Pantone in fulltime?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/05/08, 22:07

xirotegnicrev wrote:I just absorbed the quanthomme site (there is still a lot of bullshit !! but good ...), a lot of forums auto and "scientists" (where I also saw a lot of bullshit, too, including an engineer or the kind who worked on plasmas who claimed that to see the smallest plasma it took several KV ... well, he forgot his sideboard benzene nozzle, and the piezo nozzle of his gas lighter ...)

We must keep a critical mind, but also an open mind. 8)

The physics of plasmas is very complex, it depends on the material (solid, liquid, gas), on pressure, on temperature ...

I don't know what you're talking about Bunsen burner, on the other hand about the piezo of the gas lighter, I can certify you that it generates several KV. : Arrowl:
0 x
xirotegnicrev
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by xirotegnicrev » 28/05/08, 23:55

Isn't a flame a manifestation of an ionized gas?
The term Kilo suits me better than Mega! But hey with several K we have mega ... besides for plasmas should we not speak in W? I do not blame anyone, I too tend to make this kind of facility.
My mind remains open, however, the time doing its business on my cerebral plasticity, if I am wrong I am ready to recognize it (errare homo-sapiens-assholes is). 8)
One more question how do you get fuel economy with a Gillier-Pantone on a Diesel?

"When the compression is sufficient, the needle lifts and lets out tiny droplets of fuel oil which mix quickly with the fresh and turbulent air admitted through the valve. At the end of the compression, this mixture ignites spontaneously."
How thanks to a contribution of water less diesel arrives in the piston, I can turn it in all directions, I have no explanation.

Thank you for past and future responses!

a+
0 x
A civilization without science would be as absurd as a fish without a bicycle.
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 29/05/08, 01:44

xirotegnicrev wrote:How thanks to a contribution of water less diesel arrives in the piston, I can turn it in all directions, I have no explanation.

I have not yet heard the hypothesis that a supply of water vapor means that there is less GO arriving in the piston. The idea is rather that this intake causes better combustion, therefore more power and therefore allows to ease off, resulting in less consumption.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 29/05/08, 11:48

Cuicui wrote:
xirotegnicrev wrote:How thanks to a contribution of water less diesel arrives in the piston, I can turn it in all directions, I have no explanation.

I have not yet heard the hypothesis that a supply of water vapor means that there is less GO arriving in the piston. The idea is rather that this intake causes better combustion, therefore more power and therefore allows to ease off, resulting in less consumption.

I was going to say it.
The goal is to improve the yield, thus ultimately pollution and sometimes reduced consumption.
Everyone knows that the performance of a heat engine is deplorable.
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 29/05/08, 12:21

The goal is to improve the yield, thus ultimately pollution and sometimes reduced consumption.
Everyone knows that the performance of a heat engine is deplorable.

This is where there is something I don't understand. Reduce pollution OK, let's admit.
But if we improve the yield logically consumption should decrease.
Since I became interested in the question I have never seen any statement confirming it without ambiguity.
Often the deviations are so small that the reactor could be for nothing. (When there are published readings which is very rare)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 29/05/08, 15:59

Hello

"When the compression is sufficient, the needle lifts and lets out tiny droplets of fuel oil which mix quickly with the fresh and turbulent air admitted through the valve. At the end of the compression, this mixture ignites spontaneously."
How thanks to a contribution of water less diesel arrives in the piston, I can turn it in all directions, I have no explanation

(Spontanement) is a big word in the broad sense, the advance to injection and precisely to compensate for the speed of combustion, the duration of injection is spread over a 10 to 15 degrees of rotation of the crankshaft, this which is a lot compared to an explosion engine
All high-speed auto engines have a sudden surge in pressure
it would be preferable for this working pressure to spread during the descent of the piston.

Auto engines are falsely called diesel in reality it works not in the diesel cycle, but in the mixed cycle between the internal combustion engine and pure diesel. (they have a sudden increase in injection pressure and a characteristic shock of diesel mechanical injection
A certain amount of water vapor, approaches the pure diesel cycle.

Andre
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 16/06/08, 22:18

Good evening,

I am not too handy and I would like to make a very simple version of the pmc geet of pantone.Mon idea would be to use the exhaust gases, to pass them in the bubbler and directly to the admission without reactor.
My goal would be to be able to heat used oils as well as alcohol etc ... and to run a petrol engine.

What should be the diameter of the hoses to be used ???
How to increase the intake depression, because I tried before but the engine sucked nothing, weird. :frown:

here is if you have any ideas thank you, it's urgent i am at 400 euros of fuel per month and petrol kills me :?
So if you could help me it would be cool :P
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying