A torch water Kager

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

A torch water Kager

by Leo Maximus » 07/09/07, 14:38

A water torch. Invented in the 70 years by a young German engineer, I saw him working at the 1977 Electronic Components Fair:

https://www.econologie.com/chalumeau-a-e ... -3469.html
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Water torch

by bobono » 08/09/07, 17:11

Too bad I can not buy an address should no longer be valid. utopiatech.fr does not do much better. It will be enough to fit on the engine of a car to save fuel. Make an electrolysis of water that does not consume a lot of electrical energy.
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Water torch

by Leo Maximus » 08/09/07, 19:04

bobono wrote:Too bad I can not buy an address should no longer be valid. utopiatech.fr does not do much better. It will be enough to fit on the engine of a car to save fuel. Make an electrolysis of water that does not consume a lot of electrical energy.

It has not been very successful and, apparently it is no longer manufactured, it is very interesting, well ... not for everyone because it only consumes water and electricity! Other applications can be imagined and the current required for electrolysis can be provided by photovoltaic cells.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: A water torch

by Other » 08/09/07, 21:58

Hello
Leo Maximus wrote:A water torch. Invented in the 70 years by a young German engineer, I saw him working at the 1977 Electronic Components Fair:

https://www.econologie.com/chalumeau-a-e ... -3469.html

I find the solution interesting, for a torch, instead of yearly rent 80 Bonbone $ bonbones even if you use 3 times a year, which makes it less interesting to keep an oxygen bonbon and acetylene.
the branch directly in the run and you weld to the need
even that it would consume more than the thermal efficiency, that would be interesting.

The Argon TIG welder has made a lot of difference in terms of welding.

Andre
0 x
rodibruno
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rodibruno » 09/09/07, 00:53

Andre wrote:I find the solution interesting, for a torch, instead of yearly rent 80 Bonbone $ bonbones even if you use 3 times a year, which makes it less interesting to keep an oxygen bonbon and acetylene.
the branch directly in the run and you weld to the need
even that it would consume more than the thermal efficiency, that would be interesting.

The Argon TIG welder has made a lot of difference in terms of welding.

Andre

HI EVERYBODY :

CARLOS LEANDRO FROM PORTUGAL, IS THE MANUFACTURER OF THESE TEAMS (EQUIPMENTS), CONSULT FROM A MIA DISPATCH, I CONSIDER THEM AS A CYBERNETICIAN FRIEND (WE ARE PARTICIPATING IN ANOTHER FORUM FROM BRAZIL) EXPECTED TO BE OF A UTILITY.

http://www.hidrogenpower.com/

Rodolfo Bruno
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 09/09/07, 08:49

rodibruno wrote: http://www.hidrogenpower.com/
Rodolfo Bruno

An "active" competitor of JMMoreau?
A big thank you for this link Rodolfo Bruno, it's very interesting. A translation into French would be appreciated. I will make the request by email.
I think some of our members might be tempted ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/09/07, 09:40

bham wrote:
rodibruno wrote: http://www.hidrogenpower.com/
Rodolfo Bruno
An "active" competitor of JMMoreau? A big thank you for this link Rodolfo Bruno, it is very interesting. A French translation would be appreciated. I will send the request by email, I think some of our members might be tempted ...

Wow! No need to run to a "liquid air" depository to replace (at a premium) the oxygen or acetylene bottle on the torch ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/09/07, 13:36

Wow! No need to run to a "liquid air" dealer to replace (at a premium) the oxygen or acetylene bottle on the torch

8) vi, very true .... it would be very convenient ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/09/07, 14:36

Will not be very happy, at Air Liquide ...
0 x
zac

by zac » 09/09/07, 15:51

Cuicui wrote:Will not be very happy, at Air Liquide ...

Hello

are there any ecology guys going to liquid air? you depress me guys.

1) common use: 13kg propane (20 €) and oxygen firefighter (half a corner of the corner).

2) need very high temperatures: a drawer (sealed) in a gas bottle, some carbide and a drip. For oxygen see method1.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.