Cogeneration project

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/08/08, 00:10

leroy wrote:= you have to pay attention to all these groups there are a hundred to sell on the right corner you should ask all these sellers the real cause of the sale
= on the other hand you should avoid 3000trs anyway it's too much 1500trs it wears out 2 times slower
= it's true that now on 12v there are alternators still on ebay that come out of the 200A for less than 200 € if I have room I would try to put one

Which makes us 2400W! hmm, the I believe that car alternators with regard to this subject, are very strong for cheap ... I imagine that a powerful 115hp diesel engine would not have trouble running 3 or 4 alternators at 500T / Min ...
Hello the end of electrabel, finally if we find something to run the monster, it's true that in terms of co-generation, a car engine, it produces things, heat from
electricity : Mrgreen:
We could maybe think about turning the mills with natural gas (it is done for buses) :P

Greetings from lietseu
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 22/08/08, 09:05

yes, for example if you make your own Biogas, you can afford to inject it when your engine is kept idling :D

Hello,
christophe, xud type 205 etc even in TD make 500.000 km easy, that's what I expect from mine (405 TD), which has optional cruise control ;-)
therefore well profitable (especially with recycled vegetable oil), still + at a fixed speed, and as the woodcutter says, maintenance is made easy.
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 22/08/08, 09:49

Hurry to grab the last XUD with less than 100000 km because Peugeot has left the time of quality to go like all into planned obsolescence !? : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/08, 10:00

Woodcutter wrote:And don't you think that by eliminating some of the stresses on an automobile engine, we can hope to double or triple its service life?

Starting with a new engine yes it can be considered ... but a new car engine is not ... without the car that goes around :D

Woodcutter wrote:For maintanenace, on a stationary engine accessible from below, it immediately becomes much easier to change the connecting rod cousins! : Wink:

Yes because it was designed for this ...

Some motorcycle cultivators have small industrial quality diesel engines (kubota is known for its resistance to oil) that can be recovered?
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 22/08/08, 10:08

Hello everybody
On Ebay, price of a standard Mercedes engine exchange: 1000 euros.
http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/revisie-ruil-mo ... dZViewItem
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/08/08, 15:48

lejustemilieu wrote:Hello everybody
On Ebay, price of a standard Mercedes engine exchange: 1000 euros.
http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/revisie-ruil-mo ... dZViewItem

This shows that we can find great engines for cheap ...

The thank you box :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...