solar tower power generation (Mega Project)

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
lude22vti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

solar tower power generation (Mega Project)

by lude22vti » 06/03/06, 16:08

I did not know this system:

solar-photovoltaic / towers aerogeneratrices-a-Vortex-effect-synthesis-t3801.html

but in sunny regions and a "certain" cumbersome the system looks damn interesting !!

to your comments

PS: hoping I do not duplicate
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/03/06, 17:32

Never heard spoken ..... thanks for the info.

This proves that there are solutions without sending CO2 into the atmosphere, but the emirs prefer to build towers for people to cash with slaves. : Evil:

The problem is that the result of human stupidity and love of money at all costs, it is always the same who pay in terms of health and human lives.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

for solar

by denis » 06/03/06, 17:58

I had already seen this tower in the show "it's not rocket" there is already a year it seems to me, I remember it very well, the system simple, indestructible éfficasse, it takes place , but in the desert .... A solution still too profitable for the environment : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/06, 18:10

We have already spoken a lot about the old forum and sorry but I have no confidence in the gigantism of these solutions ...

Nevertheless, one french is working on an interesting improvement of these towers by (inter alia) a coupling with the losses of the nuclear power stations or other industrial processes but the project remains always gigantic (thus requiring huge investments).
Last edited by Christophe the 11 / 03 / 09, 14: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 06/03/06, 18:22

The world is disgusting, disgusting as things are simple, and stacking when one sees the capacity of thousands of men to submit to the absurdity of one.
How can you want to work and use your life potential to satisfy the luxury tastes of some absurd fools.
This world is really revolting, it is even more so when we are able to understand that only a few men appropriate the right to take all others to the loss of humanity and the death of all life on earth.
Finally, the acceleration of climate change is more than desirable to make the man understand so much the planet is powerful and able to sweep it from its surface in a few months.
0 x
lude22vti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lude22vti » 06/03/06, 22:04

at least if we all go through, the planet will recover after a long time

it reminds me of the matrix ca movie, I really feel like we are "the virus"

finally ....
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 06/03/06, 22:52

Neo!! Help !!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 06/03/06, 23:04

:P Everything that started has an end.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/06, 10:16

Some info from another forum :

The principle is all con, the heated air under the giant greenhouse will naturally lead to the fireplace by activating the passage of turbines generating energy quite clean
http://www.solarmissiontechnologies.com ... nology.htm

The dimensions of the construction are scary: 1km high, a greenhouse of 7km wide. And if the budget of a billion Australian dollar is reunited, enough to power 200 000 households (200MWatt)

This idea has already been experimented in Spain with a construction of 200m of high and the results have been conclusive

Now, more than find the money!

http://www.solarmissiontechnologies.com/index.html
Last edited by Christophe the 21 / 11 / 08, 18: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

solar tower

by denis » 07/03/06, 10:41

it's ingenious, with inertia for the night! :D In my memory the turbine was in the chimney ... a solution of energy for the countries with desert, unfortunately often producers of oil, but certain nations will be surely interested, pity that it is necessary of big unit (maybe not obligatory !) because there will be even the pb of the transport of the elect. , and we return to the pb of energy independence of the citizens (monopoly ??)
0 x