Dishwasher powered by reclaimed rainwater?

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 12/08/08, 13:39

You're welcome !
otherwise there is a place in the dishwashers for the rinse aid ;-)

There is also something I said to myself: before entering the tank, go through a recuperator type 100, 200 or 300 L, which serves as a retention / decantation tank, with a pre-filter as input (fine mesh, sand , etc ...).

roughly the gutter recovery falls into it by gravity, gravity filtration therefore, then must pass through a tank to go up to the outlet which it is connected to the tank inlet!
a bit like a degreaser, we can do it myself I think ... and use this water for the garden for example, it remains so accessible ?!
0 x
Tonioo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tonioo » 12/08/08, 16:42

yes, it is entirely doable with a little resourcefulness. The diagram provided by Eautarcie is also very well done.
But my installation is already finished, I did not study the subject enough at the time :frown:

Coming back to the dishwasher, no one is using rinse aid right? :?: : Mrgreen:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 13/08/08, 11:15

well me, if: with ECOVER tablets it left traces, suddenly the alcohol vinegar in the rinsing liquid and hop more traces of limestone or other on the glasses etc ...
the alcohol vinegar must kill the last bacteria which would have resisted the detergent ;-)
0 x