The Mitsubishi Outlander is entitled to the ecological bonus !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/08, 20:40

Well yes but no because to be credible it is necessary to use the fairest possible terms.

So in a perfect world a tax is supposed to be used for a specific purpose and stick to it in time ... but history has shown that the world was far from perfect.

In addition, we are all equal (or almost) before taxes (I know no one who does not pay the TIPP / ICT even if there are tax arrangements for some rare professions) ... before the tax we are all unequal . Finally it is discussed ... some would say the opposite: proportionally VAT is an unequal tax because in% it is more important for the less well-off ....
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 16/07/08, 22:50

Christophe wrote:Well yes but no because to be credible it is necessary to use the fairest possible terms.

So in a perfect world a tax is supposed to be used for a specific purpose and stick to it in time ... but history has shown that the world was far from perfect.

In addition, we are all equal (or almost) before taxes (I know no one who does not pay the TIPP / ICT even if there are tax arrangements for some rare professions) ... before the tax we are all unequal . Finally it is discussed ... some would say the opposite: proportionally VAT is an unequal tax because in% it is more important for the less well-off ....

If it's not quibbling all that ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/08/08, 19:24

flurpiti wrote:
Capt_Maloche wrote:you did not see that:
http://storage02.brainsonic.com/custome ... index.html

No time to listen to it, but it looks like the usual soup.
It turns out that the carrots show that the CO2 rate follows the warming not before it. What invalidates the current leitmotif! In fact the warming oceans release CO2.
Above all, it is a good boon to create a new fear, a cold war and nuclear war, warming, and revive the consumer society, the consumer became apathetic and jaded, how to make him buy everything ... more green.
While people are obsessed with this new fear, and their brains are busy, they have saved some of their savings here and there, so they do not have to think about the real problems ...
Because my time is good to do so much economy%, if the world population (the number of consumers) increases by the same amount ...
Overcrowding is one of the most sacred, and takes us on a boat.

Let's say there are two parameters:

-The one almost sure about the near end of fossil energies available on earth
- The second, less easily identified, concerning the effects of a substantial rise in the level of CO2 in the atmosphere

The first is already good enough to move your ass
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/08, 19:40

Capt_Maloche wrote:The first is already good enough for to move your ass

About that: https://www.econologie.com/forums/groupe-de- ... t5922.html
: Idea:
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 19/08/08, 20:43

Capt_Maloche wrote:Let's say there are two parameters:

-The one almost sure about the near end of fossil energies available on earth
- The second, less easily identified, concerning the effects of a substantial rise in the level of CO2 in the atmosphere

The first is already good enough to move your ass

without wishing not to prepare the after-oil ... which I dream to do without, I confess more and more to doubt all this, which resembles one of those many fears instilled to the population to better nucleus it .. after the year 1000, the cold war, the bug of the 2000 year ...
global warming!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/08, 21:17

Huh?

How is it possible to doubt the exhaustion of a resource finished that we are exploiting more and more ?????
0 x
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 19/08/08, 21:45

I believe that it is rather the global warming of these resources which he doubts and not the exhaustion of these.
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 19/08/08, 22:28

Matt113 wrote:I believe that it is rather the global warming of these resources which he doubts and not the exhaustion of these.

quite ... the depletion of fossil resources, surely, but when? not tomorrow, either.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/08, 23:58

Yes I suspected ... but in this case it is better to "quote" ... by quoting ONLY the passage to which you answer ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"