Energy conversion of ether: proposed scheme

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 01/09/08, 10:35

? ....
it's a bit reductive, but it's not done with a hammer anyway ?!

because it is the thread of the subject ...

in addition, we can speak of density of space, inter-molecular distance ... and stability / exchange?

how the particles molecules radioactive atoms modify the environment? I'm talking about gamma emission for example.
funny emissions ... yes we can just talk about magnetic fields if you want! but these are sacred magnetic fields.
so if the pseudo "stability" of atoms can be modified by natural forces, those of our mother nature, what to think of the chaotic one generated by atoms modified artificially by man, and permanently unstable moreover?

so if the orgone is the good, artificial radioactivity is the bad.

end of a hypothesis hypothesis-snag ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 01/09/08, 12:42

But, but ... you drank Jonule :D

The subject seems to me quite out of reach for our means
I am afraid that the small montage proposed and tried by JL Naudin (see his results) is not up to the criticized phenomenon

Now to make an electric gun or a dart thrower, yeah, that would be fun : Cheesy:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/09/08, 12:46

Capt_Maloche wrote:Now, I want to follow this subject and I will start to look more closely when you have made an assembly posed on a precision balance which will vary its mass by simple injection of current

Oh yeah :) Me too! : Cheesy:
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 01/09/08, 15:43

Hello
what orgone ?
I don't understand the concept .....
Good luck !
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 01/09/08, 17:18

Capt_Maloche wrote:It's not that I don't want to play it, but it all seems a little too "subtle" to me

The notion of Ether simply exists to express our incomprehension of the displacement of an object or a particle in a vacuum, or of the displacement of the Ethereal body for some sects and religions

Now, that this void has particularities that could explain all the laws of nature, it's like unifying all the forces in a single equation, and I know that the world is attached to it

it is the grail of 21st century science

Hi Capt_Maloche
Yes ! Quantum physics is the grail of the 3rd millennium :)
We have barely started and it will accelerate
Goodbye
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully