Return Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Ideas, inventions and innovations for sustainable developmentArduino, applications and econologiques examples?

Inventions and ideas for sustainable development.
mesvieuxcartons
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Arduino, applications and econologiques examples?

Unread Messageby mesvieuxcartons » 30 / 12 / 15, 13: 48

Hello,
It's been a while since I sailed on sites devoted to Arduino. The creative possibilities seem endless.
Have you ever created mechanisms with this technology? Can you give me some ideas for designs?
Happy Holidays.
Yann
0 x
mesvieuxcartons, do something for your planet, throw your cards! https://www.mesvieuxcartons.fr

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 30 / 12 / 15, 14: 14

Bein see at 2 fingers around it's the same graphic as your old site, and it does really told you anything?

Hum!
0 x
mesvieuxcartons
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby mesvieuxcartons » 30 / 12 / 15, 14: 23

Obamot wrote:Bein see at 2 fingers around it's the same graphic as your old site, and it does really told you anything?

Hum!

Hi, I do not understand your message. Have you researched Arduino before answering me? This box is Italian :D
0 x
mesvieuxcartons, do something for your planet, throw your cards! https://www.mesvieuxcartons.fr
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 30 / 12 / 15, 14: 59

Good topic!

Obamot you do your paranoid ... the .cc it is the official website.

On the forums shop, there are some arduino kits for a few months (more on request)

The possibilities are vast, not to say endless!

For examples on youtube I found solar tracker applications made with ardunio :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhBPjC6dmXM
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Obamot » 30 / 12 / 15, 15: 03

We regularly watered hidden pubs. Difficult to always do things in perspective.

Honestly I have more time to make a difference. Before I communicated to you the ones I saw. There I do not have time. This is not paranoia, rather a lack of availability. But you're right, I think I'll completely stop signal and let you.

Sorry for this error, I apologize.
0 x

mesvieuxcartons
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby mesvieuxcartons » 30 / 12 / 15, 15: 49

Obamot wrote:We regularly watered hidden pubs. Difficult to always do things in perspective.
Sorry for this error, I apologize.

No problem for me. Well at the time I felt followed but I'll get over it :D

Otherwise the solar tracker is nice but it seems a bit complex for beginners. I imagine in the future Arduino sunflowers instead of the good old solar panels.
0 x
SixK
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby SixK » 30 / 12 / 15, 16: 20

For my part, connected weather station. (Temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure)
This is a good way to have a first approach to Arduino.
I would have put you the address of my github if you're interested in the world.

Currently I'm trying to control my heating operated by Delta Dore with the protocol X2D. It begins to walk, I can manage on 2 3 areas.

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby izentrop » 30 / 12 / 15, 19: 28

Hello,
There are other .mu.P like PIC and PICAXE series, but Arduino is free of μPs. There are quantities of devices, sensors of various kinds. It takes a few electronic and programming basics. We find on the net tutorials, tutorials and forums quantity. For those like me who prefer the French forum .
I realized an automatic door to protect my chickens from predators and release them in the morning without having to move. Works for the moment on a small battery that I refill once a month.
Even if one spends a little time, we have the satisfaction and pride of "homemade";)
0 x
cortejuan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby cortejuan » 31 / 12 / 15, 15: 44

Hello,

I am trying to replace any control of the machinery of my greenhouse with Arduino micro controller.

It's frankly brilliant and econological as that is open source and it is customary, when we realized a device to give the program to the community (what I will do when I finish). It is through the mass of available programs that can be effective immediately.

Moreover it is cheap and if it is found that twenty euros is too expensive, we can turn to the many existing clones on the market.

Finally, there are good books on the subject. I mention especially those of Marco Schwartz, a little guy from EPFL I think.

As for me, I'll fly light, heat and moisture even very flexible and complex way. Example: if the temperature is less than 5 degrees, an electric heater will fire. If temp is between 5 degrees and 10 degrees my system thermal buffer will take over if temp exceeds 20 degrees but remain below 35 degrees, the heat buffer will restart and absorb the calories, finally, beyond 35 degrees a big fan ejectera calories outward. I am not talking of the light sensor that will also condition the cooling mechanism.

I add that my ventilos function PWM (pulse) but turned more or less quickly depending on the deviation from the desired temperature.

All this displayed on LCD screen 4 lines

Imagine such a project without micro controller is almost unmanageable.

Everything has already been tested except piloting ventilos PWM.

See you
0 x
lilian07
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Arduino, applications and econologiques examples?

Unread Messageby lilian07 » 10 / 12 / 16, 17: 35

2 system today is competition in the DIY "do it yourself" Arduino and Rasperry ft. The Arduino is closer to the machine (you must know one may electronics and electricity) the rasspery is closer to a PC. For me it is clear that the Arduino palm econologue. it is simple, is costly and programming is done in C ++ but not necessary to be a crack in C, there is a plethora of resources on the internet.
Learn the basics.
https://zestedesavoir.com/tutoriels/686 ... -darduino/

With the Arduino UNO within 10 euros there is almost no limit: there is on this little uP 16 Mhz (still) around 15 pins that can be set as input or output. Digital but analog on some pins. for example one can generate any alternating output signal as analyze or scan any AC input signal (up to the speed limit of uP).
lots of predefined function such as Excel generate a PWM signal, generate a text, generate a voltage control a DC motor ...

According to increase power there are shields (extension that puts on a pin to multiply the power of the Arduino)
Its extensions still pilot simply by calling a single function (eg GPS ()) and in return gives us what we expect (temperature, coordinate, time ...)
Some shields from thousands ...
waterproof digital temperature -Sensor 1 wire (very power for our installation of intelligent heating management ...) can be put as a pin sensor we want for all its small system is the hardware address as a device to computer....
GPS-module which allows sending the coordinated train when asked Module
-Module Digital display (display)
-Module Relay (relay a small card that can manage dry contact our 230V (solenoid, motor, radiator ...)
-Module clock
-Module Transmitter / receiver 433 MHz (200 m range)
-Module Box RJ45 dialogue (Arduino to control the internet)
-Module SD card

There is an infinity of modules and they cost less than 5 euros for most ...

This is the fabulous tool to manage our complex environment that is limited only by our imagination ....

For example some are robots, drones ... box of very low cost powerful automation since the Arduino can interpret any input signal and send any signal at its pin can toggle between input and output ....

I became familiar with it by the need to obtain statements on 5 temperature sensors allowing me to record data every second (which is unnecessary to record a temperature in the second but ...)
I put 2 hours to capture the beast and see my recordings scroll the "blocnote windows" in free text. I am neither an expert in programming (I copier_coller a program on the net and adjusted a bit to my favor) or an electronics expert (resistors 2, 3 wire on a test wafer 2 euros and rolls .. .)
See graphs recording with this precision and this facility is impressive (a digital recorder 4 probes compared with the popular Arduino probe tight on DS18B20 bit 12 0,06 ° precision costs almost 1000 euros .... the we have a system that uses a single pin its 15 and 5 pilot probe 5 euros ...)

It is disconcerting ease but love a bit Electronics / Electrical ...
2 x

Back to "ideas, inventions and innovations for sustainable development"