Global project in a new "eco-friendly" house

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
olivcody
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Global project in a new "eco-friendly" house

by olivcody » 18/02/18, 15:14

Hello everyone,
I have been registered for a long time but I had not had the opportunity to be able to carry out a global housing project.

presentation:
I finalize the purchase of a house in Aquitaine (Libournais) and I have the financial opportunity to make improvements.
today I have 80m² + 20m² garage with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom built in 2009

firstly I will create a master suite in 20m² with a bathroom that I would like off the grid
it is therefore necessary to size the rainwater recovery, the individual solar water heater as well as the supply circuit (for 2 adults)

secondly I have land that I would like to use for a vegetable patch and an orchard.

I have a lot of food for thought, but I find certain contradictions in my orientations.

- rainwater tank buried in concrete, what type of coating for what type of concrete against acidity?
- solar collectors, a priori poor performance for electricity but how to produce without a wind turbine?
-this self-built supplemented by a boiler in winter
-what surface for a "lazy" vegetable garden? I had planned 200m²
-I plan to reserve the orchard (200m² for 4 or 5 trees) for the hens on the ground

thanks for your advice to come
0 x
olivcody
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Global project in a new "eco-friendly" house

by olivcody » 21/02/18, 09:34

Here are the first elements of the layout of my project:

field

mounting the heating by a boiler.
I would like to power up to 2 radiators and connect a solar collector to it for the summer.

0 x
Juju64
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Global project in a new "eco-friendly" house

by Juju64 » 25/04/20, 16:55

olivcody wrote:Hello everyone,
I have been registered for a long time but I had not had the opportunity to be able to carry out a global housing project.

presentation:
I finalize the purchase of a house in Aquitaine (Libournais) and I have the financial opportunity to make improvements.
today I have 80m² + 20m² garage with 3 bedrooms and a bathroom built in 2009

firstly I will create a master suite in 20m² with a bathroom that I would like off the grid
it is therefore necessary to size the rainwater recovery, the individual solar water heater as well as the supply circuit (for 2 adults)

secondly I have land that I would like to use for a vegetable patch and an orchard.

I have a lot of food for thought, but I find certain contradictions in my orientations.

- rainwater tank buried in concrete, what type of coating for what type of concrete against acidity?
- solar collectors, a priori poor performance for electricity but how to produce without a wind turbine?
-this self-built supplemented by a boiler in winter
-what surface for a "lazy" vegetable garden? I had planned 200m²
-I plan to reserve the orchard (200m² for 4 or 5 trees) for the hens on the ground

thanks for your advice to come

Hi and congratulations,

For solar PV collectors, may be poor performance but you apparently have nothing else ... If you are not at all in survivalist logic, there are wood boilers with cogeneration but it is not lowtech at all.
0 x
: Arrow: : Cheesy: : Arrowl: