... 8)

In addition, it includes a directory of professionals and suppliers updated with each reissue.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/08, 18:44

Misterloxo wrote:Well it's already on the FTP but I'm going to upload it and put the link here

I'm going to put it on the EconoTV, rah pkoi we did not think about this principle earlier? :) :)

Otherwise here is another eco-friendly house video with cogenerator found on YouTube
0 x