Pantone fixtures in the Centre Region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

Pantone fixtures in the Centre Region

by Christophe » 08/11/04, 21:02

It is here that people living the great center of France can be organized!

Thank you indicate in the 1er message:
- Your exact location
- The means (human financial equipment) you want to bring the building
- At what level you want to intervene in the "union"
- Remember to think of your friends who have may be no access to internet and speak on their behalf.
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 05 / 13, 09: 42, 3 edited once.
0 x
Ulysse19
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ulysse19 » 10/11/04, 22:28

econology wrote:It is here that people living the great center of France can be organized!

Thank you indicate in the 1er message:
- Your exact location
- The means (human financial equipment) you want to bring the building
- At what level you want to intervene in the "union"
- Remember to think of your friends who have may be no access to internet and speak on their behalf.

Ulysse19, 37 years, trained engineer. I'm near Tulle in Corrèze. I am interested in the project since Pantone only 1 months. And I intend to verify the principle of a desiel engine. I am ready to share the experience. And why not participate in the creation of an association for the promotion of PMC.
0 x
pascal B
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by pascal B » 19/11/04, 18:46

pascal B, 45 years mechanic in Bourges region
I have already '' pantomisé "a gasoline generator. The finding may THE FINDINGS were, certainly in
poor engine condition.
I am currently on the production of a diesel electronéne group
I am ready to renconter anyone interested to share our knowledge and enthousiasm.
See you
Pascal
0 x
Retroloc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Retroloc » 25/11/04, 16:31

Hello,
I for one am in Nevers. I read the PMC and achieved a first mower 2001.
The expense and pollution of a mower is of little interest compared to those of a car or a domestic boiler.
I also moving towards a road adaptation.

Needs, idle, full load, transient, hot and cold running, altitude etc. make things a lot more complex than for a fixed engine with a single working regime and a power of less importance.

I went there a few months to see a festival run "Pantone". I am stunned Safety Statements of poor quality fixtures. I believe that when participating in an exhibition, which gives an example and sought to convince one must a minimum.
The general impression is that DIYers controlling only part of what they are trying to modify experiments on carts that are worthless and do not risk anything.
The effect on visitor numbers was simple: to free you but not on my car ...
It seems to me that very often environmental activists have tried to transform their vehicles without necessarily knowing all their specificities and all their constraints.

My approach is contrary.
I know the car, I try to walk the faitre since adolescence with everything that is neither gasoline nor the gazoil. I made a doctrine of do-it-yourself or even autarky. If cleanliness is waiting for you even better but do not delude, virtually everything is cleaner than gasoline and diesel oil.

A AFPA Nevers-Magny-Cours, where I work are exempt technician training rebuilder of engines and Control Technician test motor (unique in France). I do not think that means can be used for purposes other than educational mission but I will try that each graduate technician departs his life in the industry by knowing the existence and saw him run a "Pantone" .
Do not worry, they are not idiots, and often a personal project 'starts in the days following the passage of information!
For that matter sow, so choose a good land!
0 x
Retroloc
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Retroloc » 25/11/04, 16:37

Ulysse19 wrote:
econology wrote:.

Ulysse19, 37 years, trained engineer. I'm near Tulle in Corrèze. I am interested in the project since Pantone only 1 months. And I intend to verify the principle of a desiel engine. I am ready to share the experience. And why not participate in the creation of an association for the promotion of PMC.

If you keep a residual injection to play the role of the candle you will need fuel.
I could get you in a few months of the crude vegetable oil in large quantities near Masseret (45Km?).
In the immediate seeds are harvested and stored but the press is not forthcoming.
For next year we still seeded 1 / 3 surface in addition to face unlimited resulted in cake and fuel oil.
0 x
fredo rock
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fredo rock » 20/09/05, 22:56

Hello everyone
this is my first visit on this forum
you can imagine my discovery of this process is recent
I live next to orleans and would like to establish a small research group to an alternative solution to the pollution and tipp "full price"
I can already ask the following little reflection:
;)
car: heat engine, conventional fuel, conventional oxidizer.

water doping!

How much water can be or what percentage?

to know where we come; measuring values

1-mechanical power,

2-fuel consumption,

3-oxidant,

I have not brought anything to the debate!

but when the settings of phase can be that it was not yet considered the following procedure

1- flowmeter on the entrance of the air filter

2-flow meter and metering pump for fuel

3-Flowmeter and dosing pump for water

4 engine tachimeter

5- meter torque

6-measuring the temperature of the engine échapement

7- tempering of Independent water (and able)

Assuming that the apparently need screw has screw fuel water may be dependent on the mechanical load, temperatures of the motor and of the injected water

to consider different temperature tests under various loads of water dosages and formalize a curve to get the best results

Now, just to laugh, we could couple the electrolysis function between the reactor and the carburetor or to create a microwave at one place or another, or if it is not the same thing to re nter resonate this water doping

I did not understand everything on NOX but I think you also prendres into account; My first idea was to pollute less without dismissing reducing my contribution to the oil companies profits

I'm not an engineer (just out of school with a course in Electromechanical 1983) but I'd welcome your review on my ideas

uh I've already told you that your site really liked me?

Long live the planet;)
0 x
hitih
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hitih » 04/10/05, 13:17

Hello
1 lil new more on the forum ;)

I found the process pantome ago 1 year ca quanthome about the website but for lack of time and knowledge, I did not look over more than ca. And seeking information about the habitat, I came across this great site

Truce chatter, I 24, I live on the side of Clermont-Ferrand.

I ride every day with a 405 equipped LPG and I have another 405 gasoline that "sleeps" (in fact even at a very low price I can not sell it) at my parents' home in Orleans.

I would be interested to create a group to test the rétrofitage this 405 that does not serve me, ca allow it to hand over a vehicle that fears nothing.

Subsequently, I would like, if the experience is conclusive, equipped the 405 GPL in the same way but I do not know if it is possible or even if it has already been done.

Any takers;)
0 x
electropop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by electropop » 05/10/05, 17:48

Hello,

I live between Tours and Saumur .To be honest, I do not know much about mechanics and found the principle of Pantone recently. But I'm willing to help, participate in assemblies, m information, exchange.

The idea of ​​creating an asso seems to me interesting. or a workgroup or everyone would share his knowledge
the ideal to operate the asso would be to organize paid internships, it would finance projects but also democratize the thing!
0 x
hitih
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hitih » 06/10/05, 06:03

yes but some also put off the less attracted to the thing or the less fortunate :(
0 x
electropop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by electropop » 12/10/05, 17:54

Ben then made, roundtables early around a good bottle to hang out. :P
0 x