Scams (?) Trap and grants, real experiences

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/07/08, 11:23

Woodcutter wrote:What would be good is that all those who yell after a quote will go for a walk one day on the other side of the mirror ... : roll:

Well, we never said that it was only the installers who made the quotes who took advantage of the subsidy system. There is also manufacturers and wholesalers.

What to think of the offer of 32 vacuum collectors with solar flask (without brand), double exchanger (brand) of 300L and central control unit of a new chain of brico discount store for € 2500 including VAT but not subsidized because self-construction (or rather self-assembly) while I have already seen quotes whose price for the simple 300L double heat exchanger tank (also branded) was 2700 € HT?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/07/08, 18:14

jc-tergal wrote:
I think we should remove tax credits, we would certainly see a dramatic drop in prices or they would not sell anything. There is abuse should not laugh. And when we see the number of companies that are created without knowing anything about it or so little I suspect that it is not by pure ecological will, but rather thanks to the margins that result!

I think it's a bit exaggerated, or expeditious!

It depends !!!

For example, when I bought my Okofen PESK 15, I realized that there was, for this brand in any case, a national price. The heating engineer with whom I dealt was crystal clear: he took out the catalog from Okofen France and we compared the options. In 2005, the Okofen tariff was on the Internet, I downloaded it.

Of course, these prices include margins. They also include after-sales service, in the sense that the local representative maintains a large stock of parts to be able to repair in less than 24 hours. It has its cost. I saw the stock with my eyes. They are commercial companies. They are not NGOs. They do not live on contributions.

I thought for a moment to buy my boiler in Germany, where the tax credit is low (€ 2). I realized that the price difference was small.

So I don't feel like I've been scammed at all. In roof case no more than by buying a car in France which is sold 20% cheaper in Denmark, because of the market situation, competition, VAT rate, etc ...

And I look forward to my tax credit of around € 7 ...

I think it is wrong to generalize. As some had done by claiming, in another discussion, that the pellet suppliers "suck" by matching the price of oil. What is archi wrong: go see what is happening on the following site: http://www.depv.de/marktdaten/pelletspreise/

The fuel is rising and the pellets are falling!

We would so much like our world to be Manichaean: the big bad lobbies eager for profits against the nice activists ... Sorry, this is not the reality. But hey, I'm going to get yelled at again !!!

PS: There is real abuse in PAC telemarketing. There, yes, it is necessary to warn people because there are some who are made "tube" like that !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/07/08, 18:27

Well, most homes can't get out € 15 for a solar installation ... that's the current problem, so pkoi not buy systems at € 000-2000 not subsidized?

By cons: when you pay no tax it works how the tax credit?

I mean: can the State donate the € 7000 in monetary form?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/07/08, 18:45

In Belgium, in any case, the tax credit only works if you pay taxes. A "rich" person, without taxable professional activity, would not recover anything, in fact.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Did67

by Did67 » 21/07/08, 21:34

Christophe wrote:Well, most homes can't get out € 15 for a solar installation ... that's the current problem, so pkoi not buy systems at € 000-2000 not subsidized?

By cons: when you pay no tax it works how the tax credit?

I mean: can the State donate the € 7000 in monetary form?

In France, a tax credit is deducted from taxes if you pay it, otherwise the state pays you the difference (or the entire tax credit if you don't pay tax at all). We receive a check from the Treasury. I would only have paid around € 1 in taxes, so I will receive a check for around € 000.

We therefore make a difference between "tax credit" and "tax reduction".

For a solar installation (water heater), the question of knowing if we do without a subsidy or if we actually do arises. That said, you have to at least be an average DIY technician to properly fix the panels on the roof (depending on the places, there can be turbulence - don't forget that in some places, on a roof, there are effects of " liftings "powerful enough) and solder well (if the circulation of the fluid is stopped, we can have temperatures up to 250 ° C - from memory, it is one of the maximum temperatures recorded at the output of my sensor).

For a pellet boiler, given the cost of equipment and the relatively modest share of labor, and the subsidy rate of 50% on equipment, the question does not arise, in my opinion.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/07/08, 21:56

jc-tergal wrote:
I think we have to remove this to avoid this price explosion

One last and I am silent:

1) The price difference does not seem to me so shocking that such a drastic measure is necessary

2) I surfed the Internet to buy an MP3 player for my daughter. After choosing the model, I searched: the price range yesterday went from simple to double (even a little more). Everything on the Internet. I have not been to the small local retailer, nor to the electronic department of some supermarkets. The range will be even larger, if that is !!!

View: http://www.achetezfacile.com/samsung-yp ... 352-4.html

3) From a macroeconomic point of view, the interest of a tax credit is to promote a technology. From the government's point of view, we need to be clear: it doesn't matter who “hogs” the credit. The individual or the craftsmen. The whole point is that CESIs or pellet boilers or LPG cars are becoming popular. According to my observations, whether on the CESI installed 5 or 6 years ago or the pellet boiler installed in January, the "tax credit" is finally shared: for the CESI, I estimated (by comparing the price with nearby Germany), that the installers had recovered 2/3 of the credit. I had a little third left. For the pellet boiler, on the other hand, for Okofen, the additional cost was low. Out of the € 7, I think I got brushed to the max, big max, € 000. I think less, even.
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."