PANTONIZATION OF SEMI-TRAILER TRUCKS in POITOU

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
skyfish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by skyfish » 15/09/05, 09:48

Hello,
I have the same idea, knowing that these engines are still much more often charged than those of our cars.
By cons, where (to my knowledge) it blocks, it is administratively speaking, technical control, approval and other paper delicacies. :( :(
Now that the crude has taken a big slap and therefore the TR companies too, to see if you find one (company) to try the adventure, in all illegality means to this day <_ <; or else propose on an experimental basis.
or worse: angry: provide an easily removable assembly, to be removed before each CT, as so many irresponsible do with their tires on their cars.
I would like to know where you are in your projects, even if you only have a few ideas or observations in +.

to +
Luc

ps: am in rhône-alpes
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/05, 13:48

skyfish wrote:or worse: angry: provide an easily removable assembly, to be removed before each CT, as so many irresponsible do with their tires on their cars.
I would like to know where you are in your projects, even if you only have a few ideas or observations in +.

And in the event of an accident?
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 15/09/05, 14:46

Hello !
there you are less clever!
I found a "guinea pig": an iveco of 25 m3 approx 2.5 to 3 L of displacement
a recent engine apparently ...
I am continuing my investigations and I will keep you posted!
@+
good luck !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/09/05, 15:20

Well, I can only support this approach if the owner is ok to take and assume the risks: technological (they are weak but notably include the loss of the guarantee) and legal (the higher bcp: insurance, mines ....).
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 15/09/05, 18:04

Hello !
the ivéco has a recent high pressure direct injection type engine,
I don't really know the bouzin!
Are there motors of this kind that have been pantonized?
I would like to take up the challenge, but I lack docs and examples on these engines!
thank you and @ +!
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/09/05, 18:56

Hello,
If this is your first experience, be careful to have a lot of problems to solve in this kind of assembly, if you are in front of a high pressure injection system, direct, controlled by electronic injector,
in your place I would choose a more traditional mechanical pump motor there is still a lot in circulation. Unless you are equipped, patient, a lot of time in front of you, that agrees to start again (the experiment is a rough path but very interesting) and that you like the challenges I wish you good luck.
We must not forget that the improvement that we make with water doping is at the level of combustion, and with the new system in another way it also makes an improvement on combustion, so the results will not be as specular on an engine which is already improved, besides the best results of the pants we find them on the bad engines.
Another example on an engine you can put water doping, a turbulator, magnets, and acetone, but all this does not add up, if it were so the engine would work with a drop, fuel it do not dream, when you play only on combustion you are quickly capped at around 30% fuel economy.
I talk about my case and my experiences with all the measurement and appreciation errors that this entails, I too would like to have 40% or 50% but I can't do it, I will (be content with) having 30% at all diets continuously, not only on long routes this would already be a good point. In town and small trip on the Mercedes 3 liter diesel j, manages to make 7,2 liters on the main road 6,45 liters but that does not satisfy me, I think I will never be happy, until the system will be not operational at all driving conditions.
Andre
0 x
skyfish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by skyfish » 19/09/05, 13:44

econology wrote:
skyfish wrote:or worse: angry: provide an easily removable assembly, to be removed before each MOT, as so many irresponsible people do with their tires on their cars.

And in the event of an accident?

uh ... that's why I put this little guy:: angry:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/05, 13:52

And yes ... the regulations do not favor engine modifications ... For my part, this is one of the reasons for my very slow progress ...:(
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 20/09/05, 08:10

6,45 l to 7,2 l for the Mercedes 300TD (5 cylinder turbo automatic transmission, and 300 km) it's downright very good compared to the 000 l to 9,5 l max normally (I had one and I have the consumption figures from the auto technical review). André approaches the consumption of current direct injections at a much lower cost ... The power may not be the same compared to current Mercedes (a 11CDI for example), but 220 years ago technical evolution.
For the doping with water of a current diesel I would also be very careful because it seems to me that they have for example to optimize the operation of flowmeters with hot wires (like gasoline) for the air intake of admission. We will therefore disturb the electronic computer with a supply of hot gas (fuel or oxidizer) from the reactor ... And breakage is very expensive on these new engines, and repair is not within the reach of the average handyman.
No, there are enough conventional diesels to dope with water, and enough development to do before launching into the latest models ...
Michel
0 x
skyfish
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by skyfish » 22/09/05, 08:46

MichelM wrote:For the doping with water of a current diesel I would also be very careful because it seems to me that they have for example to optimize the operation of flowmeters with hot wires (like gasoline) for the air intake of admission. We will therefore disturb the electronic computer with a supply of hot gas (fuel or oxidizer) coming from the reactor ...

it is better, precisely, that the computer modifies the parameters due to the rise in temperature and corrects accordingly, right ???
0 x