Pantone engine Citroen 2cv 6

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 01/01/08, 23:13

thank you, it's the latest model, NH (for new dressing) calender tilted the new fashion of the time, in the face of 202 peugeot .... good, we move away a can not? , I want to make a post on the subject, : Cheesy:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/01/08, 03:00

Hello

Denis should know the LICORNE (false traction of Citroen)
there were still some in the 50 years ..

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 02/01/08, 14:38

but unicorn was a full-fledged brand, associated with corre: unicorn corre, unicorn equipped his models of citroen bodywork to launch a model that did not take, after the war the mark disappears like many others ...
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 25/06/08, 08:26

hello..ai resumed the net, but am overwhelmed everywhere ..'m trying to empty my mailbox, I work on carriages ancestors, trucks, and I have to do work at home, garage etc..qué brothel, biloute! !!
hahahaha
good..
with my 435 cc, paying attention, I arrived at 4,8 l ..
I shot too much with a 700 k chainring, for example on a hill, etc., it screwed up..i took a 602 on my short gearbox and there the horror of difference..7 l..ppppffff ... a friend was about 4,5 l with a 652, long gearbox, visa ignition of course, I think it was the 644 engine or roughly that figure ... or ... not much time to write today, I'm going to go to work..I'm going to experiment with a "reheat" to run on heating oil with the addition of acetone, to increase the octane a little ... what do you think ?? hard hard to stabilize a fuel heat on a deuche, without having to design a water circulation, so pipes everywhere, I don't want to complicate it, I like simple things and the number of parts reduced ... ask me if I am not worth buying simply an electric oil heater, but with 150 watt consumption, it does not fade me very much ....
0 x
crazy energy independence, Deuches of Bugatti ....
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 25/06/08, 10:13

Hello,
there is a thermostatic radiator valve assembly, which would divert the exhaust gases according to adjustable T ° C ;-)
editing of M David:
http://quanthomme.free.fr/pantone/pagedavid/PageM_David9.htm
0 x
buga
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by buga » 01/07/08, 12:51

Oh well ... thanks for the idea, but the thermostat triggers more than 80 ° if I'm not mistaken plastic of my float may soften, and I would need at this time a tank of water large enough for the thermostat is at temperature at the same time as the oil..etc ..
the more I think, the more I think the electric heater is easier and convenient to implement ..
on the other hand, big disillusionment, heating oil reaches the 95 cents ...
what a brothel ..
will soon turn my deuche with pedals, me..hahaha
0 x
crazy energy independence, Deuches of Bugatti ....