Photovoltaic profitability: 3 to 4 years in Belgium!

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

Photovoltaic profitability: 3 to 4 years in Belgium!

by Christophe » 20/08/09, 13:26

A little free ad?

3 to 4 years of profitability on solar PV? This is possible thanks to the bonuses, tax incentives and the system of Green Certificates in Belgium, here are 2 advertising figures:

Note: it does not seem to be an adrenaline hype, because these numbers are confirmed by the actual quotes we asked for our current PV project ...

The only condition for profitability: paying enough tax (> 3600 €!) But given the tax rate and the tax floors in Belgium, it is quickly reached ... (we quickly go up to 50% ... but it stops there ... voila pkoi the "rich" come to tax exemption in Belgium ...)
Last edited by Christophe the 08 / 01 / 10, 17: 48, 2 edited once.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/08/09, 13:55

In France it is necessary to count 8 has 10 years for a particular ... The panels are in general dead before ...

I finished paying my old house energy and I build my passive home then ... Zero connection goal ... For my retirement and the future of my children ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/09, 14:04

Yes, but in some cases (big integrated industrial project, like hangar) it is 6 to 7 years ... in France.

For the lifetime not agree, PV are guaranteed by the manufacturer for 10 years at 90% and 25 years at 80% of nominal power. The repurchase contract is valid for 15 years in Belgium, after the gain is only on the current bill (which can only go up ...) which is "erased".

Now will the manufacturer still exist in 10 or worse in 25 years? Mystery...

For the installer it's even more uncertain ...

Now who tries nothing ...

ps: the 2 companies work with Solar Fabrik, made in Germany in Friborg (on the Rhine in the Alsace plain), so it's not Chinese "1st price" signs ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/08/09, 14:13

I trust the words of a pro of electricity .... Now I suspect there are different qualities ...

Very nice Friburg..I was there 3 weeks the German in short shorts ca gives them very pretty legs the bike : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/09, 14:15

Oh, are you Halchachien? : Cheesy:
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 20/08/09, 14:50

At least they have the honesty to present it as a good financial investment "How to make money ??" not like a pseudo-fight for the protection of the planet.

(we go up very very quickly to 50% ... but that stops there ... voila pkoi the "rich" come to tax exemption in Belgium ...)
There is the tax shield now that comes back to the same but I think the big difference is the taxation on capital income and the non-existence of the ISF. It is especially the very very rich who are concerned ....
0 x
It is difficult to single !!!
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/08/09, 14:57

Christophe wrote:Oh, are you Halchachien? : Cheesy:

No ... Berrichon : Shock: exiled in indre and loire
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/08/09, 15:40

Christophe wrote:
Now will the manufacturer still exist in 10 or worse in 25 years? Mystery...

that is what we call a "risk factor" in a project.

There are many cases of panels in their twenties. This does not mean that on YOUR roof, there will not be a sign in the MIDDLE that will let go. AND that will be very annoying.

As there are piles of xxxxx (a random car model), but it does not want to say that on your, the engine will not explode (ex breakage of the timing belt). Impossible to know in advance. Very annoying. And as a rule, this does not prevent anyone from buying xxxxxxx.

The only statistical data must be the "old" builders who have them - I don't know. At PRIORI, the risk factor would be quite low because I saw, I don't know where, very inexpensive "replacement" insurance. In general, it is the value of the system x probability of occurrence of the unpleasant event x margin
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/09, 18:27

C moa wrote:At least they have the honesty to present it as a good financial investment "How to make money ??" not like a pseudo-fight for the protection of the planet.

Exact ... In Belgium, advertising is generally less hypocritical than France (more frankly what ...), but we know what motivates people.

Look at us: 10 or 12 years back, it does not interest me, 6 years back, I start to look at 3 years, I sign!

Did67 wrote:There are many cases of panels in their twenties. This does not mean that on YOUR roof, there will not be a sign in the MIDDLE that will let go. AND that will be very annoying.

Ah it can drop "like that" a complete panel?

Ben in case the product no longer exists on the market nothing prevents:
a) to put another 1 compatible in dimension / tension
b) to shunt this sign

Damn the Zero Risk is bullshit ... if you want to risk anything, should not be born! Life is a risk!

The zero risk is the luxury of society too rich!

Did67 wrote:At PRIORI, the risk factor would be quite low because I saw, I don't know where, very inexpensive "replacement" insurance. In general, it is the value of the system x probability of occurrence of the unpleasant event x margin

Good remark, on the other hand one of the companies that we contacted told us that these "on special PV insurance" was clearly pipo and that we simply had to report the PV to our current house insurer ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/08/09, 21:56

Well, have too much panic when even:

1) as it has been said, a panel can loosen: at the rigor we recal the installation.

2) but how many years do you send that kind of toy to space?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be