electrolysis improved

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 04/08/08, 17:51

Castex Clement wrote:Hello everyone,
On the 2eme addressed to the part produced by clicking on the vehicle there is a hydrogen tank under pressure, so why add water?

well if that's it ... it's stupid!

I thought they were doing "electrolysis" ...

The principle seemed good to me: electrolysis + water mist => steam => work

0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sam17 » 18/08/08, 23:02

It is starting to move at the level of research on electrolysis:

http://www.futura-sciences.com/fr/sinfo ... ire_16324/

Using photosynthesis, researchers are studying how to use solar energy to produce hydrogen from water, which can be stored more easily than electricity before being used in a fuel cell. Two teams have come independently to make a big step forward.
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 22/08/08, 06:34

the meyer circuit is a LC series resonant circuit

at the resonant frequency, the impedance (resistance) of the circuit is zero. the impedance of the capacitor is theoretically zero

or according to the law of OHM, U = R * I

to resonance; there is a voltage across the circuit, but a zero impedance, so an infinite current

we deduce a voltage across the theoretically infinite capacitor due to its own resistance

this will result in the breakdown of the capacitor, ie an electric arc between the armatures.
it is in contact with the arc that water dissociates, and not against the electrodes

the energy required for such a circuit can certainly be limited to ten or even a few tens of watts
the resonant frequency will be determined by the value of the capacitor and the inductor (coil) connected in series
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 22/08/08, 10:38

Hello,
and please specify ;-)

but: it is not the tube-shaped electrodes which are considered as the capacitor?
in any case, it is from the shape of the electrodes that the calculation of the electrical circuit is made: but how? via a "capacitor" type calculation related to the circuit?

to resonance; there is a voltage across the circuit, but a zero impedance, so an infinite current
we deduce a voltage across the theoretically infinite capacitor due to its own resistance

one of the major problems comes from the fact that to have this state, it is necessary to be super precise so that the parameters are linked.
as a major obstacle also (in the realization), the transformer (multi-wound toroidal coil) and the "charge pumping" circuit or tesla switch (patent used by Meyer).
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 22/08/08, 11:59

one of the major problems comes from the fact that to have this state, it is necessary to be super precise so that the parameters are linked.
as a major obstacle also (in the realization), the transformer (multi-wound toroidal coil) and the "charge pumping" circuit or tesla switch (patent used by Meyer).

an oscilloscope may be necessary to achieve a good adjustment.

an overall operating frequency could be 20 to 50 KHz. the higher the operating frequency, the less there will be turns in the transformer, on the other hand in the secondary; it will require a rectifier diode capable of withstanding current and frequency, as well as a large reverse voltage due to the resonant circuit.

for the transformer, firstly, for a test, a simple transformer of energy-saving lamp may be sufficient, because not being toroidal, manual winding has it simpler
to determine the number of turns required, there are learned formulas whose content I do not know, however, knowing that in the primary of these transformers, there is a chopper itself supplied by the sector, rectified then filtered, which gives approximately 380 V peak. it will be enough to unwind a transformer to know the number of turns per volt for optimum operation. (archaic but effective solution)

a transformer is preferable to all other solutions to achieve galavanic isolation and avoid transferring parasites due to electric arcs into the low voltage circuit.

this solution, I did not realize it myself, except the transformer part but at the time when I carried out, the torric transformers were overpriced. I was therefore satisfied with transformers with a ferro magnetic core.

..... (error of appreciation on the operation)

in the primary part, use a circuit to create a frequency generator, sinusoidal if possible to avoid parasitic radiation due to the usual square signal of many oscillators, to increase its power, an amplifier module style K4003 of 30 W (this is a 2x30W kit with sufficient bandwidth) found on http://www.gotronic.fr/catalog/kits/kit ... teurs2.htm

the overall cost of the realization should not exceed fifty euros
Last edited by coucou789456 the 06 / 10 / 08, 01: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 22/08/08, 13:17

in addition, here is what I found

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/f5zv/RADIO/ ... /RM33.html

you will find everything you need to know about capacitors, calculations to determine the capacity

everything about transformers and everything about windings

possible that the Ruhmkorff coil is one of the solutions, much simpler to realize (automobile ignition coil)
than any other method.

it is obvious that it is the intensity of the arc which determines the production of gases

with arc welding machine electrodes, gas production is phenomenal, but the electrodes don't last long.

with an automotive coil, gas production should be sufficient. for the test it will certainly suffice to immerse the electrode part in water
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 22/08/08, 16:32

mmmmh yes but the electric arc is + brown gas there, jean louis naudin right?
for the electrodes, the resistance has been improved with stainless steel and iron, look for "hydroplasmol project" ;-)
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 22/08/08, 17:03

Capt_Maloche wrote:I looked quickly, what has become of the guy who has laid this since 2005?

in any case, each time it is towards high voltage that results are published ...

to us now

I put in as soon as I finished my work :frown:

Hi captain!

watch this one, there is an answer to your question?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR7eIbL1 ... re=related

Impressing the question is how does it do?

and also this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgdxGTdT ... re=related

Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 22/08/08, 17:15

mmmmh yes but the electric arc is + brown gas there, jean louis naudin right?

yes, I agree but in the case of the Meyer circuit, there are only 2 possibilities:
either it is a conventional electrolysis and point in this case there of alternating current, but with all the problems which this method involves, heating, little yield ....

either there is an arc and it is around the arc that the reaction takes place. by consulting the Meyer system, it is clear that it carries out a series circuit L and C (C being the cell which produces the gas) and when the circuit reaches resonance, electric arcs are produced in the cell.

for the electrodes, the resistance has been improved with stainless steel and iron, look for "hydroplasmol project" ;-)

I don't dispute your knowledge on the subject, I'm a new kid here

when in my first message I talked about electrodes for arc welding, I thought electrodes used with an arc welding machine, nothing more, or even graphite electrodes or whatever the material used , The result is the same

in the case where we use an automotive coil, just connect it to a car spark plug, for testing, I was not trying to demonstrate that my method was the best, I was only deducing which product to use best for test the system

then, Brown gas, or another name, several inventors have given a name to the gas produced, but it is the same gas

as for the plasma produced by a system, it is only the visible part of the reaction, the usable gas is actually produced but remains invisible
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 22/08/08, 17:37

Hi captain!

watch this one, there is an answer to your question?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR7eIbL1 ... re=related

Impressing the question is how does it do?

and also this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgdxGTdT ... re=related

in the first demonstration, given the size of the cables that power the system, there is no question of high voltage but of self-maintained electric arc produced by an arc welding machine or a car starter , keeping the electrodes at respective distances

in the second link, it only explains how to install a system using produced gas ....

it looks a bit like the system used by LPG to operate: the engine starts with fossil fuel then it automatically switches to the gas source, deactivating the injection pump (a solenoid valve at the pump inlet is enough to cut petroleum fuel and no Lambda probe cannot or will not be able to correct anything)
0 x